Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) (5652 Views)

Nollywood Actress Pose Topless And Expose B**bs / Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Rikidony(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
An actress who recently underwent surgery removing her ribs
to look slimmer shared photo of her pickled ribs in a jar on
social network.
During the Kris Aquino talkshow, August 5, Thalia, a Mexican
superstar, said she had had her ribs surgically removed and kept
them in a jar as a souvenir.
When confronted over rumours about her weight loss, the
actress posted the shocking image as she wanted to set the record
straight.
On her official Instagram page, Thalia wrote: “To all my loving
Filipino fans, here is the proof I love (love) My Famous Ribs, I kept
them with me all these years.”
Actress Thalia is known for her roles as Marimar and Maria la del
Barrio in Filipino soaps.

http://www.naij.com/276444-actress-thalia-posts-removed-ribs-instagram.html

Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
end time tinz
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by hatux: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
She needs another surgery on her brain! Maybe its not malfunctioning.
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Haywhymido(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eyha beautiful marimar is on the loose.
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rikidony: An actress who recently underwent surgery removing her ribs
to look slimmer shared photo of her pickled ribs in a jar on
social network.
During the Kris Aquino talkshow, August 5, Thalia, a Mexican
superstar, said she had had her ribs surgically removed and kept
them in a jar as a souvenir.
When confronted over rumours about her weight loss, the
actress posted the shocking image as she wanted to set the record
straight.
On her official Instagram page, Thalia wrote: “To all my loving
Filipino fans, here is the proof I love (love) My Famous Ribs, I kept
them with me all these years.”
Actress Thalia is known for her roles as Marimar and Maria la del
Barrio in Filipino soaps.

http://www.naij.com/276444-actress-thalia-posts-removed-ribs-instagram.html
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by nikkypearl(f): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shioorrr angry
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by GooseBaba: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hope say she no get dog for house. Since she is an actress make the thing no be like film trick. That bone go good for dog mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Xsenga(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
HMMMM, ETT. cry
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by pat077: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
GooseBaba: Hope say she no get dog for house. Since she is an actress make the thing no be like film trick. That bone go good for dog mouth...

Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by mrpablo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
what is so shocking about dis picture?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Tval(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hope a time won't come when she's going to eat it up when she looses it?
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by emmiewealth(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is she insane niiiiii.........may thunder fire her and her riches.....in short, thunder fire her
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Aidy97(f): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by SpaceGoat: 5:04am On Aug 14, 2014
i hate fakey people !! angry
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2014
emmiewealth: Is she insane niiiiii.........may thunder fire her and her riches.....in short, thunder fire her

SMH..
Do Read far beyond, the lady was only pulling a PRANK.
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Dubby6(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Cool...She should also remove her brain so she'll be lighter
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by Dreyl(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Their's nothing shocking in dat pic
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by adanduka: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Some celebs have surgically removed their ribs but don't make it public. So she's one of the real (unfake) ones
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by iceberylin(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2014
Awwwww...The ribs isn't as cute as she is
Re: Shocking: Actress Pose With Photos Of Her Remove Ribs (view Pix) by esther1994(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin Fine ribes

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Munn Bleep / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.