Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

End Of GLO Mid-night Call? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / End Of GLO Mid-night Call? (3195 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / God Don Catch MTN Again, How To Start Night Call As Early At 8.00PM / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2008
Guys! I've been expectin someone to create this thread but alas, none of you has noticed it. I just noticed that Glo night call is no more. It dawned on me when i called one of my chicks on Saturday night and to my surprise all my credit was zapped and the same thing happened to my brother that same night. Though, they normally deduct #3 for a min if you don't use up to 10mins then, but now shine your eye. Na only mtn dey rock for mid-night call not even zain. I tried their truetext and it's still not working. They charged #6 for a min.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by Ogboraph(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2008
@[b]poster you are a big, big very big lier. Glo midnight call is working fine. I used it day b4 yesterday and i also used it last night with #0.52 on my prepaid phone no credit pls mustay delete this wrong info.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by Ogboraph(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2008
@poster you are a big, big very big lier. Glo midnight call is working fine. I used it day b4 yesterday and i also used it last night with #0.52 on my prepaid phone no credit pls mustay delete this wrong info.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by ishow(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
I think the guy is right. I lost all my credit too yesterday midnight and thesame thing happened the day before
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
Poster, did you register for glo easytalk? It is the onlty platform that offers free night calls even with 0.00 naira in your account. But, remember, you must pact with N399.00 at the end of the month. You can try it becauase, i have been on it since November 2006.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
I didn't register to easytalk. I'm a prepaid user. I beg tell me how to migrate to easytalk. Again, what if i don't recharge my account for a whole month
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
I didn't register to easytalk. I'm a prepaid user. I beg tell me how to migrate to easytalk. Again, what if i don't recharge my account for a whole month
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by toluxa1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
How many questions are you asking?
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by ogbongzky(m): 3:41am On Oct 21, 2008
i just finish calling 3 babes now FREE OF CHARGE but wt EASY TALK, DIAL 125 and follow the prompt if you want to migrate to easy talk bt dont think u can hack it ooo na 400 naira per mth,
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2008
Thanks, i'll try it later in the day.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2008
Thanks, i'll try it later in the day.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tobidaflava(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2008
. . .unhackable
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Is that what i asked you? No! Please answer my question. Tell me if i have commited blunder. I dunno know if i made mistake cos i was already drunk when i posted this.
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by tunnex190: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
Please i need to know, if i register that easytalk plan today would they start counting month today? Or normal Month?
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by lancevader(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
hum tooomuch question
Re: End Of GLO Mid-night Call? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
They'll start counting immediately ur acc is activated 4 Easy talk. . .
I dey use both 'EASY TALK' and 'XTRACOOL' dey runs babes 4 night. . . Thank God 4 glo and most xpecially Mtn. . . . They rock
This zain's midnight call is trash. . .

(1) (Reply)

Zain Gprs Problem / Infinix Alpha Marvel Android Phone Specifications Review, Price / Li-fi Takes Over Wi-fi As New Way Of Internet Sharing Via Micro LED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.