Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today (32696 Views)

Whatever You Do Today / Orangetot Online Writing Contest / Get The Secrets To Making $500+ Online Writing Articles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
The advent of the Internet has reduced the world into what is now popularly called the "Global Village". The beauty of it is that one can go anywhere he/she wants to go right here in Nigeria without leaving the shores of the country. This is simply achieved by access to Internet connection. Having discovered the benefits of the Internet, a lot of companies and people are now taking their businesses and services online. Online writing job is one of those businesses and services available on the Internet today. You should get your own share of this lucrative jobs.

Now, if you are a good writer or you have a particular skill in any area that has demand for people, then you are on your way to making tons of money with it. The amount of money you can make will depend on the amount of time and effort you are willing to commit to it.Then, what is online writing jobs?

They are jobs available on the Internet for anyone having the required writing skills. They are online jobs available for you as a writer. There are people and websites online looking for writers to write articles for them on areas such as Travels, Computers, Internet, Dating, Culture, Politics, Literature, Art, Technology, just to mention a few. The opportunities are limitless.

There are websites that act as middlemen to prevent the occurrence of frauds. What they do is to prevent contractors or writers from taking advantage of one another.All you have to do is to go and register with these websites as a member. After registering, create a compelling profile and you are on your way to earning tons of money, limited only by your ability and creativity. Some of the sites require you to bid for jobs while others allow you to write on some of the listed categories. When your articles are approved, they will be made available for buyers and after this you get paid.

The websites that allow you to bid for writing jobs are as follows:
1) http://www.getacoder.com
2) http://rentacoder.com
3) http://elance.com
4) http://scriptlance.com
5) http://onlinewritingjobs.com

They are many but just let me mentioned these for a start.All you will do is to go and check them out and confirm what am saying. What you will now do is to go to these websites and register, then create a compelling profile. The essence of the profile is to enable you to win writing jobs quickly. Business and people looking for writers normally check profiles of writers to determine their eligibility and suitability for the particular jobs.

The above sites are not for writers only but they are for any freelancer . I mean any one
that has a skill and is willing to use it for a fee online. It could be in any of these areas: computers, programming, web design, web hosting, graphics, e.t.c that has demand online.

These other websites don't require you to bid for jobs. You select the categories that you are knowledgeable about and then start writing. After writing and you will have to submit your article for approval. When it is approved, it will be made available for sale. You get paid when it is sold. The beauty of these sites is that if your article is superb, you can sell it for $150 or more. This is no hype! Just go to these sites and confirmed.
1)  http://www.constant-content.com
2) http://www.associatedcontent.com

This second one associatedcontent.com is for only writers residing in the US. I will advise that you start with the first one as you can easily and quickly make good amount of money compared to others.

There are many others that I will like to share with you. However, I want you to check out theses ones first and let me know what you feel about them.

A lot of Nigeria are already making money from these sites and others simply by writing and doing simple online jobs. Check them out and lets see how you too can be part of it.
Take this opportunity to get a writing jobs online and sooner or later, you should be able to sack your boss and be self employed simply by writing and doing simple jobs online.

I will be glad to entertain and answer any questions you have.

To your writing success.
Cheers

NB: To benefit from these websites, always read their guidelines and terms of service and don't take this for granted if you have a passion for writing. You could actually make $2,000 every month just from writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by shinystar(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for the info. I am a registered member of Constant content but have not really made anything out of it.

How much have you made personally? What are the simple steps to becoming a paid online writer?

1 Like

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 2:36am On Oct 23, 2008
Hello Shinystar,
You said you are a member of constant content and you have not made money from it. Why? Have you submitted any articles, tutorial, blog entries to mention a few? If your articles are approved, you are on your way to making money from it.
You fix your own price and depending on the quality of your articles, interested buyers should be able to buy and you make money.
There are no hard steps to becoming a paid online writer. What you need is to go to the sites you are interested in and register. Once you have registered, you can start writing on the areas you have knowledge on. Remember, there is a difference between writing for the web and writing for the print. You have to know SEO.

1 Like

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by prosol: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2008
that site requests for a paypal acct,hw do i get one?
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by shinystar(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
GDP,

What is SEO?
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
prosol:

that site requests for a paypal acct,hw do i get one?

Which of the sites are you talking of? Please, I will like you to tell me the site. There are many ways to receive your payment. whatever money you made will first be credited into your account. It is from your account that withdrwal can be made. Paypal is one of the payment methods. If you want to have a Paypal account, you will need to have a US address and phone number which you will use to sign up for the account. Currently, Paypal don't accept Nigerians. However, there is a way to open it from Nigeria without having a US address. I will want you to list the sites that request for Paypal account so that I can see what I can do.
Be using the ones that don't need Paypal for now.

