Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) (5189 Views)

(pics) APC Thugs Arrested In Military Uniform / As Peter Obi Intensifies Calumny Campaign In The Media: Ndi Anambra Beware! / We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by talktimi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Your persona non grata status on this section stands. You are now giving us pictures of where you went to Sunday. You never went to Ikosi to meet with Ilugunboy.
You are just out to tarnish the image of the hardworking Fashola. Why didn't you also go to Ogudu, it is part of Lagos? The Oworoshoki Road alone down to parts of Alapere is beautiful.
person dey talk of Ketu, you dey yarn Ogudu. Why do you guys like derailing threads abi is it not where the shoe is pinching him that he will complain about ?

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
it's supporter of APC sophistication na cheesy
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
talktimi: person dey talk of Ketu, you dey yarn Ogudu. Why do you guys like derailing threads abi is it not where the shoe is pinching him that he will complain about ?
Ogudu is in Ketu.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by patrickmuf(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: Are you sh**ting me?? Lagos is the largest slum in Africa never mind Nigeria....
Compare the population of Lagos and that of other states and you'll get the drift...
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by biafransoul: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
patrickmuf: Compare the population of Lagos and that of other states and you'll get the drift...
What happens to all the money being generated from the population? I hope you get the drift too

8 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by AkinEgba: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
biafransoul:
What happens to all the money being generated from the population? I hope you get the drift too

Don't mind the foolish Yoruba people who want to eat their cake and still have it. Lagos is 20 Million people and so its IGR is 20 million x more than other states. Get the millions, work the environment million x. QED

4 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Keky(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
debbie: So at this your age this is all the response you could come up with...better go and cover your head in shame.When someone is trying to point out something that is wrong all you could do was to look for an excuse and nothing meaningful to say.Who called igbos here? why must you bring in unnecessary tribal comments? even when you cant deny the fact...continue living in your illusion that all is well.

See this Dunce oooo, ask your stupid customized igbo frd why he opened this thread, he couldn't open the thread for the slums in your useless area, states like Abia, Anambra, etc. Why Lagos? Rubbish. Nonsensical DUNCE.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Keky(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Unfollows Thread, Flat Heads Everywhere.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by patrickmuf(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
biafransoul:
Hehehe i got your point but it's not easy dealing with such number of people (especially when they're Nigerians) irrespective of the implication...
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by patrickmuf(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

Don't mind the foolish Yoruba people who want to eat their cake and still have it. Lagos is 20 Million people and so its IGR is 20 million x more than other states. Get the millions, work the environment million x. QED
Hey bro i'm a Cross Riverian o! Carry your tribal ish comot here.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by fx45(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
patrickmuf: @OP you just a clown, even with all the hype, they're places in Calabar like this...No state in Nigeria is completely free from slumps however some states are worse and Lagos is definitely not in this category...

My friend shut up! Mind telling us and with pictures too, what part of Calabar that is as slum and slimy as those places... Even downtown Calabar South is still heaven compared to what we're seeing in these pictures. This is not about PDP vs APC nonsense. This is about calling out bad governance wherever we find it. If we see evil and turn a blind eye, posterity will forever judge us. I'm a hardcore PDP man and it doesn't mean I don't criticise bullcrap for whatever it is. Even in my state Abia.

The pretentious and elitist regime in Lagos is clearly anti-masses. It behoves on all well-meaning citizens of Lagos to stand up against this tyranny and the neo-apartheid policies of the Fashola administration. Nigeria is ours to move forward and we owe ourselves the responsibilty of voting out anti-people regimes at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
customized13: that's bariga axis, I will still go there to get more pics, I will open another thread for that.
i was born and bred in bariga. Ladi-lak axis to be precise but now living in Biafraland.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Freelancer00(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

You have just been recolonized by Igbos. Olodo
Enlighten us please
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Freelancer00(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Now everyone on this thread thinks its only Lagos that's like this. U need to be constructive in ur blind criticism. Go to other states and snap then u can come and start bashing people, if not u're just an HATER who's bent on painting somewhere in bad light

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by ola6: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are the foolish one. How can you insult your own people like this. Are you sane?
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by biafranqueen: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
shocked shocked so my phone got dropped in water and I have been waiting to post these kinda pics and others of Lagos College in Sulere, flooding in Lekki well this is good and shows the majority of what Lagos looks like away from the Island and Maryland/Ikega. Even Lekki flooding self wait till I find someone to get those pics grin Nice one OP tell the truth shame the devils wink
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by manck: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin cheesy shocked
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by eaglechild: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Keky: See this Dunce oooo, ask your stupid customized igbo frd why he opened this thread, he couldn't open the thread for the slums in your useless area, states like Abia, Anambra, etc. Why Lagos? Rubbish. Nonsensical DUNCE.
He lives in Lagos undecided
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by T9ksy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

Don't mind the foolish Yoruba people who want to eat their cake and still have it. [b]Lagos is 20 Million people and so its IGR is 20 million x [/b]more than other states. Get the millions, work the environment million x. QED

@ bolded.................and all the 20million inhabitants (including children and teenagers) of lagos pay tax?

