Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? (1768 Views)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work? / Does 000webhost Offer Domain Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? by charliebiz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hi forumites,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/87620.html

THOSE WHO KNOW HOW RELIABLE THEY ARE CAN COMMENT
Re: 000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? by abhosts(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2008
000webhost has got a very bad reputation on cyberspace. A lot of their affiliates have even gone as far as reporting them to the FBI, because they do not remit a dime to their affiliates after they have refer so much customers to them. When pay day arrives, they simply suspend your affiliate account for spurious reasons. Investigations have revealed that the scheme is run by some crooks based in Lithuania.
Re: 000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? by charliebiz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
thanks abhost. just nu something was fishy when i signed up as affiliate and decided to know if somebody got a clue which you did. Thank you. SO EVERYBODY SEEKING AFFILIATE CHECK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. A MESSAGE FROM RYTHME charliebiz 96.10 mf grin
Re: 000webhost Free Hosting,how Reliable Are They? by kiran1: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2011
hi i am here to add my hosting experience .i got the best hosting service from
this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ here they provide free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them .
they also render paid hosting service.i hosted large amount of my domains here , i choose ultimate plan hosting
for hosting my sites for which they provide me the following offers they are

[B]ultimate plan:[/B]
Unlimited Space+ & Bandwidth!
1000 Email Accounts2
Unlimited MySQL Databases
here we can Enhance our site with today's hottest hosting applications and utilities.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Connection Script Like Facebook Connect / Dhtmlframework / How To Integrate Infolinks on your website and start making Money / Opinion: Nairaland Is Overdue For An Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.