Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? (4161 Views)

Any Idea Who They Are....real Or Fake? / Springclean Ltd, V/I . Any Idea Who Dey Are / "KDL" Any Idea Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by beau49: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
You are invited for an interview on Thuresday 14/8 at suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close festac town by 3pm come with your c.v and credentials. I googled them but the website looks phony.
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by Slytacus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
beau49: You are invited for an interview on Thuresday 14/8 at suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close festac town by 3pm come with your c.v and credentials. I googled them but the website looks phony.
I got same sms now. I believe they are recruitment agent because i applied (to their mail) for vacancies I saw on jobsfornaija site last week. The problem now is that I don't know the organization they are recruiting for and the particular post. When I applied, the company name was not mention and various post were listed.
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by beau49: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Slytacus:
I got same sms now. I believe they are recruitment agent because i applied (to their mail) for vacancies I saw on jobsfornaija site last week. The problem now is that I don't know the organization they are recruiting for and the particular post. When I applied, the company name was not mention and various post were listed.
I saw their advert on guardian newspaper,no company name also. Let's wait and see if we get more info.
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by Slytacus(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
beau49: I saw their advert on guardian newspaper,no company name also. Let's wait and see if we get more info.
@ beau49, did you go for the interview?
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by beau49: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Slytacus:
@ beau49, did you go for the interview?
No I did not,did you?
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by Magdalynigho: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello everyone, sequel to dis message:You are invited for an interview on Thuresday 14/8 at suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close festac town by 3pm come with your c.v and credentials 08180839401..... Plz let us have a feedback. Who went for the interview. I did not go. When I called and didn't get any answer, I assumed they are one of this job scammer in lagos.
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by beau49: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Magdalynigho: Hello everyone, sequel to dis message:You are invited for an interview on Thuresday 14/8 at suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close festac town by 3pm come with your c.v and credentials 08180839401..... Plz let us have a feedback. Who went for the interview. I did not go. When I called and didn't get any answer, I assumed they are one of this job scammer in lagos.
I did not,when I called a guy with a sleepy tone picked. I think he was sleeping when I called. Don't know if it is scam though
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by ogbe240(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
I went for the interview. I was later sent a text to pick up my letter to the company that needs me. But i have to pay a service charge of #4,500. Has anyone been contacted for same?
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by bidexmimi(f): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
I got d same msg dt i suld come pick up my letter..,with 4500..nd am wondering y i suld pay b4 getting d job
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by Tipsie01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
How's was the arena where the interview was held and did it look real or was just a facade. Anyway asking for Money shows they are fake
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by Tipsie01(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just got a text too for interview tomorrow now, however puting the advert on newspaper as mentioned by one of us puts another dimension to d whole issue cos I don't think those scam guys would wanna go dat extra mile buying slot 4 a fake advert on d newspaper
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by godofpc: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
bidexmimi: I got d same msg dt i suld come pick up my letter..,with 4500..nd am wondering y i suld pay b4 getting d job

U guys are graduate for christ sake
U need to act intelligently
Tell them to negotiate with the company that needs u and withdraw the sum of N4500 from ur first salary, shikena
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by bidexmimi(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
@godofpc so u tink am gonna pay anybody b4 getting a job, I tink dere z sumtin u dnt get, dat 4500 isn't part of d money dey wuld deduct 4rm ur salary....cos it isn't even sure u r getting d job. So sir/ma am not stupid u hear...u suldnt av replied like dat.
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by godofpc: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
bidexmimi: @godofpc so u tink am gonna pay anybody b4 getting a job, I tink dere z sumtin u dnt get, dat 4500 isn't part of d money dey wuld deduct 4rm ur salary....cos it isn't even sure u r getting d job. So sir/ma am not stupid u hear...u suldnt av replied like dat.
Ok no wahala
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by beau49: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Anybody or organisation that ask you to pay for employment is a scammer. So please ignore them.

Except ofcourse you have monies to spare.

bidexmimi: I got d same msg dt i suld come pick up my letter..,with 4500..nd am wondering y i suld pay b4 getting d job

ogbe240: I went for the interview. I was later sent a text to pick up my letter to the company that needs me. But i have to pay a service charge of #4,500. Has anyone been contacted for same?
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by bode85: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dis wt I got today
interview invitation

Venue: our h/r consultancy office, suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close Festac Town Lagos

Date: Thursday  2/10/2014

Time: 1pm

Items to come along with: C.V and copy of  credentials

Form fee:# 500

Location of current companies of interest  Ikeja ,Apapa, lagos island

For confirmation of attendance call   08180839401 on recipe of this invitation

Web-site www.xrconsult.org.ng
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by AbdulkareemAzeez(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Interview invitation

Venue: our h/r consultancy office, suit 8, Gacoun plaza,23road opp k close Festac Town Lagos

Date: Monday 17 /11/2014

Time: 1pm

Items to come along with: C.V and copy of  credentials

Location of current companies of interest  Ikeja ,Apapa, lagos island

For confirmation of attendance call   08180839401 on recipe of this invitation

Web-sitewww.xrconsult.org.ng
Re: Xrconsult? Have Any Idea Who They Are??? by MyLane: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello beau49! Sorry I'm contacting you on a wrong
thread, it is because the sterling bank apt test
thread has been blocked. If you still have the
material, please forward to andresimony@yahoo.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Executive Assistant Aptitude Test. / N Power Creative, Let's Meet Here / I Need A FEMALE Roommate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.