Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption (707 Views)

Waziri’s EFCC Initiated $6m No-trial Deal With Suspect, Says Adoke / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption by mcvincent: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2008
To all niralanders, i think this call for urgent discussion. For how dare on earth would someone claimed that th e past leader of this country has not been found of any questionable charges of corruption .I think this woman should not stand to fool nigerians.Infact ,i suggest if there is any commission that above EFCC&ICPC that would have be the appropriate for probing Obasanjo,because this man has not only ravel the economic and financial situation of this country but morally,educationally and generationally.Therefore,Mrs. EFCC should rather stand with clear conscience or she leave the office if she didn't know what to do or say.
Re: Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2008
An urgent discussion of possible corruption?? We need another one of those?? The millions of "urgent" discussions we have had so far have yet to solve the problem, and we continue to call for more??
Re: Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption by blackspade(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2008
lol, I agree with Kobo.
Re: Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption by SkyBlue1: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2008
The topic heading is quite amusing; Mrs Waziri Has Been Injected With Corruption? Though i get the metaphor, still amusing, the country is that messes up and corrupt that we now actually physcially produce corruption that can be injected into people? LOL. Now we know why people say the corruption is wide spread, that is what they put in the vaccines isn't it?

Implying that she was just previously 'injected' with corruption might perhaps speak more to the character of Mrs Waziri that just after a relatively short period of time in office she has already been 'infected'. And furthermore i agree with previous posters, any discussion not leading on to actual genuine physical action or effort just seems like a complete and utter waste of time. What would such change?

(1) (Reply)

The End Of American Empire? / Elizabeth Dole Sets A New Low For American Gutter Politics. / The Shadekos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.