1 Like

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
shinystar:

GDP,

What is SEO?

shinystar,
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. It is a web strategy for getting search engine ranking and placement. You know anytime you do a search on Google you normally type a word or words into the search box. The websites that are related to what you type will be displayed according to their relevance to the words you type.
You will find that there are some sites on the first page, to get to this first page involve a lot of strategies which I can't discuss here. It is a big internet marketing course on its own.
So, writing for the purpose of making money, you will need to learn something about SEO. The articles people are buying are for making money.It is for them to have content that will be displayed on their websites. This is for the purpose of getting traffic to the site.
If you have not joined the forum at constant-content.com please do.You will get some good materials there. If you are not satisfied you can let me know. Thanks Shinystar.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by shinystar(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2008
GDP,
I appreciate your patience and support. If you won't mind, I will like to have your email so that I can ask for specific helps in taking off my online writing career.

I have registered with Constant-support but have not posted any article. Thanks.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
shinystar:

GDP,
I appreciate your patience and support. If you won't mind, I will like to have your email so that I can ask for specific helps in taking off my online writing career.

I have registered with Constant-support but have not posted any article. Thanks.

Hello Shinystar,
I will give you my email. If you really want to make money with your writing career, you need materials in form of ebooks and training via seminar. I will be pleased to be of assistance to the realisation of your online writing career.
Let me give you my phone number so when you send me text, I will send you my email. Or you can give me yours. I don't like putting my email on cyber space because of cyber crawlers and blasters that look for email addresses to crawl.
My phone number:08033561321.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2008
If you need a compilation on all the money making sites where you can write and earn, you can let me know. I have many lists. Not all am using. I am using the few I think are best for my own ability to earn. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by kay9(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
smiley Good work, GDP. I'm sure lots of new members of Lit-NL (and visitors) appreciate this thread. Keep it up, amigos.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2008
kay9:

smiley Good work, GDP. I'm sure lots of new members of Lit-NL (and visitors) appreciate this thread. Keep it up, amigos.

Kay9, thanks for the compliment! It is my aim to show as many writers that are willing, most of the websites that will pay them for their writing skills. Am embarking on a project right now where I will be telling people who can write how they can make money writing on the things they already know. I will need 20 people from Nairaland who will experience it first hand and tell others.
It is going to be very rewarding.Once I get 20 people,I will not take more as these are the only people I can effectively handle at the moment due to the nature of my business and time.
Any interested writer can indicate interest now as those who show interest before the launch date will get 50% discount.You will be greatly rewarded for your participation.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hello Great Writers,
The sites that I posted here are very good for earning residual incomes by any one with good writing skills. However, if anyone is finding these sites difficult, he/she should let me know. This will make me to post other sites that are not that difficult to use. Thanks for taking time to view this post.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2008
Any problem you encounter from any of those sites posted here, please let me know.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dear GDP,

How do i open a paypal account here in nigeria?
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dear GDP,

how do i open a paypal account.Tried registering with constant-content.com but paypal required.
abanayaryahoo.com
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by Redfox(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
hi GDP
u are a man for the people,thanks for the thread though i sent u an sms today,i will seriously like to be among the 20,how's that? and please i also need you to send across the training materials and writing online hints.thanks again.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by shinystar(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
GDP,

Thanks for this inviting offer. I have been out of town lately, which is why I have not reached you. My email is suntolaontop@yahoo.com and I will be honoured to be among the 20 Nairalanders you want to help. Thanks a million.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2008
abanna:

Dear GDP,

how do i open a paypal account.Tried registering with constant-content.com but paypal required.
abanayaryahoo.com

Hello Abanna,
You can open Paypal account from Nigeria even though Nigeria is not part of their catchment area. If you don't have a Paypal account, don't worry you will soon have one. What I don't want you to get worried about is that there are many of such sites where you write and you get paid.
Opening a Paypal account here in Nigeria will cost you money. You will need to have a US address and Phone number and these will cost you money. Don't worry I will post another site where you don't have to go through this stress.However, you still need Paypal account since you are now starting an internet venture.
I have a manual that takes you through the set-up process step-by-step. In the manual you will discover how you can open an account here in Nigeria that will enable you to request for credit card that you can use to shop online.You also get paid by telling your friends.I sell this manual for N3,500 but you can get it for N1,500 based on the friendship of this forum.
If you don't need it, don't worry I will post another site on Monday that will not require you to open a Paypal account for participation. Your email is not correct. Retype it very well so I can send you some exciting information.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 3:21am On Nov 16, 2008
Redfox:

hi GDP
u are a man for the people,thanks for the thread though i sent u an sms today,i will seriously like to be among the 20,how's that? and please i also need you to send across the training materials and writing online hints.thanks again.

