Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] (3035 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days / Ready For The Harvest? / The Harvest Is Ripe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and season surrounding his coming,you may be thinking the usual saying like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few earthquake that jesus is coming soon ? Yeah we've heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover somting interesting about the end of days. Pleas read.

my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying the word"day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man would have on earth. this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in history, also picture somting coming in the future. An example is the sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture of what God will do to his son jesus on the cross as an offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to create the world? Is this a picture of somting we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was reffering to the second coming of jesus christ,the bible say that a one day with they Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were you indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have calculate from the first man adam to the first coming of christ to be 4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS. now this is the issue. God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day being for REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people. so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven thousand year period for man to occupy the earth, with the last thousand year being a time of REST when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God deal with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .

Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.

The second coming event are about to begin, I see the same foreshadowing in exodus 19:11. God told isreal to clean up and wait for two days, the third day I'm comin down in the sight of they nation. In john 11. Lazarus died a jew, jesus waited for two days before he raise him from death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his back from isreal for the next two thousand years [or two days] and start reach out for the rest of the world through the new testament church which he did. God dint just throw this stuff in the bible to wast space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us somtin.in matthew17:1 say that jesus tool peter, james and john up to the mountain, apart from the rest, did the thing we want to know happen up there? Yes.jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second coming glory, now the first word of the verse was "after six days" why did God throw this in? To was space? Or is God tryin to tell us somtin that we need to know?note:the time from adam to jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the church period is two thousand years[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs [6days] God will revive isreal and fulfill his promise he made to them? Hmmm am I reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE END OF DAYS. REPENT. THANK YOU.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
the bible is a complete book which message are easy to understand but it may take a lifetime to understand the TRUTH IN IT.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
malvisguy212: the bible is a complete book which message are easy to understand but it may take a lifetime to understand the TRUTH IN IT.
. Brother, please where is is post on my thread: What the Quran says about Jesus Christ and Mary.

I want settle down read am yesterday couldn't find it. What happened?
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: . Brother, please where is is post on my thread: What the Quran says about Jesus Christ and Mary.

my good friend, they hide my post and ban me till march 2015, everything i post was directly from the quran. Thank you
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
malvisguy212:
the bible is a complete book which message are easy to understand but it may take a lifetime to understand the TRUTH IN IT.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by gatiano(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
what a wonderful post? i keep wondering why i did not see this post earlier, perhaps the most relevant topics that will raise or ressurect Man into himself is always hidden most times. Could this topic be of your intelligence? no i think not, i think GOD himself knock your brain and set you on a right path and right course. i would say you yearn for answers and GOD is more than willing and more than sufficient to give that to you in abundant and in full measure. GOD wants us "MAN" TO HAVE HIS complete knowledge and understanding, but before we can do that, there are some sacrifice we as Men must do, amongst which is the most important that we must submit ourselves completely to the will of GOD, We must love ourselves completely, we must love,respect and appreciate our women, we must learn to eat accordingly, we must obey the commandments, we must read and acquire knowledge all the time, we must not eat or even touch that swine or pork and we must have the books and learn from the one whom GOD has thought the books (Torah, Gospel , and the Quran), you must have the three because they support one another, one is not complete without the other. and amongst many. And you must have the knowledge of who you are, the knowledge of who GOD is (the bible tells us about the creation but did not tell much if not atall about the creator). You must have the knowledge of the devil/satan (how can you stop the devil, if you don't know who he is ?)
If one is to ask me, "what is your religion?" i have learned to say "my religion is the religion of Abraham".

it is not the end of days or end of the world as the devil is making us to believe that the world will end and all will die and some will then bla bla bla.
it is a world that is to end, not the world. "A WORLD", "THE WORLD". Remember in the bible when devil/satan tried to tempt Jesus, He promised Jesus the whole world if only Jesus would bow to him. Jesus said what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul. but why didn't Jesus tell him immidiately that "hey you there, you don't have the world, how can you give me what you don't have?" Jesus didn't, why? he understood that in reality, That this world (transitory life, world of sport and play) belongs to the devil.
GOD gave it to the devil to rule for 6 days and on the 7th day, the devil shall/will/must rest or die.
but in the Quran, it is said "ALLAH The Lord of the worlds" not just this world, the one before it and the one to come, GOD is the Lord of it all.
Read Gen 1:26. it didn't say GOD create Man, it say let us make man in our own image and likeness and give him dominion over all things in the earth, air and sea. Who is this made man? and who is the us and the our? that is morethan 1 person. and when you get to chapter 5 gen, Adam is reffered to as "them". why?

