Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? (614 Views)

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Arewa To Abolish Indigene-settler Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by argon500: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Seriously, with the posts and comments that I have been reading about this man on social media, I am not really impressed. Does it mean this man didn't perform at all? If this man is so bad as people said...how come he's able to do 2nd term?

Note: Sentiment apart don't let your comment base on political/socio/ethnic group..
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by lakpalakpa: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Uduaghan, Suswam and Orji are the worst Governors in Nigeria, however since they are in PDP we hear nothing about the ineptitude.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2014
pathetic men, pathetic , that's just the word.

1 Like

Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by ulonnaya21: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Gov. T.A is the best governor Abia has ever produced. He's number one
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by bensonuche: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Governor is God sent to Abia he has been able to transform Abia from a state of neglect to a state serious development as he is building so many infrastructural edifice across the state
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Smh..

Hmmm
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
A failure
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by benoni1: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
TA Oji
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by madamoringo(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
benoni1: TA Oji is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to abia. The touch he has given to Abia has transformed the streets of abia to Gold. No Governor in this country is to be compared with my excellency .OCHENDU OF ABIA

I buy this post! Ochendundu is the best governor ever in that neck of the woods! Ochendoo till 2099!!
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abia only has narrow roads,& he should allow a younger candidate to go for senate.
Re: Abia Indigene: How Do You Assess Governor Orjis' Performance? by henchamb(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
ulonnaya21: Gov. T.A is the best governor Abia has ever produced. He's number one

benoni1: TA Oji is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to abia. The touch he has given to Abia has transformed the streets of abia to Gold. No Governor in this country is to be compared with my excellency .OCHENDU OF ABIA
Ukochukwu na the same people.
My prayer is may God rule your family the way that ewu ibeku is dealing with abians.
I will give him 5percent.

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Niger Delta Oil ,north Or South? / Boko Haram: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon / Source Of Boko Haram Troops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.