Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? (7569 Views)

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by ademega(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2014
How can someone effectively apply withdrawal method when a couple want to stop child bearing . There are other methods from pill taking to injection . Over time there has been complaints of side effects of these and numerous disadvantages. Even condom has its own side effect like "break in action" when the man wants to put on the condom. As natural as withdrawal method is and the enjoyment at the peak of action, is it possible for couple to effectively use this method and achieve their aim not producing a child? Or what method do u think is most effective in family planning?
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Gwazah(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Abstinence is the key.
Beside, first to comment.

3 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by bellong: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2014
The effectiveness depends on how disciplined you are during the act. If you can be disciplined enough to withdraw at the peak of pilgrimage, then it is 100% effective.

You should also take time to study your wife's menstrual cycle to understand the safe days when you don't need to withdraw.

5 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Gwazah: Abstinence is the key.
Abstinence in marriage? Are you this silly or you just rush to comment without reading.

Withdrawal should be used only if you have mastered the Control of your pelvic muscle, could be natural or through exercises.
If you are through with child bearing, you can take the pills and damn the consequences. If not, use a condom

10 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by KanwuliaJara: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
"Withdrawer" ke? cheesy
From which toto-bank?
Depositer method nko? wink

All these "ADEMEJI" peeps don come again o!
Bros make you speak Yoruba na. . . . .HABA!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by kultimate009: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Withdrawal method is the best if you can learn not to get carried away wit the sex cos it can be hard. I know cos I use withdrawal method and I've not gotten my girlfriend pregnant. Not that I know of anyway

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by PassingShot(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: Withdrawal method is the best if you can learn not to get carried away wit the sex cos it can be hard. I know cos I use withdrawal method and I've not gotten my girlfriend pregnant. Not that I know of anyway

So you've been fornicating and even proud to announce it? Change your ways.

23 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by kultimate009: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
PassingShot:

So you've been fornicating and even proud to announce it? Change your ways.
Lol... Abegy... I am not some hypocrite that will hide behind a wall and deny things I do... And who says itz not good to have sex? And b4 you say the bible, let me ask you this.... Can you say for sure that everybody that lived b4 christianity came to Nigeria are in hell now?

8 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Well, I can assure that withdrawal method is very safe. Just know when to withdraw and clean very well before re-inserting because a tiny fluid can get her pregnant.

Another surest method is to practice Karezza. Using that, you will know the untimate goal is not to arrive but will still enjoy your lovemaking and even last longer as time goes on for even up to 20 mins....

The choice is urs... its all about self control... that is taught as first steps in karezza.
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Aitee1: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
@Op na only withdrawer? What of withcupboard? typing withdrawer over and over shows it all, if PEJ drop one now you'll be the first to laugh undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by PassingShot(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: Lol... Abegy... I am not some hypocrite that will hide behind a wall and deny things I do... And who says itz not good to have sex? And b4 you say the bible, let me ask you this.... Can you say for sure that everybody that lived b4 christianity came to Nigeria are in hell now?

Enjoy your life. But be careful. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by 5minsmadness: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its called withdrawal method, not withdrawer.

Anybody can make mistake, you guys should stop being asses about it.

@Op withdrawal method is all about self control. Its very effective as long as you do not mistakenly deposit anything. Also good to wipe clean before re-insertion or better yet don't reinsert. It has minimal side effects.
Also learn your wife's safe period so you can play and not have to withdraw during that time.
Have fun.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by kultimate009: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
PassingShot:

Enjoy your life. But be careful. grin grin grin grin
Gracias... You too

4 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by mkoabiola: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sipping d baby oku drink while I listen to d xpert
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by MrsAwesome: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
I don't do withdrawal.
What about billings method?
During the unsafe period, you use condom.
Pills,injectable, implant and surgical has side effect at the long run.
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Abstinence is the best and safest.
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by bellong: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
freshdude2: Abstinence is the best and safest.

For married people too?

3 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
KanwuliaJara: "Withdrawer" ke? cheesy
From which toto-bank?

hehehehe be nice my tomato. You know how long it took yours too to smoothen up when you first came to yankee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by rebella(f): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
withdrawal method is not effective, look for other more effective methods of family planning
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by ademega(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dont get u , are u trying to abuse or contribute reasonably like other posters ?
KanwuliaJara: "Withdrawer" ke? cheesy
From which toto-bank?

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
bellong:

For married people too?
In terms of birth control/family planning, yes. grin
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by ademega(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I never believe i could be a victim of "wrong word" batching ....... But poo happens, shit happens. We learn everyday and sometimes at the expenses of mistake. Come see prof. Wole soyinkas . Lol

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
It's quite risky on days on which the female is ovulating and therefore fertile. Even if the man withdraws, some drops of precum may be released before and get the lady pregnant.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by KanwuliaJara: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
ademega: Dont get u , are u trying to abuse or contribute reasonably like other posters ?

You ALL are the ABUSIVE POSTERS!
I only find humor in "slips"! kiss
I will insult only when I am insulted! kiss
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by slimyem: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
kultimate009: Withdrawal method is the best if you can learn not to get carried away wit the sex cos it can be hard. I know cos I use withdrawal method and I've not gotten my girlfriend pregnant. Not that I know of anyway
...what if she's infertile? tongue
Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Godmystrength: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gwazah: Abstinence is the key.
Beside, first to comment.
shocked shocked Abstinence ke? In marriage?

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by kultimate009: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
slimyem: ...what if she's infertile? tongue
Naaaah.... Shez very fertile

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Godmystrength: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
freshdude2: In terms of birth control/family planning, yes. grin
So if you plan to have a 4years spacing between your children, then no sex for 4years shocked shocked shocked or what?

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by omowolewa: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Withdrawal?!

I thought it is effective too until I got a call from village that my father's friend needed my attention.

You know, I used to teacher a course whenever am in the town, one thing led to the other and I went into practicals with my dad's friend's daughter. Being a quick and unexpected one, I seized that opportunity and relied on the withdrawal method, that resulted to that early Monday morning urgent call.
Honestly, I withdrew it, but I can't just explain how I lost a drop inside the honeywell till today.

It resulted to my carbon copy, 'Ayotomiwa (alias: who-go come,go-come)', I can't deny the semblance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by chii8(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmm......,i tot dey said early akamu can impregnate someone?(pls dnt mind my lang).

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by ITbomb(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
ledafaze:

Another surest method is to practice Karezza. Using that, you will know the untimate goal is not to arrive but will still enjoy your lovemaking and even last longer .
Which one come be Karezza, una don come again.
I just googled that up, that thing na suffer abeg

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
ITbomb:
Which one com be Karezza, una don come again.
I just googled that up, that thing na suffer abeg

Haw e take b suffer? If u get a good guide wey dey kampe and simple... Na sufree u go dey go.

The best guide I can give u is www.reuniting.info/karezza_four_easy_steps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / How Do I Make Twins? / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.