Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Mustn’t Be Married Before Having Babies – Actress Grace Amah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Mustn’t Be Married Before Having Babies – Actress Grace Amah (2020 Views)

Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / My Family Calls Me FULANI Because Of My Beauty - Actress, Grace Edwin Okon / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mustn’t Be Married Before Having Babies – Actress Grace Amah by oludashmi(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
There is this controversy that you are not married before having the baby…

It is nobody’s business. It’s my life.

So, when are you getting married?

When the time comes, I will surely get married.

Would you call having the baby a mistake?

I don’t know what you call mistake. Who says I must be married before having a baby. Why is it an issue? And there is no compulsion that I must come to the world and announce who the father of my child is. It is a matter of my life.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/i-mustnt-be-married-before-having-babies-actress-grace-amah/

Re: I Mustn’t Be Married Before Having Babies – Actress Grace Amah by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Then you would be called baby mama
Re: I Mustn’t Be Married Before Having Babies – Actress Grace Amah by Ahmed0336(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2014
balamz: Then you would be called baby mama
Baby mama or mama Baby make e be, she don born and that's what matters to her. She is beautiful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flavour’s Boo, Sandra Shares Photo Of Herself And Flavour | Photos / Question Of The Day:- What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? [see Photo] / OMG! Huge Snake Found & Killed In Alagbole Odo Bridge, Ogun State (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.