Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa (1767 Views)

To Let Decent Apartment Around Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Agege Etc / Need 2b/r Apartment Around Gbagada, Bariga, Oshodi, Yaba, Akoka. / Do You Want To Rent/lease Apartment Around Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Akowonjo, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2008
Pls i need a self contain apartment ie a room and parlour with toilet, bath and kitchen around papa-ajao mushin, Isolo, Ilasa, Jakande estate Ejigbo. Call me at 08033924627, Victor.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by KM3(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2008
Hi Victor, I think I have what you need.

I have a room and parlour self contain (with bathroom & toilet together; kitchen, and a small corridor-all within the self-contain apartment).

I renovated and furnished the apartment, but I hardly stayed in it because I have been studying in another african country. I have finished my study and relocating from the apartment in Oke-Afa latest by the end of November this year to another area.

There are quite some things I will not be moving out of the apartment like: rug (cut to the size of the apartment), wardrobe (which I constructed myself), curtains, fans, home thearter system (LG-small speakers, about 850W), kitchen cabinet which I constructed myself and few other small items. Apart from painting the apartment nicely, I put tiles on the floor of the corridor, the floor and walls of the kitchen and also the floor and walls of the bathroom, mosquito nets in the windows, a mosquito door-net, and an Air-condition wall space (covered) with a burglary in the outside (though no ac unit in it). I fixed all these things myself.

Everything is relatively new inside the apartment as I hardly stayed in it (its always been under lock). The enviroment is quiet and secured as well.

I paid for two and a half years and my rent is expiring next year february.

If you think you are interested, and will be willing to pay me for my personal items in the apartment which I want to sell (though at a negotiatiated price); then you could let me know and I will communicate this to the Landlord (who also stays in the compound).

please also note that incase you which to take it, you may still have to discuss and settle the normal rent with the Landlord and the Agency fee he demands.

I am only using this opportunity to help you locate a place easily and also to dispose my effects in the apartment. So I am not privy to what value the landlord would place on the apartment as per his rent and what the Agent incharge would charge.

Regards.

My email is: manuwakingsley@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ikeanugwom: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2008
Kingsley i am very very interested in this offer ,how much are u looking at 4 every thing due to u.will the landlord take rent 4 1 yr nly or not.pls u can call me on 08024454716.tanx
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2008
Well, i will be interested in it no matter the time it will take if your offer will be okay for me. Pls i would like you to give me more details on how much i should pay for a year rent cos as it is i don't think i should pay for agent fees, it will be as if am your brother who wants to take after you since your two years rentage has not yet expired . Again, call me at 08033924627, Victor. Let's discuss it very well. Ok!!!!
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by KM3(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2008
Victor and Ikeanugwom,

Got ur replies, I want to compille the prices of all my effects that I will be disposing (I've got all original receipts). I'll relay this to you in due course.

Secondly, I strongly doubt if the landlord would accept one year rentage, because he refused to accept 2yrs from me. So I paid for 2 and 1/2 years when I was getting the place.

Thirdly, you may not be able to bypass the Agent because the apartment is not my property and the landlord works hand-in-hand with the Agent overseeing the property. So the "na my brother" issue is out of it since its a new tenant that would be moving in.

Regards.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2008
Ok i would like you to forward your phone number so that i can call you then make out time to visit the property. Thanks. Call me at 08033924627, Victor.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ikeanugwom: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
KM please give me ur number or send me a text so dat i can call u immediately as i need the place urgently.my number again is 08024454716.God Bless.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2008
Am still in need of the self contain apartment.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2008
Still in need of self contain apartment. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
how far?
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by KM3(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
Hi Victor, Ikeanugwom and others,

Sorry 4 not replying for a while. I have not been available.

As per the room & parlour self-contain I mentioned, and my personal effects that I will be selling, the place would still be given out. I have some other personal effects in the apartment (apart from the ones I will be selling), which I will be moving to the new place I am relocating to. But my new place will be ready at the end of Novemebr like I mentioned earlier on, after which I will move my other items from the apartment.

That is why I am not sending my number yet since I don't want the negotiation to start too early, and again I am not available now. So if you are not in a hurry, I shall send my number towards the end of November, and then make an appointment with you to visit the place.

My effects to be sold goes for N180,000.00 (negotiable).
This amount comprises of:
1.  4-man round wooden dining set
2.  Wooden TV unit with CD racks
3.  LG small speakers Home thearter (about 850W rms)
4.  Rug (apartment fully rugged)
5.  Wardrobe
6. Curtains, and
7.  2-ceiling fans.

The location is at Oke-Afa, not too far away from Jakande Estate Bus/stop. The area is secured, electricity is fairly stable and shower is running in the apartment.

Cheers.
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by ramonmulti(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2008
Give me ur phone number K.M
Re: Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment Around Mushin Andisolo, Oke Afa by KM3(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2008
Hi Ike, Victor and others,

You can now reach me on 08066302550 (preferably in the evenings).

K.M

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Rumuokoro And Ozuoba, Port-harcourt, Rivers State / For Sale; Plots Of Land At Butterfly Estate Agric Ikorodu, Price, N700k, N1m / Vacant 3 Bedroom Flat In Iba Estate (near LASU) N2.5m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.