Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (31001 Views)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Galadimabawa: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sound very very funny, for somebody to come to ur home and solve ur problem for u
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Kingspin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
If these groundnut elders thinks it easy then let them go and bring out our girls. We can equally vote for one of them by 2015, if the need arise. Even Americans did not give Obama time and date to catch or kill Osama bin laden. This is a national and very serious issue and not a political game. How do we #bringbackourgirls# should be burdening these called Elders. What a country? We want our girls back anybody can help us. And history will record it. One Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by sambisa5: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Na today......?
Na who them won open eyes for.?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

info go don reach the bokorams say wetin pass them don show...'ebola'

make them continue........ebola destroy them one after the other....

Oga jona i beg...continue wetin u dey do.....as u no dey kukuma wear shoe go meeting again,,,is ok by me...... wink

sambisa products..... cool

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.

I just don't know how people are just too daft .boko haram started during the time of obasanjo and Jonathan inherited it

religious killing has been the second nature to north and Islam so let's face the truth . north is a failed region North has squandered all their political and economic activities they held

so Jonathan will tell them to bomb so Jonathan will tell them not to go to school

dude give me a better story

13 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.
I'm always amazed at the way u reason

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by EbirichBen(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Or What Will Happen?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by debrihachi(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
ehen... n if he doesn't nko?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by duality(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Any one who knows how the bombing especially on sundays; and killings started will not take these people serious. Even during the madala blast. some persons who should react never reacted. Abeg they have no moral justification to give ultimatum.

Finally, only the infinitely biased person or a chronic supporter of APC will justify this ludicrous ultimatum.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Positiveminds(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
How do I describe the northerners? Open grave that swallows up everything. Their politicians: white sepulchres

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Wealthlex(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Make o na go sleep,it is nt Gef problm...u elders should come buhari to caution because he is d one dat cases o na problm.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
NobiGod:

There should be a dislike button... you don't think deep brother. You're articulate without substance.... where is the beef?

Look let me tell you something you don't know. You cannot attack California in USA and because the President is not from there, then he'll ignore California to be destroyed before taking action then later claim that Californians should solve their problems. That's ridiculous. It only means the President is glad that some part of his country is being attacked and destroyed just because he comes from another tribe or religion.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Bigcake: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
omenka: Wait and see kids take over this thread and rain insults on the elders for simply saying the obvious.

Jonathan has failed in every single facet of what his job entails.

The only thing he has really succeeded remarkably in doing is engendering a hyper toxic brand of politics where people are indoctrinated to think only along ethnic and religious lines.

The president has failed woefully in his job and he's been paid to wreak havoc and breed sorrow amongst his employers.

Too damn bad.

#BBOG!!

PS: I wonder what would have happened if the GSM revolution had started under Jonathan!! Person for see space type for internet at all
From my own point of view, stupidity is not so honourable especially when it comes from someone like you.

12 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by mencade5(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
boko haram are products of almajiri and almajiri belongs to nothern muslims.

Emir of sokoto, kano, zaria, borno, buhari tell your boys to stop. We all know the north were deprived of some benefits in saudi arabia because of a christian leader ruling the country. They wont get the benefits until a muslim is in power. But that will never work.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by dior8(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
omenka: Wait and see kids take over this thread and rain insults on the elders for simply saying the obvious.

The only thing he has really succeeded remarkably in doing is engendering a hyper toxic brand of politics where people are indoctrinated to think only along ethnic and religious lines.

The president has failed woefully in his job and he's been paid to wreak havoc and breed sorrow amongst his employers.

Too damn bad.

#BBOG!!

PS: I wonder what would have happened if the GSM revolution had started under Jonathan!! Person for see space type for internet at all

And what is this kid blabbing at exactly..??

12 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Kossyne(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
NEF, seeking cheap relevance since God knows when!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this,
Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that
he has forfieted his right to ask for our mandate
beyond 2015″. Una no serious

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by chitoria: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Make dem dance to the music wey dem play.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
mmmustapha: undecided smiley southerners? noise makers. 2015 will tell
I'mbecile....d problems u ppl created now ur cryin fowl....GEJ till North get sense..

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by jmaine: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

[s]Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.[/s]

Bullshyte . . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by melvin0004(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2014

Too damn bad.

#BBOG!!

u talk like an APC man.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Afroconnect: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Irrespective of who is fueling the insurgency-i think a President that can not guarantee safety of citizens and tolerate dumb terrorists ceding prts of our territoril space-while killing Nigerians like chicken don't deserve to be president.

Why do Nigerians always look at things from an ethno-religious perspective,let us be more objective and not just talk to spite others.

