Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? (608 Views)

Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / It Weekend Let's Have Fun: Tell Us That One Bad Habit You Wished You Never Had. / Accent You Wished You Had Or Love Hearing( Derailer's Paradise ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by leki10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
If u wer to be a super hero....wich super power wuld u av luved to av.

For me it has to be telekinesis; ability to muv objects wit my mind
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by Waspy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Reading pples mind.....Seeing through dem ladies shakara and Knowing if a girl loves me. grin grin That will be some awesome power

2 Likes

Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
I like to have a power than can make me go to heaven on time...Haba!...The second coming is near, and I commit sin all the time eh...I just pray for God forgive me for one sin, and then the devil with he's big head will come again with another...The temptations of these earth is too much o.
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by valmunich(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Flight
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by leki10(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest: I like to have a power than can make me go to heaven on time...Haba!...The second coming is near, and I commit sin all the time eh...I just pray for God forgive me for one sin, and then the devil with he's big head will come again with another...The temptations of these earth is too much o.
Lolz....temptations huh??....avoid dem naw

1 Like

Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
To read peoples mind
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
leki10:
Lolz....temptations huh??....avoid dem naw

Yesoo..God is helping me sha.
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by shikshark: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
1. power to slap people from t.v
2.power to remove money from books
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by adepojuis: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ability 2 be everywhere at a time.

Ability 2 live forever
Re: Which Super Power Have You Always Wished You Had?? by leki10(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
adepojuis: Ability 2 be everywhere at a time.

Ability 2 live forever
Hahaha.....dat one too much

(1) (Reply)

News: How Google Stops Sharks From Eating Undersea Cables [amazing] / Chinese Boy Unhurt After Car Runs Over Him / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.