Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce (3164 Views)

Workforce Group / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good day.
You are invited for a Bank Sales interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS Building), Gbagada.
Date: Wednesday, 13th August, 2014
Time: 9:00am prompt
Dress code: STRICTLY corporate.
Kindly come with two copies of your updated CV.
Thank you.

Ebullient Nlanders, I need confirmation pls, what do u guys think? I don't wanna waste d small cash I have and the date is too sudden.
Re: Workforce by segzyj(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Prepare well ..... Dey are credible recruitment agency

1 Like

Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
thanks bro
Re: Workforce by chyna4luv: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Daluuzor: Good day.
You are invited for a Bank Sales interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS Building), Gbagada.
Thank you.

Ebullient Nlanders, I need confirmation pls, what do u guys think? I don't wanna waste d small cash I have and the date is too sudden.

OP, congratulations!!! Workforce is real. You were invited for a bank sales right? Okay, ask yourself this few questions;

I my ready to working and trecking in the field looking for customers whether under the sun or in the rain?

I my able to meet sales target like 3million, 5million etc per month?

Will I be happy and contended with the peanults I will be paid despite the stress and expenses i incurred during sourcing for customers? if no, then i will advise you not to go, but if YES, then go. Their interview is VERY easy.
#JustBeSmart#

2 Likes

Re: Workforce by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2014
OP, attend unless you have other thing doing,if it were to be Insurance marketing,I'd have discouraged you,but bank would expose you & pay is better.
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2014
chyna4luv:

OP, congratulations!!! Workforce is real. You were invited for a bank sales right? Okay, ask yourself this few questions;

I my ready to working and trecking in the field looking for customers whether under the sun or in the rain?

I my able to meet sales target like 3million, 5million etc per month?

Will I be happy and contended with the peanults I will be paid despite the stress and expenses i incurred during sourcing for customers? if no, then i will advise you not to go, but if YES, then go. Their interview is VERY easy.
#JustBeSmart#
Oboy!! afraid catch me oo, chai!!!
Thank you so much bro. those questions ain't easy at all.
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Giannakopoulos: OP, attend unless you have other thing doing,if it were to be Insurance marketing,I'd have discouraged you,but bank would expose you & pay is better.
thanks bro, av been stayin at home now for 7 months after service, and it ain't easy at all, the interview is too sudden and I don't think i can make it before 9am as I reside in Ikorodu.
I asked to be rescheduled through their website, if it works out I got rescheduled, then something good will come out of it, if not, I will move on and continue my search.
So help me God.
Re: Workforce by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Daluuzor:
thanks bro, av been stayin at home now for 7 months after service, and it ain't easy at all, the interview is too sudden and I don't think i can make it before 9am as I reside in Ikorodu.
I asked to be rescheduled through their website, if it works out I got rescheduled, then something good will come out of it, if not, I will move on and continue my search.
So help me God.
I know workforce very well, even though you go late,they'd still attend to you,you are not the only person scheduled for interview for today,some have been scheduled for 10,12,2pm,its better you go there today,they have nice staff that would attend to you,ie how their interview is done in PH,you don't need much preparation,but confidence because what they would ask is only about what is in your CV.don't know about Lag tho
Re: Workforce by nopsman1: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2014
@uzor, u said u stay in ikorodu. Well I reside there too. We could hook up someday and probably go job hunting together. Wat do u think. If you're interested, message me on ohonduchuks@gmail.com. Cheers.
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Giannakopoulos: I know workforce very well, even though you go late,they'd still attend to you,you are not the only person scheduled for interview for today,some have been scheduled for 10,12,2pm,its better you go there today,they have nice staff that would attend to you,ie how their interview is done in PH,you don't need much preparation,but confidence because what they would ask is only about what is in your CV.don't know about Lag tho
I wish I saw dis much earlier.
thanks bro, av already made my peace. hoping for the better. once again, thanks for d advice, I really appreciate it.
Re: Workforce by Harmardars: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2014
all i can tell you i that workforce is real, even if it going to be marketing job. am sure they will never force you. goodluck if you take the job and have banking experince. with the pay usuali 40k. and contracted for three month. the job will aford you to look for other job.
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Harmardars: all i can tell you i that workforce is real, even if it going to be marketing job. am sure they will never force you. goodluck if you take the job and have banking experince. with the pay usuali 40k. and contracted for three month. the job will aford you to look for other job.
thanks bro,
I just got another text from workforce to come for the interview tomorrow by 1pm. Am sure heading there tomorrow, cant keep warming the house any longer.
Thank you all for your support and Love, may the good Lord bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Workforce by rzarector(m): 1:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Daluuzor:
thanks bro,
I just got another text from workforce to come for the interview tomorrow by 1am. Am sure heading there tomorrow, cant keep warming the house any longer.
Thank you all for your support and Love, may the good Lord bless us all.
.....hmnnn....1am i hope dey are not sourcing for ghosts ooo.....
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^^^
Hahahahahaha, forgive me bro, I meant 1pm.
Re: Workforce by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Daluuzor: Good day.
Thank you.

Lol, Dalu my man, after all the years @BEN PSC CHM with d whole jideonwu wahala, and all the night jackings in seminar room and pharmacy u will now come and settle for junk bank sales job?,..leave the bank for the bankers....u are better than that and u know it...
*A humble chemist saying hullo*...lols..
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Lol, Dalu my man, after all the years @BEN PSC CHM with d whole jideonwu wahala, and all the night jackings in seminar room and pharmacy u will now come and settle for junk bank sales job?,..leave the bank for the bankers....u are better than that and u know it...
*A humble chemist saying hullo*...lols..

am very thrilled to hear frm a chemist, bro hw r u doin? pls wats d name? prince? wats up with u?
Re: Workforce by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Daluuzor:

am very thrilled to hear frm a chemist, bro hw r u doin? pls wats d name? prince? wats up with u?
Not Okudili Prince, Marc.
Re: Workforce by Daluuzor(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Not Okudili Prince, Marc.
goddamn it!!!! Marcuz!!!!
bro its really been lng, gud to hear frm u, wats up?
Re: Workforce by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Daluuzor:
goddamn it!!!! Marcuz!!!!
bro its really been lng, gud to hear frm u, wats up?
Cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ngos For Volunteering In Ibadan. / Please How Can I Use Or Loggin My Exxon Mobil Candidate Reference Number / Orion Engineering Services Ltd: Graduate Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.