Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! (2415 Views)

Did Mittal make Billions Of $ In Africa From Ebola Scare? / Does Hand Sanitizer Kill Ebola Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
When ever there is darkness, there is light somewhere. Most of the richest men today made more money from troubled periods. Am not saying this to mock the evil situation that has befallen our great West Africa, am just a businessman trying to see opportunities where there are none. When the stock market crashed alot of people wept BUT alot of people were able to purchase shares worth hundreds of thousands cos the prices crashed and they gave glory to God that they can now afford to become shareholders. I dont know of other places, but here in Delta State, when the government banned okada, some people lay curses on the governor while some few rushed to buy keke and were blessing the governor. That period, i met one who told me he makes over 14k a day and he kept saying "May God bless the governor".

What am i saying? When a bad and terrible situation arise, do you see defeat everywhere? Or you try to figure out the opportunity God has hidden in the difficulty and try to harness it. Now back to base;

The Ebola virus is real and it's deadly like we all know and for now there is no cure (at least for Africans). And the advice we have been getting from governments and WHO is "PREVENTION". How do we prevent it?

1. Avoid Bush Meat/ fruit bats
2. Avoid contact with someone that is affected (critically ill)
3. Always wash your hands.

My emphasis here is no 3. But when you are on the move going about your business do you keep washing your hands every 5 minutes? Will you carry a bucket of water and soap to do that every now and then? The answer is no! You can wash your hand when you have the opportunity to do so, BUT how else can you keep your hands clean?? By carrying hand sanitizer where ever you go! It's the next best thing to keeping germs away from your skin so when you cant wash your hands, you can easily apply hand sanitizer every five minutes just to be safe.

Some of you in Lagos already know that by now its scarce to buy, everyone is looking for where to buy hand sanitizers everywhere. And this is where you can make money. One of my Uncles in Lagos is the direct country rep of one nice looking hand sanitizer company abroad, which means he is the Major distributor and resides in Lagos. All sales the company makes in Nigeria goes through him. And i remembered 2 months ago, he told me it was hard making sales. Now, as a result of ebola virus, he sells more than 300 cartons every 3 days. In fact the last time we spoke he said someone ordered for 500 cartons there in Lagos.....he told me, "you are there watching ebola news on TV while am here making millions".....instantly i woke up!!!

Imagine making N1,200 from each carton and selling 200 cartons weekly!!!....Families buy a whole carton for personal use, secondary schools permits the sales to their students (imagine a school of over 3000 students), companies allow you sell to their workers....the demand is huge, the income potential is great! Each carton has 24 bottles.

Yesterday, i spoke to a friend in Bayelsa about selling there and she said she will go and make the announcement on radio directing everyone to get hand sanitizer at a local health center (where she wanna use as a base) and her target is to sell 100 cartons daily....wow!

There are so many strategies you can use and i bet you, you will make money this period...but dont go to church and shout "Thank God for ebola virus ohhh!!! I nor send you that one oh.

You can even print a banner and tie in one or two popular chemist shops. Drop the cartons there and watch how people will buy your hand sanitizer like mad!!...The fear of death is the beginning of money grin Like the sample banner i attached below.

If you need some imported and cheap sanitizers (not the expensive ones FLP sells), and need more strategies on how to make money this period, hola at me. This information is for anyone who wishes to make money this period. No more complains about how the country is hard cos this is an opportunity you should grab oh!

Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by spotmataz: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
How much per carton i stay in PH.
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
A carton is N8,400 (you are buying at N350 per bottle). - 24 bottles per carton.

Resale is N9,600 (which means you are selling at N400 per bottle). of course you can sell for N450 or N500 per bottle....depends on how you want to go about it.
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by NotNairalandi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
ok naa
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nairalandi: ok naa

Yes oh
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Don't mean to spoil your business but hand sanitizers sell for less then 100 bucks in Ghana.
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by udemzyudex(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
LOL....

"When everyone is digging for gold, start selling shovels."

Nice one op
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Brandnew2: Don't mean to spoil your business but hand sanitizers sell for less then 100 bucks in Ghana.
You aren't spoiling anything bro..just that the level of panic in Nigeria is way worse than Ghana. And i think that alone drives up the price.

udemzyudex: LOL....
"When everyone is digging for gold, start selling shovels."
Nice one op

Gbam!! grin
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2014
If you need some imported and cheap sanitizers (not the expensive ones FLP sells), and need more strategies on how to make money this period, hola at me. This information is for anyone who wishes to make money this period. No more complains about how the country is hard cos this is an opportunity you should grab oh![/quote]

This is also the reason why the poor masses will be victims of Ebola and not the Rich. Cheap Sanitizers which have no efficacy whatsoever against common germs ,let alone Ebola, and people who ought to know better misinforming them!
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Selling fast!!! grin

Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by databoy247(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Because of the high demand, the price for our Purell Hand Sanitizer has gone up slightly, so you now buy a carton for N10,080 (which is N420 per bottle) and retail price is now N500 per bottle. So your profit for selling one carton is N1,920. Someone ordered 5 cartons today, i nor see supply am undecided

People sell more than 10 cartons daily. If you wan make money dis period, call my number oh.

Off to get more load from Lagos.
Re: How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! by Ibrochaka(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247: Because of the high demand, the price for our Purell Hand Sanitizer has gone up slightly, so you now buy a carton for N10,080 (which is N420 per bottle) and retail price is now N500 per bottle. So your profit for selling one carton is N1,920. Someone ordered 5 cartons today, i nor see supply am undecided

People sell more than 10 cartons daily. If you wan make money dis period, call my number oh.

Off to get more load from Lagos.
send ur bros contact 2 me or u post it here so dat we dat are close 2 lag cn get it frm im, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State / FREE Live Bing PPC Training. / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.