Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates (2140 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Over 50 Job Openings For Africans At World-bank / Fresh Oil And Gas Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates by pedrosky: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
A lot of nigerians wish to work in oil companies. What they do not reckon with is that some of these oil companies require that the some applicants be able to work offshore especially the technically inclined applicants. To work offshore in an oil company, you will need to be able to swim. This goes to say that swimming may be one of the requirements to work offshore in an oil firm. However, some oil firms may employ you even if you do not have swimming qualifications. To apply and for oil and gas jobs, visit www.oilandgasjobsonlinenow..com
Re: Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates by strobester: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2008
No big deal, anybody will be willing to work offshore. But do I really need to know how to swim. If so, I think I need swimming lessons. Someone please let me know where I can get swimming lessons that will not take more than 3 weeks to make me a professional swimmer.
Re: Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates by earthrealm(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2008
guy, the link u posted aint working,

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacancies For You / What Is The Entry Level Pay Of Stanbic Ibtc? / Job Vacancies In Expro Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.