Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours (1734 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / 2015 Presidency: Acn / Cpc Dialogue Over Gov Fashola / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Kingspin(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2014
RIVERS,
POLICE DISAGREE OVER GOV
AMAECHI’S WARD TOURS
Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov Amaechi’s Ward Tours
The Rivers State government and
the Nigeria Police seem to be in
disagreement over the decision
of Governor Chibuike Rotimi
Amaechi to tour all the political
wards of the 23 local
government areas of the state.
This is as the governor’s tour of
political wards in Obio/Akpor
local government area of the
state, strong-hold of the minister
of state for education, and
governorship aspirant of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),
Chief Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike,
was greeted with protests by
members of the Grassroots
Development Initiative (GDI).
The commissioner of police in
the state, Mr. Tunde Johnson
Ogunsakin, in a statement issued
in Port Harcourt yesterday,
advised Amaechi against using
the period of his visit to the
various wards to campaign.
But, the state government, in its
reaction, expressed worry over
the tone of the statement
accredited to the commissioner
of police, pointing out that
Amaechi-led administration
considers participation a key
element of democratic rule and
good governance. The
commissioner for information
and communications, Mrs. Ibim
Semenitari, in a statement issued
in Port Harcourt, said the
governor have consistently
embarked on stewardship
accountability fora and stock
taking since he assumed office
in October 2007.
The statement reads in part, “The
attention of the Rivers State
government has been drawn to
a statement credited to the
commissioner of police warning
the governor of Rivers State
about campaigning during his
ward tours. The Rivers State
government is worried about
the tone of the statement
credited to CP Ogunshakin and
concerned about the implication
of the same.
“For the purposes of clarification
and emphasis, the administration
of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi
considers participation a key
element of democratic rule and
good governance. As a result, it
has consistently embarked on
stewardship accountability fora
and stock taking since Governor
Amaechi assumed office in
October 2007. Town hall
meetings; meet the people tours
and engagement with
professional groups and other
publics is neither novel nor
strange with the Amaechi
regime.
Details... Leadershipnews.com
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by willyzmart(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2014
Sad
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2014
he is going on a tour in every ward in the state, his commissioner said he is doing stock taking in every ward... So are they telling us that Gov. Amaechi carried out one or two project in all the wards in the state...? Rubbish! If he wants to campaign for APC let him wait till the appropriate time instead of deceiving himself.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by ogmask: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Nctrice: he is going on a tour in every ward in the state, his commissioner said he is doing stock taking in every ward... So are they telling us that Gov. Amaechi carried out one or two project in all the wards in the state...? Rubbish! If he wants to campaign for APC let him wait till the appropriate time instead of deceiving himself.

Una not dey tire sef?
Treat Amaechi like a gov pls. Akpabio does same and nobody talks about it. Ochendu of Abia, started campaings since last yr for senate. Recently, Seriake Dickson extended his tours to kalabari land in Rivers state and nobody said anything. Ofcourse nobody will will say anything because GEJ's name is mentioned for 2015. The CP should have talked it over with the gov instead talking to the media.
PEJ and Nyesom Wike held a big political rally recently in phc nobody said anything about it. Return Jonathan in 2015 and PDP will defeat APC does not sound like campaign to some pple.
Pple should be more civil in their appraoch to issues. Rivers state is already on fire and the police shuld knw this. I listened to an executive of the GDI yesterday on Nigeriainfo radio, his tone was like one in the war front. Talking without regards to the govt and pple of Rivers state
This is not how politics should be played in this age and time. We knw they are all thieve both amaechi and wike. So nobody should play god here.
They should just tolerate themselves for peace to reign.

16 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
I know is only a matter of time before governor ameachi and the state commissioner of police will start der own war. I tot Mbu was the trouble making.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by cidieschat(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
PDP made the greatest mistake loosing out Amaechi. All these GDI people, once Nyesom Wike just get kicked out of the governorship walka, ona go chill. I don't knw abt Federal, bt Amaechi holds Rivers to ransom. APC....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by cidieschat(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Nctrice: he is going on a tour in every ward in the state, his commissioner said he is doing stock taking in every ward... So are they telling us that Gov. Amaechi carried out one or two project in all the wards in the state...? Rubbish! If he wants to campaign for APC let him wait till the appropriate time instead of deceiving himself.