the creation of the heavens and the earth took more than 6 days, and it took more than 6000 years, it took 6 periods (as in the Quran), 6 million, or billion or trillion, i don't know exactly. but i know for a fact that the earth is 76 trillion years old. and MAN is older than that.
There is a MAN, and there is a Mankind. they are both different people. mankind is a kind of man (in our image).
we can continue on who is GOD? who are you ? and who is the devil? remember it is said that before the end, or before GOD comes, the man of sin, the man or son of pedition would be made known. well he has been identified and he is always right in our faces.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
gatiano:
what a wonderful post? i keep wondering why i did not see this post earlier, perhaps the most relevant topics that will raise or ressurect Man into himself is always hidden most times. Could this topic be of your intelligence? no i think not, i think GOD himself knock your brain and set you on a right path and right course. i would say you yearn for answers and GOD is more than willing and more than sufficient to give that to you in abundant and in full measure. GOD wants us "MAN" TO HAVE HIS complete knowledge and understanding, but before we can do that, there are some sacrifice we as Men must do, amongst which is the most important that we must submit ourselves completely to the will of GOD, We must love ourselves completely, we must love,respect and appreciate our women, we must learn to eat accordingly, we must obey the commandments, we must read and acquire knowledge all the time, we must not eat or even touch that swine or pork and we must have the books and learn from the one whom GOD has thought the books (Torah, Gospel , and the Quran), you must have the three because they support one another, one is not complete without the other. and amongst many. And you must have the knowledge of who you are, the knowledge of who GOD is (the bible tells us about the creation but did not tell much if not atall about the creator). You must have the knowledge of the devil/satan (how can you stop the devil, if you don't know who he is ?)
If one is to ask me, "what is your religion?" i have learned to say "my religion is the religion of Abraham".

it is not the end of days or end of the world as the devil is making us to believe that the world will end and all will die and some will then bla bla bla.
it is a world that is to end, not the world. "A WORLD", "THE WORLD". Remember in the bible when devil/satan tried to tempt Jesus, He promised Jesus the whole world if only Jesus would bow to him. Jesus said what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul. but why didn't Jesus tell him immidiately that "hey you there, you don't have the world, how can you give me what you don't have?" Jesus didn't, why? he understood that in reality, That this world (transitory life, world of sport and play) belongs to the devil.
GOD gave it to the devil to rule for 6 days and on the 7th day, the devil shall/will/must rest or die.
but in the Quran, it is said "ALLAH The Lord of the worlds" not just this world, the one before it and the one to come, GOD is the Lord of it all.
Read Gen 1:26. it didn't say GOD create Man, it say let us make man in our own image and likeness and give him dominion over all things in the earth, air and sea. Who is this made man? and who is the us and the our? that is morethan 1 person. and when you get to chapter 5 gen, Adam is reffered to as "them". why?

the creation of the heavens and the earth took more than 6 days, and it took more than 6000 years, it took 6 periods (as in the Quran), 6 million, or billion or trillion, i don't know exactly. but i know for a fact that the earth is 76 trillion years old. and MAN is older than that.
There is a MAN, and there is a Mankind. they are both different people. mankind is a kind of man (in our image).
we can continue on who is GOD? who are you ? and who is the devil? remember it is said that before the end, or before GOD comes, the man of sin, the man or son of pedition would be made known. well he has been identified and he is always right in our faces.
thank you for your contribution.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by Ifeann(f): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2014
malvisguy212:
the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and season surrounding his comin,you may be thinkin the usual sayin like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few earthquake that jesus is comin soon ? Yeah we'dav heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover somtin interesting about the end of days. Pleas read.

my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying the word"day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man would have on earth.this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in history, also picture somtin comin in the future. An example is the sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture of what God will do to his son jesus on the cross as an offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to create the world? Is this a picture of somtin we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was refferin to the second comin of jesus christ,the bible say that a one day with they Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were yo indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have calculate from the first man adam to the first comin of christ to be 4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS.now this is the issue.God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day bein for REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST every SEVEN days.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people.so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven thousand year period for man to occupy the earth, with the last thousand year being a time of REST when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God deal with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .

Hose was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.

The second coming event are about to begin, I see the same foreshadowing in exodus 19:11. God told isreal to clean up and wait for two days, the third day I'm comin down in the sight of they nation. In john 11. Lazarus died a jew, jesus waited for two days before he raise him from death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his back from isreal for the next two thousand years [or two days] and start reach out for the rest of the world through the new testament church which he did. God dint just throw this stuff in the bible to wast space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us somtin.in matthew17:1 say that jesus tool peter, james and john up to the mountain, apart from the rest, did the thing we want to know happen up there? Yes.jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second coming glory, now the first word of the verse was "after six days" why did God throw this in? To was space? Or is God tryin to tell us somtin that we need to know?note:the time from adam to jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the church period is two thousand years[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs [6days] God will revive isreal and fulfill his promise he made to them? Hmmm am I reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE END OF DAYS. REPENT. THANK YOU.

