Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

New Man Made! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Man Made! (501 Views)

Is God Man-made? Did Man Create The Idea Of God? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 5th June, 2013 Put On The New Man By Pastor / Man Made God In His Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Man Made! by febbynwa2(f): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Johnny was a drug and alcohol addict. A cruel, sin-hardened man, Johnny treats his wife and only daughter rather badly.

Once, in a fit of rage he violently pushed down 8-year old Sarah near the fireplace. Mother ran to pick up the girl, but not before her left leg had been burnt. She lived with the scar.

But one evening, Johnny attended a crusade and gave his life to christ.

Returning home he sat in the parlour looking unusually calm and sober.
"Sarah dear", said mother,"hurry along and tell dad supper is ready."
The already fearful girl was struck with even greater terror when dad calmly replied,'Darling, tell mum I'm on my way."
Sarah couldn't believed her ears. Bouncing into the kitchen, she announced in disbelief," Dad called me darling!"
As always the changed following Johnny's salvation was remarkable. Are you changed?

Look at him from any angle and there is no mistaking the wonderful transformation in a person that has encountered Christ's grace. Have you received Christ's grace??

The three words in our topic summarize the change. Arrange them in any order and you get the same meaning. Made new man; man made new, new man made; made man new all mean transformation. Ezekial 18:30; ps. 51:10; colossians 3: 1-10.

According to the scriptures... Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2corinthians 5:17)

If you believe you are born again and yet have not made any change, your salvation is fake.
You need to attend a better true bible-believing church for better knowledge and understanding of God's Word.

Let it be known that Jesus makes all the difference.

Prayer: Lord, make me new in heart and life. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Couldn't Break The Jinx / Help Needed In Deciphering This Scripture. / A Message To The Embarrassed Christ Embassy Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.