Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Vacancy At Flash I.T Solutions!!! (Graphics Designer) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Flash I.T Solutions!!! (Graphics Designer) (529 Views)

Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme / Flash I.T. Solutions Is Recruiting Result Oriented Staffs To Fill Positions List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Flash I.T Solutions!!! (Graphics Designer) by gbohunmi1: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graphics Designer
We are looking for a passionate, driven and ambitious graphics designer to join our creative team full-time, working on a diverse mix of projects both online and offline for Flash I.T. Solutions, a leading Digital media company based at Gbagada, Lagos.

We require a self-motivated, highly competent, communicative flexible designer with strong conceptual thinking, attention to detail and ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and agreed budgets. An outstanding team player with strong work ethics who can solve problems to a high standard is key.
The ideal profile for the applicant is someone who has extensive experience and/or qualifications in Design / Arts / Photography / Video. The suitable applicant will have 3 to 5 years of working experience and will be used to managing and executing tasks in a busy environment. The role will provide a chance for you to shine and excel in an exciting company.
Main Job Description: Development of all marketing and packaging design materials; Creating e-mail campaigns to our internal subscriber list; Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
Key Skills:
• Graphic Design
• Product Packaging & Literature
• Promotional Marketing materials; flyers, outdoors, brochures, etc
• Brand development
• Pre + Post Press and good knowledge of colour profiles
• Software : Adobe CS5 (minimum) - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks

Others skills (non essential):
• A good knowledge of video and photography from a technical and user perspective. Product pictures are done in-house and the applicant needs to have some knowledge on how to operate a semi-professional/professional DSLR camera
• Audio and Video editing
• Microsoft Office / Powerpoint

Details:
All CV's and cover letters with current salary to be sent to The Manager:
career@flashitsolutions.com
Two work references required (to be taken up if successful)
Lagos based applicants only

Salary: An attractive package based on experience and expertise
Please email career@flashitsolutions.com or come to our office at 4a,Idowu olaitan Street, Gbagada estate Phase 2 , Lagos-Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep And Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / Graduate Intern, Sales/marketing With Degree In Engineering / Apptitude Test At Sop Consulting Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.