Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" (2644 Views)

Our Numerous Happy And Satisfied Clients Cannot Be Wrong For Choosing Us. / We Enjoy Referrals From Our Satisfied Clients (xtraminds) / Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by hilariousdammie(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Article not written by me...but you will find it very interesting. It's from Men's Clinic, Nigeria. Enjoy below...

Many women suffer in silence from an unfulfilled sexual life. They grapple with their partner's weak erection, early ejaculation and low libido. They share some of their pains below...

"We haven't made love since our first month of marriage. He says that he's tired, stressed from work and not in the mood. But it's been 5months and I have come to realize that he has low libido. How can I help him?" Nkechi. Stadium Road, Port Harcourt. Continue...

"Yinka was so active when we were younger but now? 2 minutes and he is done! At 40, I have reached my sexual peak and he is no where to be found. His early ejaculation is so so frustrating. What do I do?" Vanessa. Gwarimpa, Abuja

"Abdul's weak erections continue to make our sex lives non existent. I thought it was just a temporary thing but a year later, there has been no change. I have tried to be a patient wife but for how long?" Funke. Ajah, Lagos

Men's Clinic International can help. They have successfully provided care for these and many more men's sexual problems for over 18 years in South Africa, Canada and Australia, and have now opened their doors in Nigeria. They offer a confidential online, phone and in person service with guaranteed discretion.

You can also arrange for a private consultation at home. Give them a call on 0903 273 1614, 0709 425 1635 and 0903 253 9384; email info@mensclinicng.com or visit www.mensclinic.ng at 12A, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, behind Bertola Machine Tools, Anthony Village, Lagos.

Let's talk. What sexual challenges have you faced?
Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by Harmthe(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2014
MY galfwend center of gravity is 2 wide and big. any help
Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by Glo2Go: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
he never does all he is concerned about is himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by amarajiuba: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Glo2Go:
he never does all he is concerned about is himself.

lol how do u mean babe
Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by Akan01: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2014
It can be very tedious and dissappointing when after the hard days job,you cant get what you like to eat before retiring to your bed for the night.this is for those very busy workers who don't have time to cook,do anything.we are called to serve everyman and woman at your convenience anywere in nigeria,lagos precisely.just give us a call on 07044602174 to book for your 1ltr,2ltr,3ltrs of pot of soup of your choice.mind you,the more ingredients you like,it attracts more price.for our 1ltr of soup ranges from #3,500 to #4000 depending on your choice of ingredients.call,place your order,we deliver to you at your doorstep same day.stop suffering in silence.fill your stomach whenever and were ever you want.just a call away to getting your best pot of soup.all kinds of food from rice,to yam.just call we serve you better

Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by bigjuniornaija(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Want to make ur BBM DP sing a song?
»Want to wish a special one HBD with ur bbm dp?
»Want to Dpilize ur Quotes?
»Want to Advertize ur Company, product and services on ur BBm Dp?
»Then look no where else, as Santa Studio is
Here to customize ur Dps to ur
Taste......

Call/whatsapp us today 08034338879
BB pin: 26387991 and 2864F5AB
Or tweet us @micsantablog
@bigjupload

Is so affordable.....
Santa Studio...Creative Mind!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?" by gface(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Register your .com.ng, .gov.ng, .org.ng, .sch.ng, edu.ng, name.ng domain names for just 2500/yr. ALSO register .ng domain @15k/yr. Hosting services is also available for as low as as 5,000/yr. For more info call +234 818 656 8848 or send mail to sales@ihost.ng
----------The future, redefined

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juveniles And Post Juveniles For Sale / How To Easily Deposit Money To Your Instaforex Account In Nigeria / Manage Your Wedding with decoration For Less 08033119331 BBpin2AEA5B3B

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.