Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. (506 Views)

Strange Pictures You Ought To See / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / 30things You Ought To Do Before U Clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. by faithEderefo(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
1. Brushing your teeth; it would be totally cool if you could brush your teeth after every meal but let’s start with brushing twice a day i.e. in the morning and at night. Out of my battalion of friends, I know just one person who has this awesome habit…so permit me to say that only one person out of every ten people do this.
2. Saying hello: looks strange? Well you could learn to greet the random persons you meet in a bus or on a queue. How about the receptionist you met the other day at the bank? Don’t you think she would have treated you better if you had started your conversation with a “good morning ma’am. You look pretty” or “good day sir, that’s a lovely tie you’ve got there. I guess I’m just saying be polite and more generous with your compliments.
3. Shaving: going private am i? So let’s just say it’s a very unpleasant sight when someone screams hallelujah and some awful dead soldiers are sticking out. As for down there, advice yourself on what is healthy, hygienic and comfortable for you.
4. Punctual; you know how every programme you’re invited to starts 30 minutes late? I get that, but when we become used to going late to our leisure functions we somehow lose track of time and end up late to very important functions like job interviews and auctions. Try to beat the lateness in you and be early. When you are early to a place, you get very comfortable because you have the time to get details that those who come in late might not be able to.
5. Attentiveness: be more of a listener than a talker. Try to pick out the tiny weeny details in the things and people around you. It would help you more. Nobody prefers a talkative to a listener. And I saw this recently “listen to understand not to reply” huge difference I tell you.
Re: Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
no. 2 tho
Re: Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. by Dubby6(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
6)Smiling: grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
No. 6. Try to appreciate people

(1) (Reply)

Some1 Pls Help / Is Patrick Sawyer Heaven/hell Bound? / Jackie Chan’s Son, Jaycee Arrested On Drug Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.