Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator (1499 Views)

@habiolah; Your Creator Has Opened The Vista Of Success To You. Accept Guidance. / Do You Fear Hell ? / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (2) (3) (4)

It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
How pathetic it has become to see almost everyone giving attention to this disease. They have become so fearful that they shiver at the hearing of "ebola". This is the work of the devil. he has put fear and confusion in their midst. O evil generation, if you fear the Lord as you fear this deadly virus, then you would run to take shelter in the shadow of the Almighty and escape the damnation of hell for eternity. They don't fear GOD but fear "ebola", and so keen on a possible solution or cure, because they don't want to die. The price of bitter-kola and salt has increased. They are So afraid of death. Oh, you think you won't die someday?? "ebola" can only kill the body, it can't kill the soul. Ye should fear Him that can kill the body and destroy the soul in hell -Luke 12:5.

To them that belong to the Lord have absolutely nothing to fear and worry about because:"I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?" (Isaiah 51:12-13) There's no furry of any "ebola" to them that belong to the Lord.

Are you among the fearful? Are you among them that don't believe in JESUS CHRIST? Don't ye know that: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21;cool
Believe in JESUS CHRIST this day and you will be saved, not only from "ebola", but also from the damnation of hell for eternity.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
emmyskies: How pathetic it has become to see almost everyone giving attention to this disease. They have become so fearful that they shiver at the hearing of "ebola". This is the work of the devil. he has put fear and confusion in their midst. O evil generation, if you fear the Lord as you fear this deadly virus, then you would run to take shelter in the shadow of the Almighty and escape the damnation of hell for eternity. They don't fear GOD but fear "ebola", and so keen on a possible solution or cure, because they don't want to die. The price of bitter-kola and salt has increased. They are So afraid of death. Oh, you think you won't die someday?? "ebola" can only kill the body, it can't kill the soul. Ye should fear Him that can kill the body and destroy the soul in hell -Luke 12:5.

To them that belong to the Lord have absolutely nothing to fear and worry about because:"I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?" (Isaiah 51:12-13) There's no furry of any "ebola" to them that belong to the Lord.

Are you among the fearful? Are you among them that don't believe in JESUS CHRIST? Don't ye know that: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21: cool
Believe in JESUS CHRIST this day and you will be saved, not only from "ebola", but also from the damnation of hell for eternity.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)
dont mind them... As many as the Lord our God shall call shall remain in the truth and they shall not be lost..... I pity these hard hearted fellows

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: dont mind them... As many as the Lord our God shall call shall remain in the truth and they shall not be lost..... I pity these hard hearted fellows
I pity them brother, they are stiff-necked sad
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by AtheistD(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2014
From the comfort of your home you tell others not to be afraid of a very dangerous outbreak?

Why don't you head to Liberia and try out your faith and healing powers on the ebola sufferers?

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Elijah78: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2014
AtheistD: From the comfort of your home you tell others not to be afraid of a very dangerous outbreak?

Why don't you head to Liberia and try out your faith and healing powers on the ebola sufferers?

Well said!
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Elijah78: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
emmyskies: Are you among the fearful? Are you among them that don't believe in JESUS CHRIST? Don't ye know that: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21;cool

What about those who Fear God?, Why did Jesus teach us to pray against the temptations and deliverance from evil? If i pray that God should not lead me into the temptation that will cause me to contact Ebola, does it mean i am fearful? If i express sincerely that i am really scared of Ebola, will God punish me? Why should i pretend that Ebola has no part in me? I think God will be angry with those who pretend that Ebola cannot do them any harm.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Elijah78:

What about those who Fear God?, Why did Jesus teach us to pray against the temptations and deliverance from evil? If i pray that God should not lead me into the temptation that will cause me to contact Ebola, does it mean i am fearful? If i express sincerely that i am really scared of Ebola, will God punish me? Why should i pretend that Ebola has no part in me? I think God will be angry with those who pretend that Ebola cannot do them any harm.
Only GOD we should fear ONLY GOD. You can be honest that ebola kills, but if you belong to the Almighty, you won't fear ebola. Or don't you know: "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." (Psalm 91:7)