If your enemy is instigating trouble for you-is it not the more reason to crush them,except you re helpless.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by nke001: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
mmmustapha: undecided smiley southerners? noise makers. 2015 will tell

Kindly note that cattles and goats, sheep will not be allowed to vote come 2015.

The problem with the North is that ' they see politics in everything.' U cant sack ur boat peddlers and still expect ur boat to accelerate. No, it is either it decelerates or it remain stagnant.

Only a father can talk to HIS child and he will listen.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
alaladakosta: They started it, they wanted it, now they can't control it.
you execute such niggas from afar, it is safer to be normal than be like that.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Louislewis: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mad people with mad reasons. What kind of result do they expect with their insincerity in helping the government to fight Boko Haram? All these that are happening in the north, is the outcome of totally neglect of the past leaders, of which the northerners occupied for 40yrs out of the 54yrs of our independent. What moral justification do you people have to give Jonathan ultimatum when you people refused to put your houses in order. What moral justification do you have to ask for ultimatum for the release of the Chibok girls when you people are hiding information and leaving with some of the abductors of Chibok girls. What impetus do you have to give Jonathan ultimatum when some of you supporting for financial settlement and prisoners swap for the Boko Harams. What moral justification do you people have to demand and give Jonathan ultimatum when some of you know must of them and they are leaving with you. Instead of sharing information that will lead to their arrest, you are shielding them only to be asking for government negotiation with criminals and you are looking for a way to be the middleman for negotiation. You know where these people are. Fight them first or help and support the government to fight them. You can not fart and run away from the ordor. It wil also go with you. Perceive!

13 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

This is simply sympathizing without FACTS

Here are the FACTS
FACT 1: Boko-Haram is a REAL Terrorist Entity that started in Maiduguri as a small isolated Muslim Sect who wanted to follow to the strict rules of Sharia
FACT 2: They openly expressed their desire to establish a Sharia Nation within Nigeria and declared all Western Education as Haram. This action is a Treasonable Offense in any Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y33rL_D_6pw

FACT 3: The Northern Alliance AKA AREWA Governors looked to this scabies on their body as a tool to ensure Northern Power in 2015, It is established that BH received (continues to receive) funding from the then Borno State Government to the tune of N10,000,000 (Ten Million) every month and this was stopped when the new Governor assumed office. it was the light that sparked the fire we now see
FACT 4: After exposing their source of funding from the State Government purse, Moh Yusuf was killed in front of a crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBCoXv8qbw

7 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by viccassi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seriously? I thought the best and only way is for all stakeholders in the north including arewa, emirs, traditional rulers and who is who in the north to strongly condem bh.

But as always, I don't know who advised them to follow ultimatum which always ends up in unexpected results.

This might even make the others to start given their own separate ultimatum to the northern elders.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by 1shortblackboy: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well ya'll nothern elders forum are not d whole of Nigeria. U can sit in ur troubled zone and give ultimatum all u want. Reasonable people know d president is doing all things necesaary. If u guys know wjat insurgency means u won't be given stupid ultimatums

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by pussygotlips: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
It baffles me whenever I see “northern elders“ I use to wonder who are these northern elders and who made them elders

8 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by odeku457(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
[size=22pt]OR ELSE WHAT??[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Louislewis: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mad people with mad reasons. What kind of result do they expect with their insincerity in helping the government to fight Boko Haram? All these that are happening in the north, is the outcome of totally neglect of the past leaders, of which the northerners occupied for 40yrs out of the 54yrs of our independent. What moral justification do you people have to give Jonathan ultimatum when you people refused to put your houses in order. What moral justification do you have to ask for ultimatum for the release of the Chibok girls when you people are hiding information and leaving with some of the abductors of Chibok girls. What impetus do you have to give Jonathan ultimatum when some of you supporting for financial settlement and prisoners swap for the Boko Harams. What moral justification do you people have to demand and give Jonathan ultimatum when some of you know must of them and they are leaving with you. Instead of sharing information that will lead to their arrest, you are shielding them only to be asking for government negotiation with criminals and you are looking for a way to be the middleman for negotiation. You know where these people are. Fight them first or help and support the government to fight them. You can not fart and run away from the ordor. It will also go with you. Perceive!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by RebelLeader15(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bigcake: Thunder fire ur Papa first, na only Yusuf them kill? What of Ken Saro Wiwa? Who killed him? Abiola and Kudirat na who kill them? Everyting for life na turn by turn.
Yes na so e suppose be oooo, Make dem kill all dos International thief thief, such as Babangida,Buhari,Danjuma....

Na dem be d real boko haram

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Drphemmy4u: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
No matter who created the insurgent group,the president is still saddled with the responsibility of protecting the innocent northerners.Let him perform his duties no matter whose toes he steps on.Enough of *we are on top of the situation* when things are getting worse everyday.Innocents caught in this fight are more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.