Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Mtn, Airtel, Glo Etc Are Not Allowing Customers To Reply To Newsletters? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Mtn, Airtel, Glo Etc Are Not Allowing Customers To Reply To Newsletters? (401 Views)

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / 3g Wireless Router For Starcomms,mtn,multilinks,glo Etc / Universal 3.g Usb For All Networks (zain, Mtn, Etisalat, Glo, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mtn, Airtel, Glo Etc Are Not Allowing Customers To Reply To Newsletters? by realGURU(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Why mtn, airtel, etisalat, glo. And other are not allowing customers to reply to newsletters.
They should allow customers to reply to their newsletter so that atleast they will get customers reaction to some of these senseless promos,messages etc.
Anytime they send me some of these message i ought to have that opportunity so that i can tell them something.

(1) (Reply)

1.5million Email Address Of Top Business Executives And CEO / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For 45k / Buy 5000naira Worth Of Airtel Airtime And Get 10% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.