Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Wish Am Still A Virgin At 39 -ara (queen Of Talking Drum) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish Am Still A Virgin At 39 -ara (queen Of Talking Drum) (1181 Views)

I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara / Two Friends Born With One Arm Finally Meets After Years Of Talking On Skype / 'spartacus' Star Andy Whitfield Dead At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Am Still A Virgin At 39 -ara (queen Of Talking Drum) by great664(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Queen of talking drums, Ara, in an interview said if at all she has any regrets in her 39 years of living, it
would be that she’s no longer a virgin after loosing it to her now ex husband.

She however said she looks beyond the regret because she lost it while still married to her now estranged husband and the father of her son, Saliu Olalekan, whom she later found out was still legally married with kids after tying the knot with her at an elaborate wedding ceremony in June 2009.

‘How I wish I were still a virgin. Yeah, but it’s a good thing I have a beautiful son from my previous marriage” she said.

On the state of her divorce from the father of her son, Ara said...Read More

http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/i-wish-am-still-virgin-at-39-ara.html

Re: I Wish Am Still A Virgin At 39 -ara (queen Of Talking Drum) by great664(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Celebrity with talking drum

(1) (Reply)

Pics:all White Everything In Lagos Featuring Kenya's Bootylicious Model, Corazon / Checkout Paul Okoye's Own Hot New Photoshoot / Ibinabo Fiberesima Re-elected As President Of Actors Guild Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.