Real sentimental crap...

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2014
ogmask:

Una not dey tire sef?
Treat Amaechi like a gov pls. Akpabio does same and nobody talks about it. Ochendu of Abia, started campaings since last yr for senate. Recently, Seriake Dickson extended his tours to kalabari land in Rivers state and nobody said anything. Ofcourse nobody will will say anything because GEJ's name is mentioned for 2015. The CP should have talked it over with the gov instead talking to the media.
PEJ and Nyesom Wike held a big political rally recently in phc nobody said anything about it. Return Jonathan in 2015 and PDP will defeat APC does not sound like campaign to some pple.
Pple should be more civil in their appraoch to issues. Rivers state is already on fire and the police shuld knw this. I listened to an executive of the GDI yesterday on Nigeriainfo radio, his tone was like one in the war front. Talking without regards to the govt and pple of Rivers state
This is not how politics should be played in this age and time. We knw they are all thieve both amaechi and wike. So nobody should play god here.
we should treat Amaechi as a Gov when he does not treat his President as one? That Aside! Prior to this day, there have been campaigns in the form of "Rallies" in every nook and cranny of rivers state till the point that A senator of the Federal Republic was allegedly shot, that brought a ban to every political rally and gathering, the resent CP of Rivers is aware of all of this and I think its on this pretext he made that statement, this is not about anybody, its about calming things down in an already heated up political environment in a once hostile rivers state! If Akpabio went to the Ten federal constituency to commission one or two project and to hold town hall meetings does not mean that Amaechi must do the same, and note that the political climate in Akwa ibom state is Not as heated up as that of present day Rivers... In facts what's my business! Let Amaechi go any where he like after all he is the Governor of the state... The least he would do if any thing go wrong is blame GEJ as usual and tell Nigerians that GEJ is the cause of his problems!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Toktee(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Nctrice: we should treat Amaechi as a Gov when he does not treat his President as one? That Aside! Prior to this day, there have been campaigns in the form of "Rallies" in every nook and cranny of rivers state till the point that A senator of the Federal Republic was allegedly shot, that brought a ban to every political rally and gathering, the resent CP of Rivers is aware of all of this and I think its on this pretext he made that statement, this is not about anybody, its about calming things down in an already heated up political environment in a once hostile rivers state! If Akpabio went to the Ten federal constituency to commission one or two project and to hold town hall meetings does not mean that Amaechi must do the same, and note that the political climate in Akwa ibom state is Not as heated up as that of present day Rivers... In facts what's my business! Let Amaechi go any where he like after all he is the Governor of the state... The least he would do if any thing go wrong is blame GEJ as usual and tell Nigerians that GEJ is the cause of his problems!
so much hate in your coment,it is only in africa,nigeria to be precise that the president is regard as an emperor or god,this blive is hold by people like you,but 4 ur info,even obama received insult on daily basis,better wake up,Ameachi and the Apc are incharged the agbelo called wiki will never rule river state.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by stebell(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2014
τ̲̅ђe fear of τ̲̅ђe police is τ̲̅ђe beginning of wisdom for Amaechi and his group of thieves.

He knows he has perform below average with τ̲̅ђe funds Rivers State had. So he wnts ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ go around putting τ̲̅ђe blame of underdevelopment on τ̲̅ђe FG.

Jus so yu kno. Amaechi received far more in 4yrs wat Odili didn't receive in 8yrs.

Amaechi is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2014
ogmask:

Una not dey tire sef?

