Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Which Laptop To Buy! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Laptop To Buy! (491 Views)

160000 Mah Powerbank For Laptop, To Power Your Laptops Up To 15 Hours / Which Laptop Shop Sells At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt / Which Laptop Store Has Dell Xps M1330 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop To Buy! by epospiky(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
I'm planning to obtain a new laptop but confused on which one to get. Though i don't have much but i'm sure to can get a very good one in the range of 70-80k and just slightly more. I have my eyes on HP and LENOVO but don't know the exact one to buy. I'm a game freak and also so much love applications and browsing and i'm sure LENOVO can deliver that in terms of battery capacity but HP can deliver too when it comes to processing. I'm just confused. Perhaps there's a good one someone knows about among this products or even aside them, with large RAM(4gb above) , large HARD DRIVE(500gb above) and long lasting battery. Please don't hesitate to post it here with specifications perhaps i'm not the only one with the issue.
Re: Which Laptop To Buy! by acenazt: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hp Dre beat series are great
Re: Which Laptop To Buy! by xtremeidea(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
lenovo y510p, y500, y410p are great gaming laptop. they come with good specs. you can check lenovo's site for the Y series laptops. but truth be said, you cannot get a gaming laptop with high graphics card at 80k. u can if its used or someone decides to bless you with it. grin

Sorry to break your heart. Am also in the search of a gaming laptop but am trying to raise 120k to get sumtin.

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Deals With Best Buy Store- Micostar Mall / BURSTED!! Finally Exposed ! How I Make Money Online Monthly Legitimately / 1 Day Bonus Deal Of The Day With "Best Buy Store"- Micostar Mall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.