Hello Redfox,
I got your sms and am glad you are still in your service year. I finished mine last year and I have designed a program for corpers.I will relaunch it next year before the orientation of March.You can send me your email to keep you inform when it is launched. Send me your email to get training materials. I sell the training materials and they are a little bit on the high side.If you send me your email address, I will tell you the cost but you can always bargain. If you don't want to spend money, don't worry, on Monday I will post a site that don't require you to pass through this stress you are facing at constant-content. You may need the manual I said I will sell for N1,500 to Abanna.Don,t forget to send me your email. Thanks.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 3:29am On Nov 16, 2008
shinystar:

GDP,

Thanks for this inviting offer. I have been out of town lately, which is why I have not reached you. My email is suntolaontop@yahoo.com and I will be honoured to be among the 20 Nairalanders you want to help. Thanks a million.

Hello Shinystar,
I will be revealing all the strategies of making money from writing online and all the materials you need to get started as soon as possible. This will be in a closed door arena where only those that pay will benefit from the information.The program will start as soon as possible. I hope what you left town for was successful? Don't fail to check here on Monday for the site I want to post where you can write anything and make money.Watch out for the details on Monday.Thanks.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 1:52am On Nov 17, 2008
Hello Great Writers,
I have received sms asking me how to open a Paypal account from Nigeria.If you will like to know how to do this, leave your email address here.This will enable me to send you the details.One thing you have to bear in mind is that it is quite costly to open a Paypal account. You will need a US address and Phone number to do this.Getting a US address and phone number will cost you money.If that is the case,you can order for my manual that takes you through all the details of opening an account that will enable you to get credit card for your online shopping.From the manual also, you will get a step-by-step guide on how to get a US address and Phone number which you can use to open a Paypal account. The manual is N3,500 but am selling it here for N1,500.It is good you have this manual but if you don't want it, just be coming here often as I will post other sites that will not need you to open a Paypal account.Soon I will stop selling the manual for N1,500 as some of my colleagues are saying am foolish for giving it out for that amount.I don't care as long as what am doing is for the good of all. I want you to know that in the manual you will also discover how to make money telling your friends about using the credit card for online shopping. You make money also and you get your US address and phone number which you can use to open a Paypal account. Leave your email here for more details.Thanks to all those that have shown great interest in this thread. You have motivated me to compile all the money making sites where you get paid to write.We will all get there!
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 1:44am On Nov 22, 2008
I told you that I will make a post on a website that will not allow you to go through the process of opening an account with Paypal before you can benefit from your writing skills.I could not make the post as scheduled because I was not feeling very fine. Now, am feeling fine.This website will allow you to share the advertisement revenue generated from your write ups with them.The name of the site is Xomba.com.

Would you like to,

* Write and get paid
    * Share ideas and connect with new people.
    * Read and expand your mind.
    * Or all of the ABOVE!
Then,
Go to http://www.Xomba.com and register to be part of a global community of writers who write and get paid for doing so!

It is an online community where people meet to discuss ideas, opinions and make friends. Xomba is a shared community where you write, blog, review and get paid for doing these.Here you can write on any topic and publish it. In Xomba, you can submit articles, blog posts, short stories, poems, reviews and any thing you feel like writing about. The content you produce for Xomba can be divided into two:  Xombyte and  Xomblurbs.

Here you are not paid directly but paid when your write ups generate Adsense clicks. So, you will need an Adsense account. Adsense is a Google contextual advertising program that allows adverts to be displayed on your website and you get paid when those adverts get clicked on. To open an Adsense account, go to http://www.google.com/adsense and sign up.

Use your correct name and address for the sign up process. Your check will be sent to this address and when you reach the minimum payout of $100, you can request for payment. Your check will be sent to you with the information you used when opening the account. So, use your correct details.

One problem you will encounter when opening an Adsense account is website.If you don’t have a website, you will not be able to set up an Adsense account. In the “your website” section, you will need to input your website address. You don’t need to go looking for a web designer to do this for you. Go to http://www.blogger.com and set up a blog. Follow the 3-step process to set up your blog.If you have opened an email address with yahoo before, this will not be a problem. Write at least three articles and post them in your newly created website. Google staff will come to review it and if nothing is written on the site you will not get approval. Use the website address to fill the “your website” section in the Google Adsense account set up. Within 3 days your account will be approved and you will be given a publisher code by Google. This is what you will placed in your profile section in Xomba and this is use to track clicks generated by your write ups.