Wellsaid. These fools simply just don't get it.
Amaechi isn't doing anything strange. All govs around him like Abia, bayelsa, Akwaibom does the same constantly.
If a very useless governor like orji of Abia can be talking about visiting wards to get feedback, how much more Amaechi. U won't see these fools complaining about these ones oooo.
Amaechi is right on track. Infact if he has the time, he should go street by street to get his feedback.
He is the governor and he remains so.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by size38: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Right from Amaechi's first tenure, he has been going on What is called Town Hall meetings every 3 months where he meets people at the grass root to get first hand information about their needs. Even recently states like Akwa Ibom has copied this idea too.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Toktee: so much hate in your coment,it is only in africa,nigeria to be precise that the president is regard as an emperor or god,this blive is hold by people like you,but 4 ur info,even obama received insult on daily basis,better wake up,Ameachi and the Apc are incharged the agbelo called wiki will never rule river state.
at least I can now see that you too are bias and have your sentiment skewed towards Amaechi...
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2014
Toktee: so much hate in your coment,it is only in africa,nigeria to be precise that the president is regard as an emperor or god,this blive is hold by people like you,but 4 ur info,even obama received insult on daily basis,better wake up,Ameachi and the Apc are incharged the agbelo called wiki will never rule river state.
Oga calm down, my comment was a response to what someone wrote,

here was what a dude called @ogmask wrote

ogmask:
:
Una not dey tire sef?
Treat Amaechi like a gov pls...

Now tell me, was it wrong for me to remind him that Amaechi does not even respect his President?

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Toktee(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nctrice: Oga calm down, my comment was a response to what someone wrote,

here was what a dude called @ogmask wrote

Now tell me, was it wrong for me to remind him that Amaechi does not even respect his President?
but i hope is right for the fat azz wife of the president who is not elected by anybdy to disrespect the elected governor of River state?

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Toktee: but i hope is right for the fat azz wife of the president who is not elected by anybdy to disrespect the elected governor of River state?
so because the wife of the president insulted an elected Gov simply gives the Gov the right to also insult the President right? Sometimes it feels better to take off our sentimental garments, it helps us think upright

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by ogmask: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nctrice: so because the wife of the president insulted an elected Gov simply gives the Gov the right to also insult the President right? Sometimes it feels better to take off our sentimental garments, it helps us think upright

I challange you to Quote Amaechi on a statement he made directly insulting the president?
Pls do not tell me that he criticised the federal govt. I want to see a line or two where he insulted the president.

Sometimes you pple try to make us believe that the president was insulted by Amaechi all becos u want to paint him black. Amaechi has his problems but that is not enough for the wife of the president and others to throw tantrums at him.

If u can not prove it here then forever be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by ogmask: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES: I know is only a matter of time before governor ameachi and the state commissioner of police will start der own war. I tot Mbu was the trouble making.

He who appoints the piper dictates the route.
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2014
ogmask:

I challange you to Quote Amaechi on a statement he made directly insulting the president?
Pls do not tell me that he criticised the federal govt. I want to see a line or two where he insulted the president.

Sometimes you pple try to make us believe that the president was insulted by Amaechi all becos u want to paint him black. Amaechi has his problems but that is not enough for the wife of the president and others to throw tantrums at him.

Guy C'mon, a simple google search would give you what you want... Beside hope you are reading the news, hope you followed the happenings in River state yesterday, you all that wanted Amaechi to go on a Tour, there is the outcome of the tour for you!

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Toktee(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
ogmask:

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Nctrice: Guy C'mon, a simple google search would give you what you want... Beside hope you are reading the news, hope you followed the happenings in River state yesterday, you all that wanted Amaechi to go on a Tour, there is the outcome of the tour for you!

What foolish Google search? I put it to u that u have nothing to say. Be specific and refer to exact words of amaechi against Jonathan that suggests insult to him.
Amaechi is the governor and can go anywhere in the state. A day before, he was at okporo road in obia akpor and he was well received. What happened yesterday was just thugs on both sides fighting themselves and security agents proved themselves incompetent.
Amaechi's tour continues, he needs to feel the pulse of the state himself the same way other govs in this region are doing so what's the big deal?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by cidieschat(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2014
stebell: τ̲̅ђe fear of τ̲̅ђe police is τ̲̅ђe beginning of wisdom for Amaechi and his group of thieves.

He knows he has perform below average with τ̲̅ђe funds Rivers State had. So he wnts ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ go around putting τ̲̅ђe blame of underdevelopment on τ̲̅ђe FG.

Jus so yu kno. Amaechi received far more in 4yrs wat Odili didn't receive in 8yrs.

Amaechi is a thief.

