Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nairaland,another Institute Of Learning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland,another Institute Of Learning (419 Views)

NAIRALAND !!! ANOTHER TSUNAMI ??? {photos} / Chartered Institute Of Taxation Exam Dumps / Petroleum College Kaduna Vs Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland,another Institute Of Learning by neyur: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
It really a great priviledge to be part of these intellectual forum.sometime you think you have gotten all what it takes to be whom you are,but alongside, you found out that you have known nothing. One thing i learn today on nairaland, is that,i have learned to put up my writtings in full and conscious my expression.
It really a priviledge to be part of these socio-media....am proud of my people,am proud of nigeria...mr seun,God bless you and your family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Competition!!!!! / If Your Life Were A Movie What Would It Be Rated As / After A Fun Filled Weekend, What Do You Hate Most About Monday Mornings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.