Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones (1378 Views)

Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2014
I stand with Israel forever, I stand with their campaign against the Hamas cultists! Read this and know that we serve a great God. in the meantime, continue to support APC for a new, better and more vialable Nigeria.

-CramJones

An Israeli Iron Dome operator is claiming that he witnessed 'the hand of God' diverting an incoming Hamas rocket into the sea.
The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the death of hundreds of Israeli citizens. Israel's Iron Dome system allows it to shoot down incoming rockets or mortars headed toward major population centres in Israel.

An Israeli Iron Dome operator is claiming he witnessed the hand of God' diverting an incoming Hamas rocket into the sea
Israel Today translated a report from a Hebrew-language news site, which carried the man's report after about an incoming rocket headed toward Tel Aviv last week.

The commander recalled: 'A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory].
'We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel's equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.

The defence system has emerged as a game-changer in the current round of violence with Israeli officials citing a success rate as high as 90 per cent. 'We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock.
The defence system has been highly effective in the current round of violence between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip - Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent.

The commander explains that with 'just four seconds' until the missile landed the military warned emergency services to be on standby.
'Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!,' he said.
'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.'

On Monday President Barack Obama signed a bill granting an additional $225 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system. Iron Dome uses radar, advanced tracking technology and anti-missile batteries to follow the trajectory of an incoming rocket or mortar and determine if it is headed for a major population center.

If an urban area is threatened, interceptors are fired to detonate in the air in close proximity to the missile. Projectiles not posing a threat are allowed to fall in empty fields. The system targets short-range rockets with a range between two miles and 45 miles; interceptors cost as much $100,000 apiece. Created by Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Iron Dome has enjoyed strong U.S. technological and financial support.
On Monday President Barack Obama signed a bill granting an additional $225 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system. The U.S. has provided hundreds of millions of dollars for Iron Dome in the past. The new package is intended to replenish Israel's capabilities.Congress approved the money last week before lawmakers left for their annual summer break. Obama signed the bill in the late afternoon in the Oval Office with a handful of photographers present.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717659/Hand-God-prevents-rocket-striking-target-Israeli-Iron-Dome-operator-says-sudden-gust-wind-blew-missile-sea-defence-failed.html#ixzz3AFC5ZrmA

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2014
So cramjones is also a religious bigot??

I'm out......
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by macsika: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: So cramjones is also a religious bigot??

I'm out......
GOD is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by okosodo: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2014
The God that keepeth Isreal neither sleep nor slumber. The arabs should stop fighting God

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2014
so this pig is still alive.......dont come and infect us with ebola

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2014
I can't see any hand. If god is actually the way the jews made everyone else believed he is, then he may not have been a nice god seeing the way Arab kids die everyday.

Meanwhile, where was he when Hitler was killing the jews ? The jews need to stop associating their evils with God !

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2014
OP,
the root of the crises iin the Middle East is Islam!

The root of the crises in Sudan. kenya, Mali, etc, is Islam!

The root of the crises in Nigeria is Islam!

APC is the hope of Islamists to take Aso Rock, that folks like you fail to see the game plan is shocking!

We are doing all we can to resist APC! With the likes of tyranical Islamic bigot called Buhari at the helm of affairs, the party is surely doomed!

Wake up from your deep sleep, shine your eyes and run for your life!

14 Likes

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by idupaul: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2014
If it writes, sings and spurts like FFK it is definitely FFK do not be decieved !!!!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2014
A missprogramed rocket. Hand of god ko, leg of satan ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2014
FFK,how are you
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2014
smiley tongue
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Eldavido1: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2014
If the are so sure about that, why not scrap the whole missile defence program that is running down their budget and economy and depend solely on the "Almighty hand of God" for protection? Maybe God probably forgot to intercept does other missiles that landed within Israel. It's high time Nigerians learn to eschew bigotry and condemn human right abuses whenever or wherever it rear it's head.
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Omexonomy: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Cramjones the chief media of thieves how far
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by jmaine: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2014
idupaul: If it writes, sings and spurts like FFK it is definitely FFK do not be decieved !!!!