Did he also do more works than odili in 8years?
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by ogmask: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Nctrice: Guy C'mon, a simple google search would give you what you want... Beside hope you are reading the news, hope you followed the happenings in River state yesterday, you all that wanted Amaechi to go on a Tour, there is the outcome of the tour for you!

It is obvious that u do not like the person of Amaechi. So if Wike has turned himself into an imaginary thin god the gov shuld not visit Wike's village. This is the second time the govs visit to Akpo kingdom will be truncated. And all u could say is see the outcome. Who should restrict who in Rivers state.

I said quote a line or two where gov Amaechi insulted GEJ u refered me to google. I nor see google there befor i ask u. If u the blame finder can not fetch it frm google na me go see am there.

Guy quiet and learn when educated pple talk. This has nothing to do with party affiliation. As far as i knw they are all greedy politicians. Its a matter of time they will all retrace their dubious steps back to their permanent interests. They only come together to loot and decieve the electorate. Thats the only idealogy they share.. stop looking at their pendulum because it can swing anyway. Look at their hearts.

The Abiye Sekibo's and Omehias of Rivers state have since returned to the PDP. Amaechi will not be different.
There os always a reason to leave.

Let me say it again, the only reason pple like u do not like Gov Amaechi's evaluation of happenings at the centre is because u are allergic to constructive criticism.

I do not have the time to educate u on Nigerian Politics here. But if u must hold on to anything in our conversation so far, just hold on to the fact that they are all same pple with same mentality in same Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2014
ogmask:

It is obvious that u do not like the person of Amaechi. So if Wike has turned himself into an imaginary thin god the gov shuld not visit Wike's village. This is the second time the govs visit to Akpo kingdom will be truncated. And all u could say is see the outcome. Who should restrict who in Rivers state.

I said quote a line or two where gov Amaechi insulted GEJ u refered me to google. I nor see google there befor i ask u. If u the blame finder can not fetch it frm google na me go see am there.

Guy quiet and learn when educated pple talk. This has nothing to do with party affiliation. As far as i knw they are all greedy politicians. Its a matter of time they will all retrace their dubious steps back to their permanent interests. They only come together to loot and decieve the electorate. Thats the only idealogy they share.. stop looking at their pendulum because it can swing anyway. Look at their hearts.

The Abiye Sekibo's and Omehias of Rivers state have since returned to the PDP. Amaechi will not be different.
There os always a reason to leave.

Let me say it again, the only reason pple like u do not like Gov Amaechi's evaluation of happenings at the centre is because u are allergic to constructive criticism.

I do not have the time to educate u on Nigerian Politics here. But if u must hold on to anything in our conversation so far, just hold on to the fact that they are all same pple with same mentality in same Nigeria.

Wat! Amaechi engage in constructive criticism ? OMG! Here is one of the many articles online where Amaechi directly said un imaginable things to the Person that is the president of Nigeria

http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/amaechi-goes-ballistic-on-jonathan-first-lady.html&sa=U&ei=GnPsU_SOA8XKPZf6gWA&ved=0CCwQFjAH&usg=AFQjCNFHGOJEIQ17FlMZO4h4J5TB8QpsuQ

If you call that constructive criticism, then to be frank our leaders still have a long way to go, or if you call the issue where him and SLS came out to tell Nigerians that the FG has stolen Billions of Naira or Dollars from the NNPC constructive criticism than as a youth of this dear country of ours we still have a long way to go when it comes to liberating our country from the shackles these politicians has put on our country.

For the records Wike will not be Gov of River, I don't even want him to for obvious reasons least of it all been that I don't think he is even well educated due to the way he speaks even though he might be a good administrator hence him being a good Politician, but most of all power should rotate round the state.

Amaechi is acting like a woman, he does thing like a woman would do, talks too much. Fine I have never been a Governor before but truth be told they are always matured ways to handle issues for God sake.

In your state you face resistance at some quarter and the best way is for you to go there and make sure there is chaos so that probably you and some people get injured, so you tell the whole world that they are all criminals, that's so immature and a childish tactics...