This "ebola" situation is likened to the kingdom of darkness. Sure they have powers, they can kill, afflict and destroy, they torment and harm,they posses, they drag to hell, they can do all sorts of things to humans but that doesn't mean we should fear them. They have their own powers, yet, we know that but that doesn't mean we should fear them. We should fear only GOD alone. He will shield us from the kingdom of darkness as He will do to ebola. We only have to cast all our cares on Him. GOD doesn't want us to be afraid of anything, whether plague, ebola, disaster or the evil ones. As you rightfully read: both the unbelieving and the fearful will be cast into the lake of fire
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
AtheistD: From the comfort of your home you tell others not to be afraid of a very dangerous outbreak?

Why would I tempt the Lord? He hasn't ordered me to go anywhere or do a thing.

I will sit at the comfort of my home because I have nothing to be afraid of.

Why won't you be afraid?? Why won't you panic and fear? Of course you should
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by mumumugu(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Why should u fear God?
D u fear ur father?
Is God a scary monster that wants to be feared?
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by tpia1: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Volunteers are needed as caregivers for Ebola patients in Lagos state. OP, please do apply.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by frank317: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
You are asking us to fear your so call loving God more than ebola? What a confusionist you are.
Even your pastors, tb joshua and adeboye are afraid of ebola more than God. Did you go to church last sunday? Well in my area church goers said there was no brotherly hand shake done in catholic church. Is this not fear of ebola?
Your God must be a monster, he kills both the body and the soul, he is both a physical and spiritual ebola.
After all it was him that created ebola, why is he competing with his creation on who will be most scared even among his creations.
He must be jobless up there looking for who to fear him. Is that why he created ebola? So that he could b feared.
Rubish

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by tpia1: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hifaif

Trained personnel are needed, not just everyone.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Elijah78: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
mumumugu: Why should u fear God?
D u fear ur father?
Is God a scary monster that wants to be feared?

Thank You, you make me understand the fact that God is our Father and we should relate to Him as we do with our earthly father.
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
tpia1: Hifaif

Trained personnel are needed, not just everyone.

I understand that there are various areas where volunteers are needed. Community Mobilization is one.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by tpia1: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
The risk of spreading the disease is higher if its just handled anyhow.

Let's leave sentiment and personal bias out of this plz.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by nora544: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
When there is no fear why all the christian organisations from america run away from this countries.

At the moment in liberia only the doctors without border and the health center from SOS childvillages is working.

Why when chritians must not fear ebola run away all belong to this new churches from america like adeboye and this other water pastor have fear to travel to this country because non of them can realy heal.

No one must fear God, I never hear this in my country as a christian, but this fear comes also from this new churches with their miracles who where man mad.

Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
nora544: When there is no fear why all the christian organisations from america run away from this countries.

At the moment in liberia only the doctors without border and the health center from SOS childvillages is working.

Why when chritians must not fear ebola run away all belong to this new churches from america like adeboye and this other water pastor have fear to travel to this country because non of them can realy heal.

No one must fear God, I never hear this in my country as a christian, but this fear comes also from this new churches with their miracles who where man mad.
Nora, Nora, Nora, you haven't been told to fear GOD in your church in your country abi?? Hmmm, one of those many churches that preach what their members want to hear, making them live comfortably in sin. Eiya...
I wonder the type of christian you are if you don't fear GOD. I wonder what you think christianity is. I wonder the type of christian you are that don't even know your purpose of being a christian and the will of GOD. I wonder what you're going to church to do. I wonder... Well, I'm not suprised. These things will come to pass....

*Joseph feared GOD that he doeth no deceit -Gen 42:18
*It is a commandment to fear GOD -Ex 18:21
*It was the fear of GOD that made Job remain faithful to GOD all through his trials. GOD Almighty said it Himself to satan-Job 1:8
*People who have the fear of GOD are the true Christians -Psalm 66:16; while sinners, that will perish don't have the fear of GOD -Ecc 8:12
*It was the fear of GOD that graced the sinner crucified with JESUS CHRIST at His right hand side to be saved and lack of fear of GOD condemned the other -Luke 23:40
*It is yet a commandment in the new testament to fear GOD -1 Peter 2:17

