Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. (912 Views)

Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
There is this new girl in my neighbourhood. She lost her dad at a tender age and after that, her mum got ill. To save her mum, since she didn't have anybody because she was the only child, she met one woman and told her that she want to work so she could save up to take care of her mum , only for the woman to bring her to aba, abia state asked her to follow other girls and do what they do if not her mum will die and she will not have a place to sleep. The worst of it is that her mum later died.
The truth of the matter is that she is tired of that life style and she came and opened up with us.
She is pretty and very hard working. She quite the stupid job and she is looking for a store to start selling things.
We advised her to start a new life and marry but the problem is that she doesn't have a date.
She is in her 30s', hard working, delta igbo, fair and most of all pretty.
Any good guy between 35 - 45 that is interested.
Her past is her past. She is a good girl and has changed because the last time we spoke she was going to buy a new sim card to break the old one because she wants to end and forget her past.
If you are interested drop your number here.
Thank you!
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by Galads(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
coolgeny1: There is this new girl in my neighbourhood. She lost her dad at a tender age and after that, her mum got ill. To save her mum, since she didn't have anybody because she was the only child, she met one woman and told her that she want to work so she could save up to take care of her mum , only for the woman to bring her to aba, abia state asked her to follow other girls and do what they do if not her mum will die and she will not have a place to sleep. The worst of it is that her mum later died.
The truth of the matter is that she is tired of that life style and she came and opened up with us.
She is pretty and very hard working. She quite the stupid job and she is looking for a store to start selling things.
We advised her to start a new life and marry but the problem is that she doesn't have a date.
She is in her 30s', hard working, delta igbo, fair and most of all pretty.
Any good guy between 35 - 45 that is interested.
Her past is her past. She is a good girl and has changed because the last time we spoke she was going to buy a new sim card to break the old one because she wants to end and forget her past.
If you are interested drop your number here.
Thank you!
all this na story. She is starting a new life, good. I guess you don't expect anybody to drop their contact here with the kind of story up there? Help her to draw closer to God if truly she has changed, since you said she is beautiful, let her start to leave a normal life and along the line she will fine someone.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Galads: all this na story. She is starting a new life, good. I guess you don't expect anybody to drop their contact here with the kind of story up there? Help her to draw closer to God if truly she has changed, since you said she is beautiful, let her start to leave a normal life and along the line she will fine someone.
Are you serious? She has taken all these suggestion you have made here but she is finding it hard to settel down with guys living around her. My point is for her to change enviroment but I dnt know. Just taught this was the best means.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by Galads(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
coolgeny1:
Are you serious? She has taken all these suggestion you have made here but she is finding it hard to settel down with guys living around her. My point is for her to change enviroment but I dnt know. Just taught this was the best means.
change isn't a day thing. With time she is gona be fine. I just know this isn't a right place to ask for what ur asking for unless you want her to be taken advantage of.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Galads: change isn't a day thing. With time she is gona be fine. I just know this isn't a right place to ask for what ur asking for unless you want her to be taken advantage of.
Thank you for your advise. Am so grateful. Am just looking for a way to help her out , I dnt know wat to do so I taught this was the best way to hook her up one reasonable guy. So wat else do u suggest ?
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by Galads(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
coolgeny1:
Thank you for your advise. Am so grateful. Am just looking for a way to help her out , I dnt know wat to do so I taught this was the best way to hook her up one reasonable guy. So wat else do u suggest ?
hooking up has to do with luck and God. There are lots of decent girls out there and not much guys who are ready to settle down. If ladies unfortunately get those kinda guys in their lifes, they are on a long thing. If she listens to you, all you can do for her is to bring her close and make her a close frnd so you can talk regularly to her. For change to take effect, her thinking needs to be positive and that is by constant advicing her. Hope am not making it sound difficult. If she isn't addicted, she can make it history. Is she educated? And is she working?
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Galads: hooking up has to do with luck and God. There are lots of decent girls out there and not much guys who are ready to settle down. If ladies unfortunately get those kinda guys in their lifes, they are on a long thing. If she listens to you, all you can do for her is to bring her close and make her a close frnd so you can talk regularly to her. For change to take effect, her thinking needs to be positive and that is by constant advicing her. Hope am not making it sound difficult. If she isn't addicted, she can make it history. Is she educated? And is she working?
She stopped at secondary school level cus of difficuities as I started. But she learning a biz now. She want to start selling baby wears. Thank you for your corncern.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by Galads(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2014
coolgeny1:
She stopped at secondary school level cus of difficuities as I started. But she learning a biz now. She want to start selling baby wears. Thank you for your corncern.
dnt know how I culd be of help but as time goes on, I will like to get updates on your progress and with your kinda attitude, am sure she is save. I wish you all the best and strength.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Galads: dnt know how I culd be of help but as time goes on, I will like to get updates on your progress and with your kinda attitude, am sure she is save. I wish you all the best and strength.
Yea thank you. Am progressing. I just pray with time. I dnt want to sound desperate, but I really wish she will have someone that will care and show her what love means. You know this saying that goes this way
"give a decent girl wat indecent girls get indecently, just to prove to her that decency has a reward"
Seriously that is the reason why I brought her case here.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by Galads(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
coolgeny1:
Yea thank you. Am progressing. I just pray with time. I dnt want to sound desperate, but I really wish she will have someone that will care and show her what love means. You know this saying that goes this way
"give a decent girl wat indecent girls get indecently, just to prove to her that decency has a reward"
Seriously that is the reason why I brought her case here.
lol, that saying doesn't apply to everybody because I will never give my daughter what indecent girls get indecently just to prove o. There are thousand ways to prove decency has a reward o. Lol, if u still wanna help her get a lover, then no need to tell a story. When the guy comes, while getting to know each other she can willing tell her story. I will really trust and respect a lady more when after a while, I will say the right time comes, she tells me she was once into prostitution, or once into drugs. A lady that is bold to tell u evil things she has done, is worth keeping.
Re: Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. by coolgeny1(f): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Galads: lol, that saying doesn't apply to everybody because I will never give my daughter what indecent girls get indecently just to prove o. There are thousand ways to prove decency has a reward o. Lol, if u still wanna help her get a lover, then no need to tell a story. When the guy comes, while getting to know each other she can willing tell her story. I will really trust and respect a lady more when after a while, I will say the right time comes, she tells me she was once into prostitution, or once into drugs. A lady that is bold to tell u evil things she has done, is worth keeping.
Alright tank you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Finder............season 1 / The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® / Looking For A Lesbian/ Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.