Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Is It Right To Pray For Your Pet ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is It Right To Pray For Your Pet ? (696 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray For Your Pet ? by inositol88(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
I have this neighbour who always wakes up in the middle of the night to pray as loud as possible,waking everybody in the neighborhood.

As usual, she woke up last night and started praying, and to my greatest dismay, I heard her praying for her dogs and cats, and that got me wondering. is it right to pray for your pet? considering the fact that some of this pets are eaten as meat.
Ur views please

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray For Your Pet ? by Mynd44: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2014
In a way, those pets are part of your family and life. If your pet is sick, you might be sad. If your pet dies, it leaves a toll on you so why can't you pray for his/her welbeing?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray For Your Pet ? by doeying(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
to be honest, when i thank God, i thank him for my dogs as well,
not just for the fact that i have them,
but for the fact that we are able to take care of them very well,
i pray for their protection from evil(yeah..they could go wild and maul somebody) and sickness and diseases,
i pray to God so they do not put us in any form of trouble.
God answers all prayers..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Suggestion On A Dog Samoyed Breed / Urgent Sales Of Great And Fertile Family Dogs / Bull Mastiff Stud Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.