Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Working In Seychelles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working In Seychelles (31389 Views)

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia / Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Seychelles by Fetnet: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Guys, im planing to go to seychelles to live and work, is it possible for me to get their GOP without being employed first and before departing Nigeria? Help plz!!!!
Re: Working In Seychelles by perry2020(f): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Being hearing alot abt that country an even did a lil research dis mawnin. is it dat good.
Re: Working In Seychelles by Fetnet: 3:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Yes its a very good country, we can team up if you are ready to go
perry2020: Being hearing alot abt that country an even did a lil research dis mawnin. is it dat good.

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Am interested , where do we start from .
Re: Working In Seychelles by perry2020(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Where do we start from n what's d process
Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Seychelles is visa free to Nigeria,seychelles is an island that is in indian ocean near africa coast line and it is an African country which is inhabited by european migrants,citizens of seychelles have free visa to EU and US.you need just an invitation letter to visit.the population is not upto 250000 and most business is controlled by the government.you can travel to seychelles via Qater airline at about a price of 230000 naira.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Working In Seychelles by abafetch: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Sorry...Hope am not late here..... Can you talk about this place... Cus im planning to trave and want to be sure before taking that move... You help is highly appreciated here.....

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by dailydolar(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rayhut:
Seychelles is visa free to Nigeria,seychelles is an island that is in indian ocean near africa coast line and it is an African country which is inhabited by european migrants,citizens of seychelles have free visa to EU and US.you need just an invitation letter to visit.the population is not upto 250000 and most business is controlled by the government.you can travel to seychelles via Qater airline at about a price of 230000 naira.
what r d jobs or. Huslling u can do over dere n if my 1mth free visa expire how do I extend it

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by oladunwo(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Am interested in this country, how can we get an invitation ??
Re: Working In Seychelles by kroomtravels: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2014
I had a client who went there for honeymoon, he had good things to say about the country expecially in hospitality but he had big issues with their food. But dont forget to make your hotel reservations here before travelling..
Hospitality is like the biggest industry there, with lovely islands, the truth is when you are there, u dont know you are in africa- i just quoted my client

3 Likes

Re: Working In Seychelles by newflame01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
forget it
Re: Working In Seychelles by dailydolar(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2014
oladunwo:
Am interested in this country, how can we get an invitation ??
am not sure u need invitation cos its vsa free all u need is ur return ticket n hotel reservation to show u will leave d country wen ur stay expires finish
Re: Working In Seychelles by Tgud3: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
The place is very expensive and its very hard to get GOP to work there, the government there controls everything and you can't work with the 2weeks visa they will give you on arrival and you can't change your tourist visa to work permit. You must have close to 1500 dollars before they will give you tourist visa and afher your money don finish you must come back home because the place is too expensive. If you can contact someone over there who can help you with employment and sends GOP to you in Nigeria it would be the best because they pay high salary. Another major problem is Nigeria immigration they won't let you travel. I knew all this info because I wanted to go there 2yrs ago but I later talked to one of there citizen that told me everything that's going on. I'm not discouraging you o just adding my own contribution

2 Likes

Re: Working In Seychelles by dailydolar(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Tgud3:
The place is very expensive and its very hard to get GOP to work there, the government there controls everything and you can't work with the 2weeks visa they will give you on arrival and you can't change your tourist visa to work permit. You must have close to 1500 dollars before they will give you tourist visa and afher your money don finish you must come back home because the place is too expensive. If you can contact someone over there who can help you with employment and sends GOP to you in Nigeria it would be the best because they pay high salary. Another major problem is Nigeria immigration they won't let you travel. I knew all this info because I wanted to go there 2yrs ago but I later talked to one of there citizen that told me everything that's going on. I'm not discouraging you o just adding my own contribution
how do u mean 9ja immigration no go let u travel n how do we get jobs in seychelles from naija Don't u think if u get to seychelles u might b able to meet someone dere dat will help u with a job den work permit jus asking

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by mgbogo: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
What's the best airline to visit Seychelles?
Re: Working In Seychelles by mibas: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
mgbogo:
What's the best airline to visit Seychelles?
Etiopian airlines

2 Likes

Re: Working In Seychelles by dash97: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's visa free for nigerians for 30 days tho, I am thinking of it would be possible to open a business there.
Re: Working In Seychelles by bill1979: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey Guys,

Am a Kenyan and have had opportunity working in the Seychelles for sometime. You do NOT need a visa to travel to the Seychelles. However, you'll need a few documentation if going as a tourist. Check the link below:

http://www.seychelles.travel/en/plan-your-visit/travellers-essentials/entry-formalities

Seychelles is a very small country. It's a closed knit country - call it a community. Every activity is very closely monitored by the government. I came across a few Nigerians working as medical doctors in several government hospitals. The labor market in Seychelles favors foreigners as the local labor capacity is not enough. We have plenty Kenyans working in Education and Hospitality. Other sectors that attracts foreign manpower includes telcom and construction. However, as a foreigner, the government agencies monitors you very closely partly coz of drug trafficking. You must be very careful of your associations. Creole (broken french) is the language of communication. It's the language even used in government offices. The National Assembly uses Creole. Seycheloise uses english as well. Business environment is very well controlled. You might want to check with Seychelles Investment Board for more information (http://www.sib.gov.sc/index.php/investment-guide/investors-guide/establishing-a-business-in-the-seychelles).

Above this, Seychelles is a lovely country with beautiful white beaches. You will be spoilt for choice. From Mahe island where capital Victoria is situated to Praslin and La Digue islands among other exclusive islands, you will love the place.

Oya...there you go.

8 Likes

Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
@bbiii1979Hello bro pls can u tell us how a Nigerian can get down there from Nigeria thanks.

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by Shakitibob0: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hahahaha buhari don make naija tire people ooo--see as people Wan run comot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls ooo, am also interested to work in Seychelles

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
@smart4lov,I called but u didn't pick up.

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by kc6964(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Fetnet:
Guys, im planing to go to seychelles to live and work, is it possible for me to get their GOP without being employed first and before departing Nigeria? Help plz!!!!
brother have you gone ? please let me know coz am making arrange to move there very
soon

1 Like

Re: Working In Seychelles by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Pls house bring life back to this Seychellois issue we started here and bring hope to the dying people of nija.

Pls does anyone have a firsthand information about working and living there?

I will appreciate your gesture abeg.
Regards.
Re: Working In Seychelles by dentrice: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Please what about their educational sector? Their tuition fees, scholarships and admission process. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption / CNN Reporter, Larry Madowo, Protests Nigeria’s $215 Single Entry Visa Fee / Is This Benin City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.