Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol (931 Views)

12 Year Old Portharcourt Boy Discovers Cure For Ebola, See Here / Fear Of Ebola: See Air Hostesses On A West African Flight / Fear Of Ebola: See Air Hostesses On A West African Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by hilariousdammie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Theodore Orji of Abia state greeting each other at the special meeting with President Jonathan on Ebola Virus at the Villa. No more shaking of hands...it's now 'chop knuckle'. Lol. See another pic after the cut...

Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by farano(f): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Chop knuckle indeed .. Chai it shall be well
Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by imsuboi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided
Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by Lekison(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hahahaha...operation hand dey pain me I no fit shake.
Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by nairalife2013(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
My wife got gloves for all of us. But my last child of a year plus keeps licking her own gloves. Shebi CHOP knuckles has somtin to do wid eating of knuckles? And folks keep touching her hands to say hi cos she's so beautiful and she keep licking her hands thereafter and I keep getting mad each time am out wid them till now dat I hav slammed a no outing for them in d house! I think it has finally reach d time for all households to pray harder and always. Aids was lenient and avoidable but dis ebola is adamantly and remorselessly brutal and bent on staying so!

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Ebola..see How Our Governors Are Greeting Each Other..lol by PrincessB1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
hahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About / Ebola Treatment: Nano-silver Health Effects / How To Lose Weight Fast - Venus Factor System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.