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." (Ecclesiastes 12:13)
"Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." (Revelation 14:7)

We should fear GOD because GOD is a jealous GOD and a consuming fire (Deut 4:24, Heb 12:29).
GOD hates sin -Psalm 5:5 and the wage of sin is death -Romans 6:23
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by nora544: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
emmyskies:
Nora, Nora, Nora, you haven't been told to fear GOD in your church in your country abi?? Hmmm, one of those many churches that preach what their members want to hear, making them live comfortably in sin. Eiya...
I wonder the type of christian you are if you don't fear GOD. I wonder what you think christianity is. I wonder the type of christian you are that don't even know your purpose of being a christian and the will of GOD. I wonder what you're going to church to do. I wonder... Well, I'm not suprised. These things will come to pass....

*It was the fear of GOD that made Job remain faithful to GOD all through his trials. GOD Almighty said it Himself to satan-Job 1:8
*People who have the fear of GOD are the true Christians -Psalm 66:16; while sinners, that will perish don't have the fear of GOD -Ecc 8:12
*It was the fear of GOD that graced the sinner crucified with JESUS CHRIST at His right hand side to be saved and lack of fear of GOD condemned the other -Luke 23:40

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." (Ecclesiastes 12:13)
"Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." (Revelation 14:7)

We should fear GOD because GOD is a jealous GOD and a consuming fire (Deut 4:24, Heb 12:29).

Please keep your moth because it is hard to hear the truth. I have contact to SOS child village and what they say is tru, I know it is hardd when you hear that this christians from america run away, and I have also a very good friend working in Dakar, I know from what I speak.

God gave us brain and we should use this, because God will help this people who help themself!

To fear God that your fake money loving pastors tell you.
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Weah96: 5:17am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyskies:

Would you like me to post some other OT verses, the ones you stepped over to post these?
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Weah96: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyskies:

God also hates women who wear pants (Deut 22:5). Bastards cannot enter any church, their sons and daughters included, even after ten generations (Deut 23:2). God also wants you to cover your s)hit after s)hitting, lest he steps in it while conducting his daily foot patrol, (Deut 23:14).

You can find more instructional scriptures at the link below. Nothing added or redacted, just the pure word of the God that never changes.
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/abs/long.htm
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Emmyskies these people dont read their bible but spend time chatting and watching nollywood programmes and where will their faith grow when faith grows by hearing, and hearing the word of God (rom 10 vs 7)...

Acts 2 vs 25 - i foresaw the Lord always before my face for He is at my right hand that i should not be moved
psalm 91 also
exodus 15 vs 26 - alll the diseases on the egyptians shall not befall thee for I am the LORD that healeth thee... And many other scriptures of God promising protection... It is not for us to put God in the test but to trust His word that He will deliver as He had promised (romans 4 vs 21)
If one reads all these and still fears then it simply means He doesnt believe in God and is worst off than an atheist
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
nora544:

Please keep your moth because it is hard to hear the truth. I have contact to SOS child village and what they say is tru, I know it is hardd when you hear that this christians from america run away, and I have also a very good friend working in Dakar, I know from what I speak.

God gave us brain and we should use this, because God will help this people who help themself!

To fear God that your fake money loving pastors tell you.

Read my reply to you personally, read it and read it again
Re: It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator by emmyskies(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProphetUdeme: Emmyskies these people dont read their bible but spend time chatting and watching nollywood programmes and where will their faith grow when faith grows by hearing, and hearing the word of God (rom 10 vs 7)...

Acts 2 vs 25 - i foresaw the Lord always before my face for He is at my right hand that i should not be moved
psalm 91 also
exodus 15 vs 26 - alll the diseases on the egyptians shall not befall thee for I am the LORD that healeth thee... And many other scriptures of God promising protection... It is not for us to put God in the test but to trust His word that He will deliver as He had promised (romans 4 vs 21)
If one reads all these and still fears then it simply means He doesnt believe in God and is worst off than an atheist

So true. GOD Almighty has said already: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 4:6)
The devil is intensifying it's fight against them. I just pity them

The Way Some Atheists Behave / No True African Is A Christian Or Muslim / Do You Know Your Bible Stories? Solve This Picture Puzzle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76