Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Sarkodie Made Ambassador Of Breast Feeding In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Made Ambassador Of Breast Feeding In Ghana (594 Views)

Tee Billz Feeding Their Son Jamil (Photo) / Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) / Photo Of Davido Feeding His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Made Ambassador Of Breast Feeding In Ghana by entadaplace1: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sarkodie has been unveiled as the ambassador of breast feeding in Ghana. He was unveiled at the launch of the 2014 World Breastfeeding Week organized by Ghana Health Service on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 in Accra.

Speaking on his appointment at the event, the ‘Mile 7 Saga’ rapper says ‘Breastfeeding is very essential and it is to save yourself the cost and the stress of going to the hospital all the time just because your child has fallen sick because he/she has not taken the right nutrients which are derived from breast milk.”

‘I will let my followers know about the importance of breastfeeding exceeding six months. I will do everything I can to promote the idea. I will use my social media platforms to educate the public on the need to breastfeed babies.’

Read More Here

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Made Ambassador Of Breast Feeding In Ghana by icebebe(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yea,I attended a seminar on wednesday abot d importance of breastfeeding to d infants grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Approves Use Of Zmapp For Ebola Treatment / Rihanna Steps Out For NYFW The Same Day CBS Shelves Her NFL Performance / Shakira Hit Song loca ‘broke Copyright Laws’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.