Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Hands And Toe Is Peeling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hands And Toe Is Peeling (899 Views)

Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Help!!!! My Mouth Is Peeling / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hands And Toe Is Peeling by Lilspicer(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Pls ma pals every blesed month ma palms and under ma lags usually peel I don't know the cause it can't be detergent kuz I haav changed it...doctors iin the house pls help
Re: My Hands And Toe Is Peeling by dunhill26(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lilspicer: Pls ma pals every blesed month ma palms and under ma lags usually peel I don't know the cause it can't be detergent kuz I haav changed it...doctors iin the house pls help
what u need is a very effective product from swissgarde for hand and feet. if u r interested, call or whatsapp 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: My Hands And Toe Is Peeling by binary123(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Everyone develops dry skin on their hands at some point in their lives. Blame it on the weather, improper skin care, or daily tasks such as washing dishes or gardening. But, dry scaling skin on your hands that persists may be a sign of a more worrisome health problem or disease. Early diagnosis, medication and treatment can prevent further complications,.Don't put just any bar of soap into your shower dish -- they're not all the same. Wash with a harsh soap and you'll send your palms natural moisture barrier straight down the drain.home remedies you may find useful include avoiding the irritant or harsh chemical that’s causing the dryness and scaling or wearing gloves. Use lukewarm water with a scent-free, gentle cleanser or moisturizing soap and apply moisturizer immediately after you wash your hands. Remember to apply sunscreen to your hands, as well. sunscreens with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, as they're less irritating. if you are yoruber apply ewe iren or ask your yoruber neighbor mixed it with honey basin,cream of milk and olive oil. drinking of carrot juice with little drop of lemon juice every morning is advicable

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Doesn't Sleep At Night / 13 Problems With Pork / Doctors In The House; Help! I Feel Like I Am Choking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.