Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Africa Is Underdeveloped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africa Is Underdeveloped (805 Views)

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) / Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by LastProphet: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
PLEASE READ BELOW AND INTERPRET WHAT YOU LIKE:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Very funny....but not necessarily true...some first class students do get into leadership.
Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by delishpot: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wait, and I thought America was behind it all
Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by blackfase(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unh uhn, they only KNOW ABOUT IT.

delishpot: Wait, and I thought America was behind it all
Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by delishpot: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
blackfase:
Unh uhn, they only KNOW ABOUT IT.

Ooh o, ok.
Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by blackfase(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yea, remember AMERICA knows everything lol... smiley

delishpot:

Ooh o, ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Funny but true, Africa is a forgotten continent, nothing will come out of her till the year 4015 AD, when Africans must have fully evolved into human beings. For now, just look at the political class and those in line to take over from them, then you will understand where I'm coming from. grin
Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mrdifferent: Funny but true, Africa is a forgotten continent, nothing will come out of her till the year 4015 AD, when Africans must have fully evolved into human beings. For now, just look at the political class and those in line to take over from them, then you will understand where I'm coming from. grin

Nonsense. YOU are the one forgotten by the New Africa. An Africa which contains 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies. An Africa whose expanding middle class now numbers over 320 million people - ''the world's fastest growing middle class'' according to respected sources. http://www.uhy.com/the-worlds-fastest-growing-middle-class/

Despite the desperate concentration on bad news by the 'mainstream media', across Africa, positive things are happening. You either contribute or get swept aside by the tide of progress.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Underdeveloped by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Nonsense. YOU are the one forgotten by the New Africa. An Africa which contains 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies. An Africa whose expanding middle class now numbers over 320 million people - ''the world's fastest growing middle class'' according to respected sources. http://www.uhy.com/the-worlds-fastest-growing-middle-class/

Despite the desperate concentration on bad news by the 'mainstream media', across Africa, positive things are happening. You either contribute or get swept aside by the tide of progress.
Hahahaha... grin grin bro you need to wake up! Africa is not progressing, forget about the feel good news the IMF and World Bank issues once in a while that makes you happy! They are all bunch of lies.

Recently, 5000 I mean 5000 Chinese will be going to Kenya to construct rail lines, so are they no man power in that country? I'm still laughing grin grin

Bro I like your optimism but let's be real, nothing is happening in Africa, all her goods are imported from Europe, Asia and America even the guns Africans are still using in war torn countries to kill themselves for decades are not even made in Africa!

Why is it an Africa dream to travel abroad? grin

Check this out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2719085/5K-Chinese-workers-Kenya-threat-wildlife.html

(1) (Reply)

70 Die Of Hemorrhagic Illness In Northern Congo, Says WHO / Alababoss Statement And Suggestions On The Current Insurgency On NL / Igbos Are Better Off In My Govt -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.