Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says (744 Views)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says by gistyinka(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
In an interview with Tribune, popular dancehall star Daddy Showkey said no armed robbers in Lagos can rob him because they respect him too much. He said he’s encountered many of them on the streets, but they immediately let him go and even apologize when they recognize him.

Why?
I grew up in the street of Ajegunle. I have always been a street boy. Armed robbers can never rob me. I have met a lot of them on the streets of Lagos several times and they will tell me Showkey Baba, we didn’t know it was you. Please, no vex, dey go. That respect is always there.

Armed robbers respect you? Do you have any connection with them?
That is a story for another day, Mr reporter.

http://gistyinka.net/armed-robbers-respect-can-never-rob-daddy-showkey/

Re: Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says by Proxy001(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
of course they cant rob their godfather..... abi roll on fit harm armpit? none sense
Re: Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says by blexon: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
U never meet armed robbers..d ones u ve bn meeting re robbers....diff dey oo

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Reminisce Welcomes Second Child / Picture Of Baby Psquare. / Check Out Funke Akinde’s Outfits To Glo CAF Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.