Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Message To All Nairalnders About Ebola Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Message To All Nairalnders About Ebola Virus (436 Views)

How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To All Nairalnders About Ebola Virus by guyANDROID1: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dear Nairalander's and Nigerians in general. Please be careful of how you misconcept Malaria or typhoid fever as having or contacting the deadly Ebola virus.

We all know that we're in the raining season where Malaria and other diseases associated with raining season in Tropical West Africa spring up.

Case scenario: 3 days ago, I was having a lil fever, headache and weakness in my body(Malaria symptoms). When I got to a pharmacy which happen to be owned by my friend. I told him my condition and he was like; hope this is not Ebola.

I replied Wtf, gawddamit. Its not possible coz I don't think I've seem someone that's sick/ill in the past 7days much less touching him/her.

I told him he should just give me Lumenfantrine(popular Malaria drug) that I would be fine. But thank God I'm back on my feet.

So my people if you feel any sign of malaria in your body, don't be scared to go to pharmacy and buy effective malaria drug.

Ebola symptoms only start to occur after you treated this malaria or Typhoid for several days and it aint showing any sign of improvement. Also symptoms like sore throat, bleeding diarrhoea can also show this disease.

Please don't be scared and let common malaria kill you because of ebola this ebola that's at the 'topic of conversion' now in West Africa.

Remember, people can only contact the virus from sick/ill ebola victims or dead ebola victims.

Please share this to people.

Stay safe and Maintain good hygiene

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? Ebola Experimental Drug 'nanosilver' Is A Pesticide US Warns / Goodluck Jonathan Off To Germany / Best Fumigation Services For Schools And Colleges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.