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by ogmask: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Nctrice: Wat! Amaechi engage in constructive criticism ? OMG! Here is one of the many articles online where Amaechi directly said un imaginable things to the Person that is the president of Nigeria

http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/amaechi-goes-ballistic-on-jonathan-first-lady.html&sa=U&ei=GnPsU_SOA8XKPZf6gWA&ved=0CCwQFjAH&usg=AFQjCNFHGOJEIQ17FlMZO4h4J5TB8QpsuQ

If you call that constructive criticism, then to be frank our leaders still have a long way to go, or if you call the issue where him and SLS came out to tell Nigerians that the FG has stolen Billions of Naira or Dollars from the NNPC constructive criticism than as a youth of this dear country of ours we still have a long way to go when it comes to liberating our country from the shackles these politicians has put on our country.

For the records Wike will not be Gov of River, I don't even want him to for obvious reasons least of it all been that I don't think he is even well educated due to the way he speaks even though he might be a good administrator hence him being a good Politician, but most of all power should rotate round the state.

Amaechi is acting like a woman, he does thing like a woman would do, talks too much. Fine I have never been a Governor before but truth be told they are always matured ways to handle issues for God sake.

In your state you face resistance at some quarter and the best way is for you to go there and make sure there is chaos so that probably you and some people get injured, so you tell the whole world that they are all criminals, that's so immature and a childish tactics...

My dear pls lets not go into SLS matter here. You knw that was not an insult on the president persay. It was an agument on issues. SLS was suspended but nobody from the NNPC or govt stepped aside for unhindered independent investigation. Lets leave that matter for now. Personally i do not like the person of SLS because of the way he threw bankers out of their jobs. I felt soludo managed the situation better. But the govt who initially agreed that about $10B was unaccounted for turned around thru the senate and NNPC to say no money was missing long after SLS had been suspended.

Back to the crux of the matter. the link u served lacked the requisite recipe for the discussion on the burner. Pls check for a better solution to ur claim.

Mind u i have not said Amaechi is a good or bad person. We are looking at issues bordering on rights and constitutionality.

I feel ur hunger for better politiking in Nigeria. But pls be objective.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Nctrice(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2014
ogmask:

My dear pls lets not go into SLS matter here. You knw that was not an insult on the president persay. It was an agument on issues. SLS was suspended but nobody from the NNPC or govt stepped aside for unhindered independent investigation. Lets leave that matter for now. Personally i do not like the person of SLS because of the way he threw bankers out of their jobs. I felt soludo managed the situation better. But the govt who initially agreed that about $10B was unaccounted for turned around thru the senate and NNPC to say no money was missing long after SLS had been suspended.

Back to the crux of the matter. the link u served lacked the requisite recipe for the discussion on the burner. Pls check for a better solution to ur claim.

Mind u i have not said Amaechi is a good or bad person. We are looking at issues bordering on rights and constitutionality.

I feel ur hunger for better politiking in Nigeria. But pls be objective.
Thank you! At least you feel my pain, that's just my problem with Amaechi, I mean for crying out loud every governor in Nigeria can also come out and point out one or two things the FG is depriving the state of, or point out one or two things the FG has taken away from their state, if that happens you can only imagine the kind of chaos that would occur... As for SLS he played Nigerians just to get what he now has and for me I guess he won, I give it to him, he played the game well and worked really hard for it! but its still funny some Nigerians still don't see it!
As for Amaechi insulting the president, I have nothing more to say regards that, we all know what's obtainable as regards that!

Am done with this thread, it was nice having this convo with you... Will hit the "Follow link" on your profile page!

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
^^^^^^
Again u are talking thrash. The link u gave is pure Crap and nothing in there suggests what u are claiming.
Again..........prove to us all by quoting Amaechi word for word how he insulted Jonathan personally.
Repeat the shameless lie a million times, it won't make it the truth.
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by M0GIDI: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
[s]
Demdem: ^^^^^^
Again u are talking thrash. The link u gave is pure Crap and nothing in there suggests what u are claiming.
Again..........prove to us all by quoting Amaechi word for word how he insulted Jonathan personally.
Repeat the shameless lie a million times, it won't make it the truth.
[/s]
Shut up, stop foaming in the mouth already.
Re: Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours by Demdem(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
M0GIDI:

Shut up, stop foaming in the mouth already.

Fool, focus on topic.

(1) (Reply)

Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos / Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People / New Taraba Acting Governor Set To Join APC, Jostles For Party Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.