Truly, if you had a brain you will be awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by patrickmuf(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2014
fx45:

My friend shut up! Mind telling us and with pictures too, what part of Calabar that is as slum and slimy as those places... Even downtown Calabar South is still heaven compared to what we're seeing in these pictures. This is not about PDP vs APC nonsense. This is about calling out bad governance wherever we find it. If we see evil and turn a blind eye, posterity will forever judge us. I'm a hardcore PDP man and it doesn't mean I don't criticise bullcrap for whatever it is. Even in my state Abia.

The pretentious and elitist regime in Lagos is clearly anti-masses. It behoves on all well-meaning citizens of Lagos to stand up against this tyranny and the neo-apartheid policies of the Fashola administration. Nigeria is ours to move forward and we owe ourselves the responsibilty of voting out anti-people regimes at the polls.
I don't like picking up fights, ever been to Anantigha?
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by reborn1: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: I strongly advocate for a Frontpage, nigerians need to open their eyes before these politicians suck us dry.

Ilugun house boy, You are from Abia state but ashamed to say it cos your governor is the worst in Nigeria. I pray Ilugun boy catch you another time and deal with you mercilessly. lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by reborn1: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2014
AkinEgba:

Don't mind the foolish Igbo people who want to eat their cake and still have it. Lagos is 20 Million people and so its IGR is 20 million x more than other states. Get the millions, work the environment million x. QED

Your family, generation and all Yeebos are the foolish people.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by iconize(m): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2014
ola6:

You are the foolish one. How can you insult your own people like this. Are you sane?

That niggur is not Yoruba oh..
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by iconize(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1:

Ilugun house boy, You are from Abia state but ashamed to say it cos your governor is the worst in Nigeria. I pray Ilugun boy catch you another time and deal with you mercilessly. lolzzzzz

Talking about Abia state, after seeing so many pictures of Aba I think T.A orji should be castrated before facing death.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by reborn1: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
iconize:

Talking about Abia state, after seeing so many pictures of Aba I think T.A orji should be castrated before facing death.

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by iconize(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1:

Igbo youths are acting dumb concerning T.A orji.
If they're afraid of castrating him they should call on arewafederation or arewarepublic, they're both butchers.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by VolvoS60(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
debbie: I can see some human beings are too ashamed to accept the truth even when it is facing them.This thread is all about the rot and dirtiness in major parts of lagos state.It is an ignorant fellow that will see all these pictures and still doubt.W ho are you defending? fashola as i said and will always say it has done little or nothing for the majority of the citizens.One structure will be erected and will be repaired over and over again,while some places have not been touched.The last time i checked his tenure will end before May 2015.....Dont be sentimental and fight over nothing.When we see the pictures of other state,we will still condemn it and speak out.
So i urge all these political bigots to keep quite and face the shame and failure.
Back to the topic.if you know kosofe bus stop going to mile12 where those keke people load,you will surely cry for that road....yet they are taxed daily and on every loading they do.....please dont just come here and talk rubbish if you have not been to that road at least today.
Secondly the major street called OLADELE where you have APOSTOLIC GRAMMAR SCHOOL,WITH THE KOSOFE SENIOR AND JUNIOR SCHOOLS all along this stretch of road,you will understand that the road is worst than the one leading to hell.One will see some nursery kids passing through the gutters and fighting their way with okada,because the road is just toooo bad and whenever it rains your car will cry out.

YET SOMEONE WILL COME AND START SHIFTING BLAMES ON WHO? THE LCDA? WHO PUT THEM THERE? IS IT NOT THE STATE GOVERNMENT?
Please face the truth and accept the reality.

^^^^
There is nothing more to say. You have said it all.

As I have said time without number, it is up to the people to hold their leaders accountable. If they refuse to do so, then the living conditions shown in these pictures will be their lot forever. And ever. angry

I am amazed at the response of the LASG defenders on this thread. This is hard evidence of the failure and the venality of the crooks and rogues in the LASG and this feeble defence (i.e. 'why didn't the OP take pictures of Lekki/Ikoyi'?) is all they can come up with? Keep dodging the issue and lets see where that takes you. Hypocrites. angry

Performance does not have any need for propaganda.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
AkinEgba:

Everything considered, and by an unbiased person, alaigbo in general is actually by far less of a slum than Ile Yoruba.

Comedy. Thousands of the ibos are on their way to yorubaland this very minute. Same way thousands of yorubas are on the plane to London. That's the natural order of things.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
ola6:

The guy is ibo o never mind the name. He can't live without us.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by reborn1: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
iconize:

Igbo youths are acting dumb concerning T.A orji.
If they're afraid of castrated him they should call on arewafederation or arewarepublic, they're both butchers.

Dont mind him. This is his state but the coward wont dare talk about it...

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Although I have no business with lagos I will only advice all those who are dissatisfied with their hosts to leave in peace now.
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by VolvoS60(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
ratiken: There is no better chance than now for PDP to help us recover Lagos from the strong and evil hold of Tinubu snd his friends

^^^
I see.

Your comments on the road accident thread are all beginning to make sense now.

You pretend to be an objective fellow with the good of his fellow man at heart but you are just another paid party hack at heart. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are Right! / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.