Ways of Making Money With Xomba

From the categories section, select the categories that you think you know and can write good information on.It can  be anything. There is no restriction. But when your write ups are not popular, you may not make money. Read the guidelines when you register and you will get many money making tips.
I will stop here today. I expect you to put this into action and let me know if you encounter any problem. You will not because it is straight forward. Now go to http://www.Xomba.com and register and experience the thrill of getting paid to write. Encounter problems, sms me on 08033561321 with email details for quick response.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2008
If you need assistance, please do let me know. Am willing to help.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by omoovie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hmmmmm____:-( I smell a rat.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2008
omoovie:

Hmmmmm____:-( I smell a rat.

Omoovie, what kind of rat did you smell? Have you not heard of ad sharing sites and Google Adsense? A lot of people don't know and this is an easy way of making money online especially if one is a writer. I thought this will open the eyes of many writers to the opportunity that is present in ad sharing websites and Google Adsense. It is a straight forward program.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
I will like to encourage those of you that want to pursue the money making opportunity in this post that you should not give up. Though this post is not a get rich quick, you can actually make money consistently once you are consistent with the program. If you are constant, you should start seeing good money in your Google Adsense account. Need assistance? Let me know. Goodluck.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GERMANE1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
HI GDP, IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT I AM JOINING THIS FORUM LATELY. A LOT HAD GONE BEHIND MY BACK. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE I CAN CATCH UP AND EVEN DO BETTER THAN THE 'FOUNDERS'. I AM A YOUTH CORPS MEMBER AND I WILL FINISH MY SERVICE BY FEB(BY THE GRACE OF GOD). I HAVE PASSION FOR WRITING. I HAVE READ LITTLE OF YOUR POST CONCERNING MAKING MONEY ONLINE THROUGH WRITING. SO HOW DO I START?
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2008
GERMANE1:

HI GDP, IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT I AM JOINING THIS FORUM LATELY. A LOT HAD GONE BEHIND MY BACK. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE I CAN CATCH UP AND EVEN DO BETTER THAN THE 'FOUNDERS'. I AM A YOUTH CORPS MEMBER AND I WILL FINISH MY SERVICE BY FEB(BY THE GRACE OF GOD). I HAVE PASSION FOR WRITING. I HAVE READ LITTLE OF YOUR POST CONCERNING MAKING MONEY ONLINE THROUGH WRITING. SO HOW DO I START?

Hello Germaine 1, Glad you will soon finish your NYSC. I am at the concluding stage of my NYSC project.I will not say much about it here now. To your question, how to start. Just read the post again. You will know how to start. If I may ask, what particularly do you know how to write about?If you have a strong passion for writing and you can write very well on a particular topic, you may be on your way to making good money with your skill. Till I hear from you again.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GERMANE1(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2008
Thanks GDP.The topic I have interest writing on are among other: politics, unionism(school), social reformation. I also have a project which will be more targeted on corps members but it is still in the pipeline.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2008
GERMANE1:

Thanks GDP.The topic I have interest writing on are among other: politics, unionism(school), social reformation. I also have a project which will be more targeted on corps members but it is still in the pipeline.

Okay. Read the post well.After that, register in any of the sites that appeals to you. I will be around to guide. Thanks.
Re: Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today by GDP(m): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2008
The other time most of you were concerned about how to open a Paypal account. Even though Nigeria is not among the list of countries that can actually use Paypal, there are ways to go about it legitimately here in Nigeria. You have to be very careful when using Paypal account. Your account can be blocked at any time without any warning. Make sure you maintain the same IP you used when opening the account. If inconsistent IP is noticed you account could be blocked on the pretence that it is a security breach. This was the case of an Indian friend of mine in one of the forums I belong. So, here is a way you can use for not only Paypal but for all your credit cards need. Even if you want a US address and Phone number, you get it all in one place. The first is  perhaps the biggest in the whole of Africa. It is what most people are using. Let me just list them. There are two which I trust and they are listed below. Click on them to go directly to the sites and register for FREE.You will get all the details in your account section once you register.

1) Graphcard. This is the biggest and it has all the facilities for US address and every other facilities I mentioned above. Click Here To Register With Graphcard FREE.

2) Fastecash is my second best. It is very good and effective for getting the above mentioned facilities also. Moreover, you can make payment on any site that has a Fastecash account. You can use it to send sms for as low as N5 per sms. Click Here To Register For Fastecash Account FREE.

That is it for today. Go and register for these accounts and discover a whole new world of online shopping. Let me know what you feel about it after registration. Want to buy a car from abroad? These accounts can help you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Man You Be / What Lurks In The Dark / New Story : Afraid To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.