Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students (2988 Views)

Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by LMAyedun(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Did this really happen? Lol. According to a LIB reader who sent in the photos, her lecturer dressed in Ebola suit with a lion mask to cover his face when he came to lecture them this morning at Anambra State University, Ulli in the department of Mass Communication. She told the students to pardon her costume that she's trying to prevent himself from the disease.

http://lindaikeji..de/2014/08/pics-university-lecturer-dresses-in.html?

1 Like

Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by desgiezd(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
The fear of Ebola is the beginning of ...
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Mrsprof(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
unbelievable... ebola or whatever is not for me and my household.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Adventurist(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I smell big lies here.

1. Look at the 1st picture, she was backing an empty class. this was just staged managed.

2. How will the students be able to hear her voice when tho whole of her face was covered with thick nylon?

3. Na heat go kill the lecturer. she wont last 15 mins in that class.

How many ppu agree with me on this?

15 Likes

Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by enigmagu1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
In burna's voice if u neva wear ebola suit yawa de
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by hazyfm: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
HABA.. IF TRUE, THEN HE IS AN ILLITERATE PROF
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by oweniwe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
this woman's life dey sweet am o o o
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Richiy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
This have got to be a joke.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by doctokwus: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
That's how dey spread false beliefs about a condition.So she thinks she can contract d dz by wearing her normal clothes.Dat outfit she's putting on,is d heat & suffocation dat outfit wud generate not enough to create health issues for her?
I won't evn b surprised if d lecturer is in one of those non- science dpts.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by BodyKiss(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Epic, while many are living in denial, this man right here is facing reality. grin
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Sparrow13: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Department of mass communication ?
No wounder
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by yunglykmine(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ode!!! A masquerade in the lecture hall.
We Nigerians just make nonsense of anything and e'rything.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Leetunechi: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Adventurist: I smell big lies here.

Look at the 1st picture, he was backing an empty class. this was just staged managed.

2. How will the students be able to hear his voice when tho whole of his face was covered with thick nylon?

3. Na heat go kill the guy. he wont last 15 =mins in that class.

agreed!
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Ndababa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Funny!
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by tope3x(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Has it gotten to this? grin
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by kultimate009: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
The fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom. Pun intended....
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na my In-law Ooooh @Op
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by DonaldGenes(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Has it gotten to this? grin

Yes na
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by lorRhyMeZ: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
desgiezd: The fear of Ebola is the beginning of ...

Mumulity
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by cooljude(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
People believe anything, that was how they agreed on salt water. I think this was stage managed.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by abdulaz: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Typical naija mentality, i'm pretty sure this same lecturer use salt water to bath last week.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by LMAyedun(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
DonaldGenes: Na my In-law Ooooh @Op
Noted! Lolzz!! cheesy
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by hatux: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sparrow13: Department of mass communication ?
No wounder
Sparrow? I know your phone has auto correct!cheesy
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Has it goten 2 dis stage,naija own is geting 2much.
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by jmaine: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Adventurist: I smell big lies here.

1. Look at the 1st picture, she was backing an empty class. this was just staged managed.

2. How will the students be able to hear her voice when tho whole of her face was covered with thick nylon?

3. Na heat go kill the lecturer. she wont last 15 mins in that class.

Better pikin . . . .
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by treasuremi1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Comedy movie
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by bablononi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bunsky: Has it goten 2 dis stage,naija own is geting 2much.
2much? undecided
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Dbestmax(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
yunglykmine: Ode!!! A masquerade in the lecture hall.
We Nigerians just make nonsense of anything and e'rything.
I tel u
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Dbestmax(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Naija wetin hapen...If ds rily hapened den wia ar d enlightened minds we are suposed 2 look up to...
#Disgusting
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by Dbestmax(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
jmaine:

Better pikin . . . .
I"d hav..buh dat might jst b a side of d class
Re: Pics: University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture Her Students by laivwire(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
lwtmb. Worris dis for pete's sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest / Nigerian Militery Distroys Over 100 Boko Haram Motorized Infantry Vehicles / Nairaland Politics Section Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.