Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. (888 Views)

Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital / Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment / Nigeria Asks US For Ebola Treatment Drug Zmapp, Obama Turns Down Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by johndanny(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Earlier today, the Spanish government
confirmed that a 75 year old Spanish Catholic
priest, Miguel Pajares, who got infected with
Ebola while working in Liberia will be treated
with the experimental drug called ZMapp ..
The drug arrived today from the US for use at
the Madrid’s La Paz-Carlos III hospital where
he is in isolation..
Meanwhile,Juliet Ibrahim took to her
instagram page to air her displeasure.
Remember,Nigeria’s request for the drug was
turned down by the US.
And according to WHO,the Vaccine may only
be ready in 2015.
Read what she said below
: “Nigeria asked for the Zmapp drug and was
refused the drug! Now Spanish priest who is
now back home safely yet suffering from
Ebola;
Spanish government request for the exact
same drug and they are getting the drug to
cure him! Africans! Africans! Africans! I said
der is more to dis dat meets d eye! Educate
urselves and remember right now prevention
is better than cure! This is no time for
ignorance to take over us if our leaders are
joking with this let’s not joke about this.
#ebolaawareness it is real. God be with us
all”
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by Dubby6(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
She said it all
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
DIS OYIBOS ARE BEING BIASED MAKE DEM REMEMBER SEY DARIS GODUOOOO
FRONT PAGE MODS
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by shogz89: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
This supposed to be on front page
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by smartg(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
I said dis before, and someone argued it. The American scientists are the ones behind dis. They formed a new virus in the lab, decided to name it ebola and launch it in Africa by shooting it into the air, so that Africans will come begging for the cure. But GOD pass them, and GOD will punish whoever is behind dis disease. Wicked scientists nd United State.
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by guyANDROID1: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
smartg: I said dis before, and someone argued it. The American scientists are the ones behind dis. They formed a new virus in the lab, decided to name it ebola and launch it in Africa by shooting it into the air, so that Africans will come begging for the cure. But GOD pass them, and GOD will punish whoever is behind dis disease. Wicked scientists nd United State.

Hahaha, sorry brother I feel your pain and anger but there's nothing we can do than for us Africans to stand up and do the needful. Our governments are not helping matters in this continent.

Remember we're tag the Dark continent(which means we are blind, unwise and can't see)

1 Like

Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by Beulahores: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
BREAKING NEWS! WIPE OFF EBOLA IN SECONDS WITH OXYGEN!

Ancient's Single Panacea To Totally Cure : Ebola, HIV, Cancer, Heart, Parkinson's, Stroke, Diabetes, Sickle cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Ulcers, Ageing, Alcoholism, Fevers Or Common Cold....... Virtually All Diseases - Curable, Deadly And Incurable!... Details At: http://www.60secondscure.gnbo.com.ng/ Save Lives, Share This!
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by guyANDROID1: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sometime when I watch Black slave trade films/movie, I just wonder why we should have one colour superior to others.

Africa! Africa!! Oh my African!!!

Why hast thou cursed to suffer from whites

Why??
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
hmmm... i d other news Dr Kent US Speaks At Last. He was one of d doc dt got effected with ebola in liberia..
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by Beulahores: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
B[i]REAKING NEWS! WIPE OUT EBOLA IN SECONDS WITH OXYGEN![/i]

Ancient's Single Panacea To Totally Cure : Ebola, HIV, Cancer, Heart, Parkinson's, Stroke, Diabetes, Sickle cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Ulcers, Ageing, Alcoholism, Fevers Or Common Cold....... Virtually All Diseases - Curable, Deadly And Incurable!... Details At: http://www.60secondscure.gnbo.com.ng/ Save Lives, Share This!
Re: Ebola Update: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Spanish Priest Ebola Treatment. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Beulahores: BREAKING NEWS! WIPE OFF EBOLA IN SECONDS WITH OXYGEN!

hw many pple v it cured of HIV... Guy park well...it should v been on d news if it truly dose...

(1) (Reply)

USA Rejects Nigeria's Request For Ebola Drug, Gives Spain / Ebola: How It All Started In Guinea / Can I Use Butt Enlargement Supplements While On Implanon Implant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.