Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Are The Pros /cons Of Operating A Current & Savings Account Respectively? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Pros /cons Of Operating A Current & Savings Account Respectively? (445 Views)

#beingyorubainnigeria Hilarious Tag Addresses The Pros And Con's Of Being Yoruba / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / Need Help With Reliable Shipping / Cargo Comp In Newyork & London Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Pros /cons Of Operating A Current & Savings Account Respectively? by 2gbasky22(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please i really want to know this as soon as possible
thanks in anticipation of your educative comments and reply

"What are the pros /cons of operating a current & savings account respectively?"
Re: What Are The Pros /cons Of Operating A Current & Savings Account Respectively? by omo2sexy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well I think for acces bank requirements is just two reference letter. Valid I'd card and passport photograph then the. Lowest one minimun bal is 5k
Let's also ask bankers in the house
Re: What Are The Pros /cons Of Operating A Current & Savings Account Respectively? by 2gbasky22(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2014
omo2sexy: Well I think for acces bank requirements is just two reference letter. Valid I'd card and passport photograph then the. Lowest one minimun bal is 5k
Let's also ask bankers in the house

thanks for ur contribution
which of them requires a minimum of 5k?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Gwoza Police Training College On Tanks / Where/how Can I Get Supplies Of Sanitizers / Are Cars Only Made To Be Owned By Guys Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.