Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,152 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola (15470 Views)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak / Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by ayusco85(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
ebola reaching every corner of the globe since 2000BC
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

We took our God as a merciful God that doesn't slaughter anyhow.

But, you praise your own as amadioha, sango, thor etc

lwkm

your god is merciful to criminals and rap.ists too, no wonder crime is on the rise these days.

Our Gods are in line with the Laws of Karma.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by lilbazy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA: This is crious. i blame jesus.

Only the GODS can save us.

NDIALA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by igbsam(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014

Your medicine never dey in existence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by CocoaOla: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just listen to this xenophobic
rubbish. " @NTANewsNow : Today
marks the 23 day that Liberian
Patrick Sawyer imported #Ebola to
Nigeria"
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Enoquin(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Quarantined but tested negative...add that because most people only read the headline before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by TAILAS01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
May God save his people.
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

your god is merciful to criminals and rap.ists too, no wonder crime is on the rise these days.

Karma is showing it pepper.

Just a lifeless stick. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by ayusco85(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

such a dumb post

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by afribookorg(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2014

The only positive thing ab0ut u is ur HIV Status

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by neuljosh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
The Chinese is doing their part. If only they had a cure, Ebola would have been a thing of the past
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Donkunxex(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
datguru: HIT LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE EBOLA WILL BE KICKED OUT OF NIGERIA
kids don ful Nl
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by victorNRceo: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: lipsrsealed
this is d funniest thing I have seen today.

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by chuqudy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Akpors went for Ebola test at General Hospital, Kuje on Friday and was told to come back on Monday for the result.

When he got to church on Sunday, the pastor declared to the people that "everything you are looking for this week shall be positive"

Akpors jumped on his feet and shouted "I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME, my own must be negative ooooooo.''

Do the following things and say bye bye to Ebola. Read and share the message to end Ebola in Nigeria and Africa. This is the only solution. See the personal protective wears and how to wear them. Ebola is no man's friend. See the cure at http://..com/2014/08/finally-cure-of-ebola-is-here.html
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Dreyl(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
DrAmanda: In due time, ebola will be a thing of the past
i pray so o
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by tchaik(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

The same place your man-god was when bh was destroying churches.

Bros you are wicked ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by rattlesnake(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
They can even remove our map to avoid spelread of eboila
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Adenugay(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
This guys funny like die..so na every Nigerian con get Ebola now??

Three brothers aged 15, 12 and 10 disappear after bike ride together >>> http://www..com/three-brothers-aged-15-12-10-disappear-bike-ride-together/
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by amnestylaw1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014

Thanks for that pic that you attached. Please can you help me understand which part of Nigeria that woman is from and which god that statue represent. She looks like someone from the north...
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by chlowi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2014

This is serious, I blame d gods..

Only Jesus Christ can save us!!! Jesus Christ is lord!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Thanks for that pic that you attached. Please can you help me understand which part of Nigeria that woman is from and which god that statue represent. She looks like someone from the north...

Jukun.

Must be a Wurbo idol representing the Mam Fertility spirits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by omenka(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
zopaks: not another bad news
people like you deserve to be banned till 7000AD!!

Pay and advertise your damn products godammit!! angry
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by johnstar(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: Sick n tired of d Ebola news,Seun can't u creat a New page 4 it,we need good news joor
mumu, n a for ur own gud o, e knw bettr as dm dey update u wetn dey happen, undecided
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by zurine(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
hmm
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by tellwisdom: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
What is the meaning of quarantined?? sad
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by delishpot: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2014

Lol, pagan, you still dey carry this pagan thing for head ni? Ha ha, abeg the gods sef nor get mouth for Ebola side o. Ebola na king of gods.
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by dasparrow: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
neena: Most people don't read. The article says that the man was later cleared. Stop the unnecessary panicking, abeg!

Aren't you aware that many Nairalanders lack basic reading comprehension skills? They read alright but their brains cannot process what they have read.

@Post

The man probably had malaria because malaria also causes vomiting and fever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
zopaks: not another bad news , i pray that ....
E - Evalasting
B - Blessing
O - Of
L - Lord
A - Almighty.
E.B.O.L.A will locate u... Say a mighty AMEN!!
Click like to agree
no sir, we don't agree.

Ebola is not God's blessing.

You hear?

No wonder you still haven't got any like. undecided
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by englishmart(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014

you and your likes are stup1d.
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by amnestylaw1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Jukun.

Must be a Wurbo idol representing the Mam Fertility spirits.

Wao, that's cool. Are you Jukun?- if I may ask
Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Wao, that's cool. Are you Jukun?- if I may ask

No. Im Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola by Maonyz(f): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Navy Surveillance Boats In Ondo (Photos) / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years / Fact Check: Did NNPC Make Profit For The First Time In 44-Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.