Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ebola: Patrick Sawyer’s Action Is Crazy- President Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola: Patrick Sawyer’s Action Is Crazy- President Jonathan (505 Views)

EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Nigerian Nurse Who Treated Liberian Patrick Sawyer Dies Of Ebola / Strike Action Is Called Off At Last! What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Patrick Sawyer’s Action Is Crazy- President Jonathan by bobonicez: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
President Jonathan as condemned Patrick Sawyer for coming to Nigerian despite the fact that health practitioners in his country warned him to stay back. The president made this statement at the annual Interfaith Conference in Abuja today.

“As a government, we promise that we will do everything humanly possible to contain the Ebola virus’’.

“On Wednesday, I will meet with governor of the states, and they must come with their commissioners of Health along. We must make sure that every state is prepared, where they lack, the federal government will support them.” Continue below.
“My conversation with the WHO DG, Dr Margaret Chan was revealing, she said 60 per cent of the transmission was spread during burials. That is why in my announcement, I’ve been saying that people should be careful aboutburials.”

“Some people like burial ceremonies. This is not the time for burial ceremony, somebody is dead, he is dead, leave him there. This is not the best time for those ceremonies.”

“If he is dead, he is already dead, Sawyer that brought this Ebola to Nigeria; his sister died of Ebola. And he started acting somehow, his country asked him not to leave the country, let them observe him, but the crazy man decided to leave and found his way here.”

sourcehttp://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/ebola-patrick-sawyers-action-is-crazy.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Patrick Sawyer Heaven/hell Bound? / REVEALED; Herbalist Who Claimed To Have Ebola Cure Brought The Virus Into Sierra / Ebola Outbreak: W’africa Travel Bans To Be Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.