The write up is so FFK-esque . . grin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by omoalaro: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2014
FFK is a snollygoster
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014
16th richest country in the world always getting the highest grant from America , it doesn't add up
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by niclaus: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2014
lipsrsealed

How To Send Thousands Of SMS Completely FREE.

http://www.freebulksms.com.ng/

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Cramjones is back

God bless Nairaland

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Dreyl(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2014
So scamjones still exist
Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by lilbazy(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Bluetooth2:
I can't see any hand. If god is actually the way the jews made everyone else believed he is, then he may not have been a nice god seeing the way Arab kids die everyday.

Meanwhile, where was he when Hitler was killing the jews ? The jews need to stop associating their evils with God !
you should be really carefull in what you say about GOD!!! You 'll stand in front of him very soon.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Jakumo(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2014
"And in the Master's Chambers

They gather for a big feast.

They stab it with their steely knives

But they just can't kill the beast."

With due apologies to The Eagles, I bid our man Cram Jones a warm welcome back to the here-and-now, after his brief sojourn in the hereafter.

Nairaland Strategic Air Command did not pick you up on radar until your landed to assume firing positions alongside the runway, eyes peeled for enemy patrols.

Hear yee, hear yee ! All rumors of Cram Jones' figurative demise were, AS USUAL, greatly exaggerated.

There is NO cause for alarm, panic or looting.

The situation IS under control.

Go about your normal business in a calm manner, and don't start running until you see me running.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by bokoslayer: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2014
I hope you know you have just embarked on anti-party activity tongue
Cramjones, the APC will soon denounce you. Statements like the one you made above makes them expel members.

How can you say your loyalty lies with Israel when your party's strong loyalty is with Hamas?

That is considered an anti-party activity and I won't be surprised if you are expelled from APC soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Jakumo: "And in the Master's Chambers

They gather for a big feast.

They stab it with their steely knives

But they just can't kill the beast."

With due apologies to The Eagles, I bid our man Cram Jones a warm welcome back to the here-and-now, after his brief sojourn in the hereafter.

Nairaland Strategic Air Command did not pick you up on radar until your landed to assume firing positions alongside the runway, eyes peeled for enemy patrols.

Hear yee, hear yee ! All rumors of Cram Jones' figurative demise were, AS USUAL, greatly exaggerated.

There is NO cause for alarm, panic or looting.

The situation IS under control.

Go about your normal business in a calm manner, and don't start running until you see me running.

Ore, why don't you consider writing a novel? Stop wasting your talent on nairaland defending Jonathan and his bad government.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket intercepted by God: Hundreds saved - Cramjones by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2014
django1:

Ore, why don't you consider writing a novel? Stop wasting your talent on nairaland defending Jonathan and his bad government.

Johnny B. Goode has acquitted himself reasonably well doing battle amid a war on two fronts - the first against slave-raiding terrorist gangs unleashed by election losers in Nigeria's north, and the second front against a silent, invisible and expanding bio-threat approaching via air-travel hubs in the south.

Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa are at this very moment walking a perilous knife-edge, with strife-torn survival on one side and mass human extinction by incurable disease on the other, all against the backdrop of a GLOBAL fundamentalist terror alliance that has taken firm root in West Africa. Johnny B. Goode will win the Nigerian chapter of the world war on terror, in the fullness of time, BUT the outcome of the war on this new and terrifying disease called Ebola cannot be predicted with anywhere near as much certainty.

If you are religious, pray and endeavor to protect Africa's immediate survival, or at the very least, your own and that of your loved ones.

If you are not religious, hope and actively work towards an Africa and a Nigeria that will stand the test of time, capable of rising to fight after each battering inflicted by the volatile fury of Mother Nature, and merciless rip-tides of human destiny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... / Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? / Removal Of Tambuwal's Security Details. GEJ is right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.