Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? (1194 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by koife(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
A friend of mine just called me and said that the dssc and ssc list is out. Can anyone kindly give me link where I can check. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by obiksam(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
From yesterday punch news paper page 69 what i only saw there was dssc through out
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by kosite2005: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Check through daily trust news paper because dey only publish DSSC In punch but both DSSC and SSC are in daily trust news paper beterstill u can give ur name and i will check 4 u because i ve d paper with me yea is my number 08024480630
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by lekanok(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please what page on daily trust news paper cos it seems i can't find anything concerning DSSC and SSC in today's own (Ajibola O O)
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by jcomolade(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
kosite2005: Check through daily trust news paper because dey only publish DSSC In punch but both DSSC and SSC are in daily trust news paper beterstill u can give ur name and i will check 4 u because i ve d paper with me yea is my number 08024480630
my name is OLADAPO ABIODun oMOLADE...DSSC ONDO STATE..thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by pascacy: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls help me check my Name, Anene Cyril Ikechukwu, DSSC/2014/18881. Anambra State
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by Lord9con(m): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Here's the list.

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by Jerulo(m): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2014
God bless you
Lord9con: Here's the list.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Short List Out? by Em121: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2014
How Ready Are You to Seize The Opportunities that are presented to you in life

Do you just rule them out because "People said" or are u going to find out what you can gain out it and have your own first-hand experience?

Never overlook any opportunity just because someone else made you to. World best inventors were the most laughed at in life!
Wealthy men NEVER criticise opportunities, They take advantage of them!

Read On!

Success waits for no man. To be successful, You MUST pursue and overtake success.

Every wealthy man in life has a story of hardwork to tell. What is your story?

10percent of the world population control 90percent of the world economy while 90percent of the world economy fight for the remaining meagre 10percent.
Pathetic right? And it will continue being that way till people say "Enough is Enough" and step out of their comfort zone to make things happen!

Were you born with or without a silver spoon in your mouth(wealth)? It's ok! You have blamed parents, uncles, aunties and grandparents enough. It's time to stand your ground and make your next generation NOT blame you for same reasons. Its time to build a fortune for your children!

.How long do you want to keep job-hunting?
.How long will you continue to hope on your salary alone?
. Are you underpaid at work?
. Are your dreams slipping through your hands because of lack of finances?
. Are you working so hard to make other people rich? What of you? Who will make you rich?
.You want to do something better with your life?
. Still depending on your salary ONLY? Salary makes NO one rich!!!
. Does your work keep you away from your family yet nothing much to show for it?

The opportunity you seek has come!!!

Its time to let go of every Excuse, Laziness, Pride, Pessimism and Negativity! Its time to take your future in your hand!

An American-based Company with World-Class Products of all kinds require Distributors, Marketers and Networkers and partners in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD!!!

Description:
- work part-time from the comfort of your home, you can work work with us alongside your regular job.
- you can work online or offline
-own your own website, facebook page and a well equipped online shop for FREE!
- no competition! No survival of the fittest! Its a National cake! Anyone can bite any quantity depending on your efforts!
-qualify for brand new cars, all expense paid trips to the most unique countries of the world!
-NO BOSS OR SUPERVISOR!
- work at your own convenience
-Distance and Time are not barriers
- Whether educated or non educated, Rich or not rich etc does not matter. Everyone is qualified! All that is required is Determination to succeed, Passion to excel and the Desire to change your financial status!

Don't spend your whole life being paid to build other people's dream. Who will build yours? It's time to create wealth to fulfil your own dreams!!!

To get started, here is our contact:

Hotline: 08072305067 or 08179786919(whatsapp active!)
BBM Pin: 27C423BB

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Limited / Customer Service Representatives At Winsfood (nig) Limited / Job Vacancy In A Reputable Infotech Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.