Your analysis is very clever. Nicely done. I have always believed we humans don't understand time, especially with the creation narrative in Genesis.
however, you maybe right, we are most likely living in the endtimes, many prophesies are coming true.
Look at the chaos all over the world, the Islamic expansion in Europe, the persecution of Christians in the middle east. The dwindling morals and rise of homosexuality, the divisions in the church, false doctrines etc. Iran is making serious efforts to build their nuclear weapon and once they are done it is likely they may fire at Israel. Even if Israel fires back the Iranians will be happy to die as martyrs. The evidence is everywhere.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Ifeann:

Your analysis is very clever. Nicely done. I have always believed we humans don't understand time, especially with the creation narrative in Genesis.
however, you maybe right, we are most likely living in the endtimes, many prophesies are coming true.
Look at the chaos all over the world, the Islamic expansion in Europe, the persecution of Christians in the middle east. The dwindling morals and rise of homosexuality, the divisions in the church, false doctrines etc. Iran is making serious efforts to build their nuclear weapon and once they are done it is likely they may fire at Israel. Even if Israel fires back the Iranians will be happy to die as martyrs. The evidence is everywhere.
God bless you my friend.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and season surrounding his coming,you may be thinking the usual saying like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few earthquake that jesus is coming soon ? Yeah we've heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover somting interesting about the end of days. Pleas read.

my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying the word"day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man would have on earth. this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in history, also picture somting coming in the future. An example is the sacrifice of abraham and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture of what God will do to his son jesus on the cross as an offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to create the world? Is this a picture of somting we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was reffering to the second coming of jesus christ,the bible say that a one day with they Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were you indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have calculate from the first man adam to the first coming of christ to be 4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS. now this is the issue. God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people. so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven thousand year period for man to occupy the earth, with the last thousand year being a time of REST when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom, as spoken in revelation20.I was right when I say God deal with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .

Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by Scholar8200(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Insightful analysis! However, I may not fully agree because of the clarity of Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy. The break between the 69th and 70th week, the church age/time of the Gentiles we are in now which will culminate with the rapture, is/was a mystery to OT prophets and may not be easily reconciled with your analysis. The rapture which will signal the end of the Church age and the commencement of the 70th week is a period the end of which is only known to the Father.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Scholar8200:
Insightful analysis! However, I may not fully agree because of the clarity of Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy. The break between the 69th and 70th week, the church age/time of the Gentiles we are in now which will culminate with the rapture, is/was a mystery to OT prophets and may not be easily reconciled with your analysis. The rapture which will signal the end of the Church age and the commencement of the 70th week is a period the end of which is only known to the Father.
thank you my good friend.

1 Like

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by dsquare33: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is an insightful analysis especially for those of us who are looking forward to the coming of Jesus Christ.I once heard this word of knowledge on the six day creation representing six thousand years before the millenial reign of our LORD.Thanks to the HolySpirit, you really dig deep.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
dsquare33:
This is an insightful analysis especially for those of us who are looking forward to the coming of Jesus Christ.I once heard this word of knowledge on the six day creation representing six thousand years before the millenial reign of our LORD.Thanks to the HolySpirit, you really dig deep.
remain bless
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by Great0: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Great knowledge of The Father to you through His Sweet Holy Ghost. This age is different from other age. We have three age and program(john 1:17): Law, Grace and Truth. The age of truth....manifestation of the Sons of God in flesh. Men who are one with The Father. They are fearless. Made in nature of a lion with clothed with humility like sheep. This age is AGE OF TRUTH....EXPOSURE( sin).
More Grace Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by Preciousgirl(f): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Seun, Ishilove, Rockstation, Farano, Standd, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala This thread deserve frontage, do justice pleased.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by MrCEO69(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
. Brother, please where is is post on my thread: What the Quran says about Jesus Christ and Mary.

bro true is i dnt knw what u nd the op talked abt,@ Christ,jesus, nd Mary which were mentioned in the quran, but i v a thong to say abt it, which i v heard, because i grew up in the north, not a northern, well there is a place in the quran wic they call *GADA* or something like that, which means a #Bridge or cross over, well some portion of the quran that talk mostly abt Jesus where does consider as the gada, which mean u v to cross it over, it not allow to be read by any1, if u do, then U will get *mad*, so i heard, now what dey v turn to do is to remove do portions from the quran. So it shouldn't be surprising for u not to see those part, like the baptism of Jesus. Thanks,
my dad bought a quran den, because a Muslim man wnt let him be..
But Google is ur friend.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
Seun, Ishilove, Rockstation, Farano, Standd, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala This thread deserve frontage, do justice pleased.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hellow.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
thank you my good friend.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
Hellow.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
A
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
malvisguy212:
Hellow.
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
malvisguy212:

Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
malvisguy212:

hellow
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
malvisguy212:
Re: End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] by malvisguy212: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
Christ They Lord my hope is found

(1) (Reply)

The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? / Anecdotes: Another Evidence Of God's Existence / What Is The Point Of Free Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.