Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buy Auctioned Cars Directly From Us Insurance Companies At $1,000 &above - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Auctioned Cars Directly From Us Insurance Companies At $1,000 &above (1049 Views)

Submit your CV to 50,000 Recruitment Companies at Once / Become Quail eggs retailer & Earning (#120,000) above Monthly Guarranty. / Making N600,000& Above Monthly From Calls Made By Gsm Subcribers Without Ncc Lic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Auctioned Cars Directly From Us Insurance Companies At $1,000 &above by Gustopop(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2008
Yea you can solely buy yours , for more info click on www.festacchatforum..com , scroll towards the bottom of the page and click on the topic export used cars from USA.
You will be amazed. Buy a car say $1000 (NGN 113,00), and clear it in nigeria with say NGN 250,000. so with NGN 350,000 - 400,000 you can own a toyota camry 2002 model slightly accidented with sound engine and save the rest. Guy researching is good.
Re: Buy Auctioned Cars Directly From Us Insurance Companies At $1,000 &above by ladoma(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2008
think someone is trying to be funny.i visited the blogsite,i cant find any link as such.i think this is 419.gustopop was only looking for people to visit the site.na wa o
Re: Buy Auctioned Cars Directly From Us Insurance Companies At $1,000 &above by Jodesky(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2008
ladoma:

think someone is trying to be funny.i visited the blogsite,i can't find any link as such.i think this is 419.gustopop was only looking for people to visit the site.na wa o

Na na na!, thats too hasty bros, the link is right there. Scroll down and you will see it in blue ink. Its one of the four links as you scroll to the bottom of the page. The link will take you to www.go2auctionsnow.com. Give it another try and you will have to apologize to the Poster.

(1) (Reply)

Proposal On Cost Of Bulk Sms To Lekki Gsm Numbers Required / I Will Invest In An Already Established Business / Xmas Promo: Free Ict Computer Training In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.