Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? (1289 Views)

Does Anyone Notice The Increase In Mtn Speed / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Joel3(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
mtn has been fucking up on pc and on phone.

Too bad i never enjoyed it.

Is it becos i am on SME. Is like SME is placed on a particular or a single network bandwirth and speed on the same motherline.

People be warned before buy SME.

Or Is no body going through the same?
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Joel3(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
going back to airtel 2 month for 4gb tonight
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
What's SME?

Although I noticed that their BB plan is at slug speed, but when using their regular data plan, it blazes.
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by hueyReckless: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Also having the same problem, I got 250mb from a friend and it's slow. Can't even download with it, just for surfing nairaland. Lol
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by omoelu1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
really
I don't think so. my browsing speed with the SME plan is still same as normal data plans

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Joel3(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
omoelu1: really
I don't think so. my browsing speed with the SME plan is still same as normal data plans
its not the same. Try it on pc or try download some amount of files.

It disconned or cut off. So bad here.
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by beinstein(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2014
working just fine for me on N97, HTC mytouch4G and of course my laptop.
I'm struggling to understand where this is coming from. And before anyone think i am a reseller, i am not. I actually bought it from a dude.
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by 2map(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Working fine here too. When it begins to get sluggish, I change it to 3G...problem solved. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Emphasis(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
I haven't noticed the slow. It's insignificant if at all its true.
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
hueyReckless: Also having the same problem, I got 250mb from a friend and it's slow. Can't even download with it, just for surfing nairaland. Lol
I stream with my sme,it's pretty much like every normal.data plan.....

Maybe na network for your side
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by adebayour26: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
omoelu1: really
Seconded
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by codedmax(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
You location may determine ur network speed

*mtn sme speed in abuja may vary frm the speed in benin*

This is from experience, my mtn ntwrk at home is cool but nt that fast (sloggish) but at my office blaze like madt.
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
I can't even access my yahoo and g mail with it but other things are going
Help us oooo
Re: Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? by Joel3(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Update!!!

the problem is solved,

Blazing now. Now i am clear It was network problem yestarday.

yestarday network was really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Lumia 535 Discussion Forum (notkia) / Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? / How To Activate Fingerprint Unlock With Your Phone’s Back Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.