Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. (719 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best Varsity In Nigeria [see Full List] / UNILORIN Ranked Best University In Nigeria, 20th In Africa | Full List / UNILORIN Ranked Best University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by Fiilosofer(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
University of Ilorin (Unilorin) has been ranked as the best university in Nigeria by the latest Webometric ranking of world universities.

In a statement on Sunday by the University’s Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, Mr. Kunle Akogu, the VC also said that Unilorin was also adjudged the 20th best university in Africa and 1,842nd in the world in the 2014 University Web Ranking which was conducted by International Colleges and Universities that was released last Tuesday, July 29, 2014.

TOP 20

1 University of Ilorin, Ilorin

2 University of Lagos, Lagos

3 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife

4 University of Ibadan, Ibadan

5 Landmark University, Omu-Aran

6 Covenant University, Ota

7 Federal University of Technology, Minna, Minna.

8 University of Benin, Ugbowo.

9 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Abeokuta.

10 University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

11 Madonna University, Okija

12 Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria

13 University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.

14 Federal University of Technology, Akure, Akure

15 Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt

16 Bayero University Kano, Kano.

17 University of Jos, Jos.

18 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

19 Redeemer's University, Mowe.

20 University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri.

SOURCE: http://www.4icu.org/ng/

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/unilorin-ranked-best-nigeria-20th-africa
Re: UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by Miscellaneous(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by MrTeymee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by Acecube(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
" In love peace and harmony,
we shall build a tower,
Unilorin! hear the clarion call''........

US -------------==> Harvard
Nigeria -----------==> Unilorin

As for those who want to insult me or quote me otherwise pls for Pete's sake don't touch my Post....
It's part of my Ebola preventive measure or i go vex call Oyebuchi for una......
Re: UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by SirRoberto(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm, I think they deserve to be there
Re: UNILORIN Ranked Best In Nigeria, 20th In Africa, 1842nd In The World. by Donfamous(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Mtchew. Based on webometric and u dey happy?

(1) (Reply)

Study In Singapore: Scholarships, Top Universities, How To Obtain A Student Visa / YABATECH: 2014/2015 Admission List Is Out! / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.