Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Global Financial Crisis And The Lessons To Be Learnt - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Global Financial Crisis And The Lessons To Be Learnt (515 Views)

Lessons To Learn From Nigerian Churches In Promoting Your Business / The Opportunity In The Global Financial Crises / How I Learnt Web Design In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Global Financial Crisis And The Lessons To Be Learnt by Ajaerotony(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
To me, the global financial crisis has just proved that there's no security in the "MY MONEY IS IN THE BANK" Idea. Forget about saving in the bank and start your own business today.
Abeg wetin you think.
www.bestbusinessmentor.com

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business & Services -- Join This Network: Its New And Free / Royal Events / oops deleted by...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.