Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT (1492 Views)

Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by tuneriolo: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NWN6w7JYe6U/U-uIBlG47OI/AAAAAAAAGkM/9gK6OIX1u54/s1600/Futureciara.jpg[/img]

Trouble in paradise!!!!
In the words of beyonce, "To the left, To the left", that should be ciara's ringtone right now as Us weekly reported that Ciara 28 called off her engagement to Rapper Future 30 just 3 months after their first child together.

An insider says "He cheated on her. Game over," . "Turn On the Lights" rapper. Another source adds: "She's devastated. Ciara's focus now is the baby."

Together for more than a year, the duo got engaged on Ciara's birthday in October 2013. They were celebrating in New York City when Future surprised her with a stunning 15-carat diamond ring. She gave birth to their son seven months later, on May 19.

I am not sure their fans would be happy to hear this, I for one am not.
http://..com/2014/08/ciara-calls-off-engagement-to-future.html
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
I saw this coming, she has become one of his baby mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
kennygee: I saw this coming, she has become one of his baby mamas.

Kenny let's do the deed nah...my future baby mama in mask...
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by hatux: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
smartchoice:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2014
smartchoice:

Holyghost fire.
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
kennygee:

Holyghost fire.

Whaaaat? Abegi let's do the do......
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
smartchoice:

Whaaaat? Abegi let's do the do......

Holyghost fire.
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
kennygee:

Holyghost fire.

Keke gurl whatappen now? Am for real like Ebola though not free....
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
smartchoice:

Keke gurl whatappen now? Am for real like Ebola though not free....

You must know me to call me Keke.

Who are you?
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
kennygee:

You must know me to call me Keke.

Who are you?

The being who's your original copy from heaven...
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2014
smartchoice:

The being who's your original copy from heaven...

Please reveal yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2014
kennygee:

Please reveal yourself o.

Time and chance ....
Re: Ciara Calls Off Engagement To Future After He Cheated - REPORT by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2014
smartchoice:

Time and chance ....

Okay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched / LEGENDS!!! Meet The Men And Women Who Helped Defeat Ebola In Nigeria / MTN Surprise: Dr SID Turns BRT Bus Conductor, Wows Commuters With Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.