Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! (1517 Views)

Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Must Be a Brave Man: Fashion Designer Lloyd Klein Kissing Jocelyn Wildenstein / Lloyd Banks or Young Buck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by Ciaralover(f): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2006
This song is Hot but again why wasnt buck at the making of the video, is he out? i hope not. same goes fa olivia, mop, Mobb deep and mase

u cant compare this song to his first song ON FIRE but its o.k!! Why is banks always showing off his ugly statue of liberty chain, i know he is proud of himself but still!!
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by diddy4(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2006
they are doing their own thing but they are still under g-unit. i like that chain though. young buck is busy with his own album and so is the rest of the unit. they are all doing their own thang but still under the same company. none of them is leaving the money making machine. wink
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by Ciaralover(f): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2006
Thanks to God!I thought they all left the G Unit!Especially buck cause i love him!!Cant wait for his album, i am gonna cop that!
about banks chain i really dont think is ugly but it just make me mad that he show it off to much just like nelly rapping about his air force one and his bling bling!
But was mase really in the Unit or was he just hangin wit mr interscope jackson in the video for window shopper!!
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by diddy4(m): 2:19am On Jul 23, 2006
i dont know if the deal has been completed but i think mase has joined the unit under the name murder mase and he has released some mixtapes as well. G-unit is doing it big. hope they don't get over-crowded.
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by Ciaralover(f): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2006
I know!!Fiddy signing too may people, i dont even know who in the world is M.O.P, i just hear about them! the real g unit is Buck, Banks, Yayo and fiddy, the rest are just eating the g Unit money!
I heard he is producing ladies love Cool J new album aka LL Cool J
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by diddy4(m): 3:02am On Jul 23, 2006
yeah, he is helping LL with his next album which dropping fall this year. it will be hot. 2 of NY's finest in same album. damnnnn, dats hot.
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by eveseh(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2006
cool
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by SvS(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
umn cool
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by Shentz(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
I love me some Lloyd Baks but dAMN tha nigga needz to get a new jewelerry for how many years will he stil be rokkin it. He keeps going that his filthy rich, Seems to me that hes on a low spending budget.

&& that video--Banksz got sooo excited he needs to cool down
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by diddy4(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
@shentz

actually, he can buy any chain he wants to but i think he is using it as his trade mark.
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by bluenubian(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2006
lloyd banks kiss kiss kiss kiss is the only reason i like g -g-g-g G unit.
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by onyekang1(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
i LOVE Lloyd banks, he makes tins happen in G-unit
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by ritchboi: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2007
did sum1 jus say he/she hasnt heard of m.o.p?
Re: Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! by ritchboi: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
did sum1 jus say he/she hasnt heard of m.o.p b4 g-unit?

(1) (Reply)

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead / Police And SSS Now Following D'banj Around / Kunle Afolayan, Odunlade Adekola Appointed Glo Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.