Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West (3813 Views)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West wearing matching cleavage bearing tops / Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by generaldre(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice concept! What do y'all think?

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Mohitto: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
the guy's simply narcissistic

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by sexyjennik(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
No hating but i seriously dnt knw y i dnt lyk dis dude.am not dissing him cos of his success,no way cos i luv pple who r successful.jst cnt place y. am i weird? undecided

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by djeezy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice concept. it's cool actually.

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by dorleey(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mise en abyme.
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by icebebe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol,na him sabi
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by hatux: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cool!
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by paramedic: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: No hating but i seriously dnt knw y i dnt lyk dis dude.am not dissing him cos of his success,no way cos i luv pple who r successful.jst cnt place y. am i weird? undecided
Maybe hating because he picked Kim instead!!!
Sorry dear, you got no excuse, you're simply hating!!!!

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by axortedbabe(f): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
na Kim dey ride bicycle dey follow am for bk?
me likey d shirt..
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by lilbazy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: No hating but i seriously dnt knw y i dnt lyk dis dude.am not dissing him cos of his success,no way cos i luv pple who r successful.jst cnt place y. am i weird? undecided
maybe becos him wife nyanSh big pass ur own... Just sayin

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by sexyjennik(f): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
paramedic:
Maybe hating because he picked Kim instead!!!
Sorry dear, you got no excuse, you're simply hating!!!!
R u 4 real?cos he pick Kim instead?gosh...Smh 4 u cos dis has nofin 2 do wit dat.my feelings 4 him has bn since he sang thru d wire even b4 he married Kim so plz dnt say wat u dnt knw.get ur facts straight b4 saying anytin.
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by sexyjennik(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
lilbazy: maybe becos him wife nyanSh big pass ur own... Just sayin
lol,neva
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Snoggy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: lol,neva
Never? How big is yours then? PICTUREEEEESSSS!!!
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
would want to wear myself like that also cool

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
no you're not
he's a jerk
girls dont like jerks
maybe thats why

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Kalvan1000: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: no you're not
he's a jerk
girls dont like jerks
maybe thats why

He's a confident man. Girls love confident men.

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Kalvan1000: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Post

I love this. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
not when he's a douche undecided
Kalvan1000:

He's a confident man. Girls love confident men.
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by generaldre(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: lol
would want to wear myself like that also cool
Whao! My nl crush is on my thread
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
who, me? shocked
wow
generaldre: Whao! My nl crush is on my thread
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by generaldre(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: who, me? shocked
wow
yeah u! A silent admirer
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
oh
wow
embarassed
generaldre: yeah u! A silent admirer
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by sexyjennik(f): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Snoggy: Never? How big is yours then? PICTUREEEEESSSS!!!
i wil pretend i didnt hear dat
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Kalvan1000: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: not when he's a douche undecided

He's not a bad guy. cheesy

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Kalvan1000: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: i wil pretend i didnt hear dat

You didn't hear it, you read it.

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
i should take that from you?
lol grin
Kalvan1000:

He's not a bad guy. cheesy

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Kalvan1000: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: undecided
i should take that from you?
lol grin

yep. angry angry angry angry
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
hahaha
Kalvan1000:

yep. angry angry angry angry
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
The height of narcissism
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Snoggy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: i wil pretend i didnt hear dat
Pictures plssss
Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Artistree: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yea you are, and I'm weirder cos #anolikedguy@all#

Re: Kanye West Wears A Shirt Of Kanye West Wearing A Shirt Of Kanye West by Dreyl(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2014
u re very weird and a sadist

PHOTOS: Checkout What Amber Rose Rocks To Trinidad And Tobago Carnival / Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo / Simi Gives Her Mother Final Warning On Instagram, Threatens To Block Her